jmt225 for NWS Mod

Also, David Lynch is an underrated master of horror. Mulholland Drive has some of the most frightening moments ever recorded on film.

Mulholland Drive gets the praise it deserves. It's Lost Highway that's truly underrated.

And Jack Nicholson's 3 best? The Departed, The Shining, and One Flew Over the Coco's Nest.

Mulholland Drive gets the praise it deserves. It's Lost Highway that's truly underrated.

Oh I absolutely love Lost Highway as well, and the scene at Andy's Party with the phantom caller also scares the shit out of me. Lynch is one of the few directors who can have me nearly in tears from the beautiful images before me one minute and have me genuinely terrified and confused the next. Lynch is and will always be my all time favorite director.

Here's the scene from Lost Highway I just mentioned for those curious. Just all around creepy. Lynch really knows how to present a terrifying image.

[youtube]JG7znh49a44[/youtube]

Here are two scenes from Mulholland Drive though that still scare me to death.

Don't watch the second one if you don't want to see part of the ending.

[youtube]7Pdd9VBSoag[/youtube]
[youtube]LrtIPL45x_8[/youtube]

Those two scenes are more frightening then any horror film I've probably ever seen, ever.

Oh and the original Twilight Zone also holds the honor of still being able to frighten me, even though I've seen every episode of the show a hundred times since I was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back