• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB For G-MOD

You follow me sometimes, just not into the pit of danger that are the wrestling sections. I walk that thin line between both pretty well I'd think.

I don't follow you. We're both NWS mods. We're bound to run into each other. Also we're friends, so that's probably gonna lead to a lot of interaction.

Which reminds me, why are you never logged into AIM? I always wanna talk to you on there, and you're never signed in.

It's Luther. He is going to the top baby!

Then what will he campaign for...

Luther 4 Crave Online ownership!

I don't. It's not my job. But, I hardly consider 'Screwdrivers' and 'OCW' some great accomplishment. That takes so much talent.

/end sarcasm

Not for nothing.. you really are a bit of a dick, aren't you?

I mean.. I get that you wanna be cool and smooth with an attitude, that's the 'in-crowd' thing these days.. but.. well, I don't even know who you are.. so it just comes off as kinda.. "drama-queen/attention grabbing".

I should know, I used to do that. :D

Klunderbunker,

I know my opinion doesn't have any weight in these matters, but, since this is The Bar Room and the rules permit to say what I like, I will offer you this piece of unsolicited advice.

If you want to be a G-Mod, don't half-ass wanting it; be in it to win it. Make it known that you are highly interested in the position and, when a spot opens up, you would like to be seriously considered for it. Personally, you facetiously addressing this matter by saying that picking you as a G-Mod (albeit in a joking manner) would be a bad choice makes me think that you don't take such things seriously. And, who would want a G-Mod that wouldn't take his/her responsibilities seriously? That is all.

Well the thing is, campaigning for spots like that really don't do anything as far as the choices go. It's another of my semi-parodies. The way it typically works is IC/Shocky keep their eyes on us and pick who they want. I never once said I wanted a mod spot and I was offered it. If I don't get offered one ever I'd be fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back