Least talented champion of all time?

ChokeslamToHell said:
That's not the thread topic. It's the least talented and to say that Kane is the least talented champion is absurd.

ya it just shows that he couldn't hold the title!! does that mean least talented maybe? we may never know

I think the worst champion ever is RVD. Yea I know people like him, but it was a wrong disicion to put the title on him. They just did it for the ECW title and that was pretty much it. Like he beat Kurt Angle when the title was on the line, he beat Edge(once) when the title was on the line. But if the title isnt on the line, he loses almost everytime. I just think it was a bad disicion by WWE. Like put it on someone like Kurt Angle or Big Show and then give it back to WWE after he gets the ECW titile.

edge is because the only way he wins is cheating that is not talent, and he dont have no muscles he dont even look like a wrestler he should be in a rock band.

Im sorry but the least talented champion of all time has to be Kevin 'Diesel' Nash?!

GXWAhellhound said:
I can't believe I haven't seen the most obvious candidate. Smackdown's title is the old WCW title. And all of WCW is owned by WWE....sooooo.....worst champion ever is David Arquette

Well im my oppinion he was a more talented/better champ than Goldgerg(who used 3 whole moves)atleast david can act.

ChainGangSoldier84 said:
Yes would you like him please, it hurts my feelings when people don't have the same opinion as me!!! Just don't bash a guy who has put his life into this business, you don't like his gimmick fine doesn't mean you have to Bash the holy hell out of him. Because you see him now it blinds you from wrestlers in the past that weren't that great!!

Man accept this, Cena Can't Wrestle ¡¡¡,

He might be the WWE Champion many times, even 20 or more; he might sell merchandise like no one else, he might be support by the bookers who give him the best storyline making him like SuperMan

but read this...: He will never be accepted by the Fans, the Fans would hate him, he might be in the Hall of Fame in the future, but the boo's will always be there, the chants "You can't wrestle", the people will never accept him like a true champion; a true champion like: Eddie, Benoit, HBK, Bret Hart, Jericho, Triple H, Undertaker, Angle, Foley, Stone Cold, The Rock, Rey, , they have a short title run, like eddie, benoit; or the Hell in a cell that Mankind have with Undertaker that's legendary man. But they always be in the people heart, in their minds, the peoples respect, their fights are legendary, technical, hardcores, hell in a cell, they have respect for the bussiness. The fans always will remember them like true champions that can wrestle by they own, who travel around the world, Japan, Mexico, etc.., who have several injuries..but they are the true Champions.

and that's all

Don't you remember David Arquette and Vince Russo had title reigns. they are the most untalented

Russo just had the belt when it was vacated but David made a pin

Look Flair had the title too may times (by cheating) so I don't think he was a great Champion all the time. I'll give him credit for winning and cheating to get those 16 titles and maybe your right nobody will pass that record that Flair put. And that proves how much times Flair lost that tilte: 16 times so I guess he must lose a whole lot.

RatedRKO said:
Im sorry but the least talented champion of all time has to be Kevin 'Diesel' Nash?!

BINGO!!! I was waiting for someone to mention Kevin Nash. He was undoubtably the least talented WRESTLER to have won the World Championship, and furthermore he had it for a whole year.

Obviously I'm not including non-wrestlers such as Vince McMahon and David Arquette which were obviously used as a joke. And although Cena, Ultimate Warrior and Hogan were bad in the ring, they are definitely not as bad as Nash. As much as I dislike Cena, he is much more talented than Nash, who had virtually no wrestling talent. Nash is just a big guy who can't wrestle. I'll go as far as to say that The Great Khali and Umaga are potentially better wrestlers than Nash, and they are in no way championship material. From what I remember of Kevin Nash, he can punch, kick, do some random bodyslams and his most skillful wrestling move was his half-assed jacknife powerbomb. Basically he was just pure crap.

Magicians perform illusions not tricks. A trick is something a ****e does for money.

By far the least talented and at the moment least liked championb of all time is John Cena!!! he has had to come up with so many slogans and bullshit gimmicks just to get him thru! And if he isnt hogan is he is one of the most overated ACTORS (bcoz he cant wrestle 4 sh*t) in the WWE!

RAGIN' BULL:dark2:

mr. mojo risin said:
Man accept this, Cena Can't Wrestle ¡¡¡,

He might be the WWE Champion many times, even 20 or more; he might sell merchandise like no one else, he might be support by the bookers who give him the best storyline making him like SuperMan

but read this...: He will never be accepted by the Fans, the Fans would hate him, he might be in the Hall of Fame in the future, but the boo's will always be there, the chants "You can't wrestle", the people will never accept him like a true champion; a true champion like: Eddie, Benoit, HBK, Bret Hart, Jericho, Triple H, Undertaker, Angle, Foley, Stone Cold, The Rock, Rey, , they have a short title run, like eddie, benoit; or the Hell in a cell that Mankind have with Undertaker that's legendary man. But they always be in the people heart, in their minds, the peoples respect, their fights are legendary, technical, hardcores, hell in a cell, they have respect for the bussiness. The fans always will remember them like true champions that can wrestle by they own, who travel around the world, Japan, Mexico, etc.., who have several injuries..but they are the true Champions.

and that's all

First of all, I have NEVER heard any fans chant "you can't wrestle" at cena, so I don't know what you are on. He has heart and soul and puts his life on the line for his career. Hell, his career is his life. He has gone to Iraq to put on a show for all our soldiers over there. He thanked them in person for all they have done. He was not ****y or stuck up. I believe that if you were to see Cena walking down the street and said hi, he would make an effort to acknowledge you, even if you booed him to his face. That, to me is a true champion.
Second of all, Rey is only champ because Eddie died.
Third of all, Bret hart sucked as champ period.
Fourth, just because you don't travel the world means you're a lousy champ. you don't see all the japanese wrestlers coming over here do you?

ChainGangSoldier84 said:
ya it just shows that he couldn't hold the title!! does that mean least talented maybe? we may never know

Um, it's fake. Kane's title reign was only a day because Vince said so not becuase Kane has no talent in the ring...

John Cena is without a doubt the most talentless champion ever. Batisata is a close second.

Not to say he was ever a bad champ, but in the last title reign, Triple H's schtick got old. You could almost set your watch to the moves in any of his given matches. And he did them in the same order every match. IT had to get pretty old to him as well. Also, does anyone know if he is planning on taking any time off after Steph pops? Or, are they just gonna drag the bambino around in the tour bus?

Batista isnt not talented at all. Its Cena. gotta be. Not even edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back