The real champion of champions?

tha420dgnr8 said:
I wondered how long it would take the Cena marks to invade this thread. Cena has only held one major title, he is by far the LEAST deserving of the three to be named Champion of Champions

He held the U.S title too. Remember Carlitos beat him for the U.S belt in his Carlitios first match. That was so Cool.

tha420dgnr8 said:
I wondered how long it would take the Cena marks to invade this thread. Cena has only held one major title, he is by far the LEAST deserving of the three to be named Champion of Champions

i agree and disagree. cena deserves it more than anyone, i hope the world title is up for grabs and cena gets it, because for one, show is retireing, and booker is just stupid as all hell with this whole king of the ring and king of the world bullshit, and then the smackdown kingdom, that is terrible, and booker is just a ******.

jawn87 said:
i agree and disagree. cena deserves it more than anyone, i hope the world title is up for grabs and cena gets it, because for one, show is retireing, and booker is just stupid as all hell with this whole king of the ring and king of the world bullshit, and then the smackdown kingdom, that is terrible, and booker is just a ******.
Booker-T's gimmick is supposed to be stupid, calling him a ****** is just plain idiotic since his wife is beside him at every match(and if you mean he's weak tthan just as dumb because we all know he kicked atista's ass backstage). If you look at ring presence, storytelling and actual talent in the ring, then Booker-t deserves it. If you want to close your eyes and believe every thing the wwe shoces down your throat... than Cena it is.

Edge-number1 fan said:
Ok I think your confusing Sting with John cena but that Ok cause everyone know Cena is not to be compare to Sting since sting has talent and sting did a Lot for TNA maybe not on camern but hehiden the it he did he help train wrestler and a lot of stuff unlike Cena who made sure that at all time he win his macth since he a greed little white boy.
yer cena has trained no one cause his still young bloody sting is fkn 50 or some shit

jimmytheauzzie said:
yer cena has trained no one cause his still young bloody sting is fkn 50 or some shit

I think we would be grateful if you tried your hand at better writing, and try to avoid swearing in your comments.

i reckon big show or booker t. both of them are veterans of the ring. they always try thier best in the ring and put on a good show. cena though, hes just not worth the money hes paid. HE should pay the WWE to be a part of this company. he has one malor title and one minor. hes a three time world champion from one rivalry. both show and booker have both held multiple major titles.they deserve it so much more than cena.

i would have to say id rather big show win because of bookers gimmick

I am torn. They use Big Show only when (It seems) like they can't use anyone else. Cena, well, I like him alittle now that he has a finisher. And Booker I always loved as a tag team, and I know that he deserves to be champion. So....I chose Booker.

I gotta say that Booker T (or idiotic King Booker) is a better performer than both of them. I agree with jefferson411 Shows just big and Cena blows. I remember Wrestlemania 19 Booker T vs HHH, Good match. Plus Hes 5 time! 5time! 5 time! 5 time! 5 time?! WCW champion.

I have to say Y2J Chris Jericho because he has technically held the WCW title and WWE title (Undisputed Champion!) and I think when je come's back to WWE he will hold a world title once again!

To be realistic, Ric Flair would the real Champion of Champions holding 16 Championships through out his career and isn't that a record? (If anyone wants to correct me, go right ahead. But at the moment and concerening Cyber Sunday. Booker T is definatly the Champion of Champions of that match, well first off becuase he won the match and second becuase IMO he has had a better carrer than both of them combined.

AussieHobo said:
To be realistic, Ric Flair would the real Champion of Champions holding 16 Championships through out his career and isn't that a record? (If anyone wants to correct me, go right ahead. But at the moment and concerening Cyber Sunday. Booker T is definatly the Champion of Champions of that match, well first off becuase he won the match and second becuase IMO he has had a better carrer than both of them combined.

Well I believe its 26 but the WWE only credits him with 16. But yes he is one of the all time greats. When people think of true Champions they have to think about The Nature Boy!! Whoooo!!! I just hope that he and Piper dont hold on to those tag titles for too long cause Piper has deffinetly lost a step in skills. If you all saw Raw last night then you know what I mean. He is looking a little sloppy IMO

ok those three should't be in that match it should have been hbk, 2 cold scorpio, (sorry to say this because i hate tna.) angle.
that would have been a great match that wouldn't of happend though.
john cena should be a mid card, not a main event.

randy_orton said:
I have to say Y2J Chris Jericho because he has technically held the WCW title and WWE title (Undisputed Champion!) and I think when je come's back to WWE he will hold a world title once again!
i forgot chris jricho
jericho vs angle vs. 2 cold vs. hbk
the four best wrestlers

champion of champions would be hbk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo