Kurt Angle Takes Shot at Randy Orton During Lockdown?

I agree with Steamboat Ricky...everyone uses everyones moves....James Storm uses the Code Breaker/Backstabber...McCool uses the Styles Clash...almost everyone uses the chokeslam...I could go on and on.

Orton comes off like a whiny bitch. Im glad Angle did it. Orton and CM punk need to come off their high horses. ( Y'know for a straight-edge guy, CM punk is a asshole in most interviews and tweets).

Oh , and ORTON hasn't done anything disrespectful to the business---- REALLY? His history of treating DIVAs like crap--shall I remind you how he shit in a Divas travel bag?

and for those that said Orton would kick Angles ass?.....Let me remind you-- as the story goes, when Vince was trying to hire Angle, they had a try out and HHH said he could take him in a real one and Vince laughed at him.

Angle would destroy him one hand tied behind his back, drunk, and hopped up on goofballs.

A douchbag idiot working for a douchebag company trying to draw attention to a PPV that would of been a total ripoff watching a free stream of.

If a person can sit through a WWE PPV, then there isnt a single thing in this world that they cant sit through and watch. Even 2 girls and a cup.

Please the paid attendance and buyrate for Wrestlemania is larger then the combined attendance and buy rates of TNA PPV's. You know why? Because TNA will never be in the league the WWE is right now. I;m surpreised TNA even charges people or that their are people dumb enough to pay for it...

Sorry if this has been pointed out in a thread already, if so move it to that, but while watching Lockdown tonight, I noticed a certain move in the Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett bout.

Most of us already know that Randy Orton has been using the Angle Slam as of late, and Kurt Angle states that he doesn't really care, although he said on twitter that he waits for the person to retire before he uses their move.(ex: Ken Shamrock using the Ankle Lock). We also remember the little Angle "twitter hack" now whether or not it's true is beyond me on whether or not he cares about Orton using his finisher.

This leads me to Lockdown. About mid-way towards the end of the match, Angle hit what looked to be an RKO on Jarrett, a rather sloppy one, which came out looking more like a Diamond Cutter, but I feel he was going the route with an RKO to take a shot at Orton perhaps.

Angle has never done that move, or I haven't seen him do it anyways, but he did tonight and I immediately thought of Orton doing the Angle Slam.

Did anyone else who watched Lockdown happen to see this? I am not saying he did the move because of that purpose but it seems like a coincidence.

Thoughts?
Yeah it was definitely a shot at Orton, and it was not out of respect it was out of spite. Kurt's twitter was never hacked or used by a family member, Kurt wrote those things himself then panicked and tried to cover it. Now I can't say I blame him for this, especially if he had a few drinks. I can't tell you how many drunk texts I had to cover for in the morning, uggghhh. But I'm kinda thinking he should have left it at that.

Yeah I noticed the diamond cutter/rko as well.It was great. Yes Angle was most likely taking a shot at Orton, but it looked way more like a diamond cutter not a sloppy rko. The execution and impact was great plus it got a big pop when Angle nailed Jarret with it. Angle should use it more often.BTW Angle is not a washed up has been he can still go at it. Sure he botched a few moves last night, but that brought a wow factor to the match.

Moves aren't copy righted, does Evan Bourne care that Miz does his corner closeline that he invented. Does Jushin Liger mind that Evan Bourne,Paul London, Billy Kidman have all used the ssp he innovated?

Moves aren't copy righted, does Evan Bourne care that Miz does his corner closeline that he invented. Does Jushin Liger mind that Evan Bourne,Paul London, Billy Kidman have all used the ssp he innovated?

No but evidentally Kurt Angle is offended when Randy Orton uses the move that Ken Shamrock invented...

I am getting tired of... I wouldn't say TNA fans because I am one and I am not dumb, but more the all out anti-WWE guys who would say that Kurt is funny or good because he is not up there and sticking one to the big evil company.

Kurt comes off of it like a douche, a mental 5 years old and and has been who need to remain in the spotlight. Stop saying Kurt is cool and so right, Punk and Orton were right, he acted in his "hacked" tweet like he invented the ankle lock and they stole it from him and the Angle Slam. Punk and Orton just told them that Ken did the Ankle lock first before it was the AnGle lock.

He act like a pissed teenage girl who need to have it his way. "You want to use my move I will use yours".... There's one problem Kurt, not even a fourth of the people who watch WWE are watching TNA and they don't care about you using his move, so do what you want you are still and old drunken douche.

I used to like Kurt but the more he is on twitter the more he sunk down. I have nothing with him staying in TNA and not going back to WWE and he is still good in the ring, but outside of it he is delusionnal. People will say how Kurt is loyal just like Sting, but do you guys not remember that Angle was scaring people, they released him so he could take a break and get his mental shape back and he went to TNA not even 3 months after.

I think he started to feel better and all and I am happy if he still does, but man his twitter account should be close, he should just close it already before making a fool out of himself even more. His account was so hacked that the person who was angry that Kurt move were stolen has the same mind state of Kurt. And he prove that the tweet were from him or that at least he agreed with them because he is pissed and had to get one back at Orton.

The difference is that Kurt is mad at Orton, Orton will look at it and laugh at how pathetic he is.

Look I've always been a Kurt Angle fan and think he is one of the best in-ring guys of all time. With that being said this whole thing is pretty dumb.

Orton would never know about this whole thing if it wasn't for twitter because I'm sure nobody in the WWE cared too much about the Lockdown PPV.

just got it up on youtube and had a look. But this is just kurt being petty i really dont get what is happening with people in TNA there just seem to be so many jabs and insults going towards WWE star Angle, Jeff H, Hogan, Bishoff. It not doing nothing for them apart from us talking about it and us talking about it is not increasing there ratings.

I will say know at least Orton can do the angle slam. That was more like a Botch K O

I think Angle intentionally made the move look like shit. Orton does not do the olympic slam that well and don't get me started on the ankle lock in WWE right now. Angle might have brought up the issue the wrong way initially but he is right in this situation. So sick of these joke of a double standards. All we hear forever is that TNA is the worst thing ever for "copying" the past or "taking shots" at the competition. Well, why isn't anyone calling bullshit on them when they do this? If TNA debuted a Bachelors Degree of Thuganomics character I doubt people would be turning a blind eye to the whole thing. OMG someone did a move before in wrestling history? No shit. It still is not a respect thing to take an active top guys finisher. Up until recently it was pretty clearly a respect thing not to do that.

Kurt is a wrestling machine. He also happens to be an annoying drunk douche. It happens.
He basically admitted he is a liar and unable to let things go. It's sad, really. More sad than funny. I think I can see why he doesn't work for WWE anymore. They don't have a male divas division.

It's fucking pathetic that you all are making such a big deal out of something that has no bearing on your life or profession at all, fuck sake, it doesn't even impact the tv show you watch. Here's how you correct this issue so you never have to worry about it again:

1. log onto your twitter
2. Go to Kurt's page
3. Hit unfollow
4. ???????
5. Profit!!!!!!!!

Seriously, so what if Orton used the Angle Slam? So what if Kurt pointed it out? There has to be something more concrete you all can bitch about in TNA (and I know for a fact there is).

Cm punk: DUDE Randy Angle just stole your RKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orton: Huh? Ohh that guy.

Cm Punk: U Mad?

Orton: nope. Btw Punk how sad are you to watch a Tna PPV?

Punk: HA HA yeah right i just saw it on twitter.

Orton: ohh ok you actually follow him?

Punk: it entertains me

orton: true....

Kurt is still trying to troll Orton.

"To Randy Orton, as You said- Imitation is a form of flattery. Know that I did that out of Respect. GOD Bless."

Kurt is still trying to troll Orton.

"To Randy Orton, as You said- Imitation is a form of flattery. Know that I did that out of Respect. GOD Bless."

Oh like ORTON used the Angle slam because he a Ken Shamrock fan? please.....WTF

Oh like ORTON used the Angle slam because he a Ken Shamrock fan? please.....WTF
I don't recall saying any such thing. OH, that's right. I didn't.
Nevertheless, Angle is trying to draw either a reaction from Orton or attention to himself based on his own actions at Lockdown. And after he claimed that he "didn't care" and his account was "hacked". It's true, it's damn true.

It was awesome! Kurt used a move that Randy Orton didnt event. He should of tweeted, I did it out of respect to DDP! That would have been funnier!

thats what im saying ddp did it first and its not like kurt invented the angle slam wrestling has been around for a very long time very few guys today are the first to do any thing.

My. How people quickly forget the absolutely epic match Orton and Angle had at One Night Stand 2006. (Maybe 2005.)

Why does using "someone else's move" have to be perceived as a personal attack against them? Because Kurt got drunk and joked about how someone used 'his' move at Wrestlemania? Does the internet really need /sarcasm tags?

Jesus folks. Quit trying to make drama where there isn't any there, it just looks silly.

A douchbag idiot working for a douchebag company trying to draw attention to a PPV that would of been a total ripoff watching a free stream of.
I can tell you didn't watch it. don't waste bandwith with stupid ass replies like this, go play on the WWE.COM forums, and let the adults talk

Who cares if Angle used Orton's move? Wrestling (yes WWE i said wrestling) has been around for so long, that every move has been done by another wrestler by now.

YOU FUCKING MORON WHAT THE FUCK? WHATIS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS? FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

... we're using streams :laugh: I'm a mark but even I won't spend money on a TNA PPV. It's not their ... hmm .. niche.

Wow I can't believe you just admitted on a public board you're a Thief. You steal a show that is meant to be paid for and seem proud to say you watch it for free..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back