• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kurt Angle going to TNA a plan by Vince McMahon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mit07

Right ive read on another forum that apparently Kurt Angle going to TNA was a plan by Vince McMahon.

The forum is now mucked up but here's the jist of what I can remember.

Basically Vince McMahon knew Hulk Hogan would eventually try to go to TNA. So he wants to make TNA feel vulrable by luring them into games. Apparently the decision to terminate Kurt Angle's contract was both their idea. Vince thinks Kurt will be given the title by around Febuary/March and after Kurt wins the title, the plan is for Kurt to show up on Monday Night Raw and throw the title in the bin. This is revenge for the skit Rhino pulled with the fake ECW title.

Now I know this has a few flaws, like Kurt getting out of his TNA contract.

Yet, I think Vince Mcmahon is masterfull enough to pull off something like this.

It would be amazing if it happened...but at the moment it seems more like a dream than fact. Any ideas?

seems more like a dream...if that were to happen the lawyers of these companies would have a field day...wayyyyy to many legal problems would occur if this happened...

When Rhyno pretended to burn the ECW title belt he wasn't still under contract with WWE.

As for Angle, I also think it wouldn't be legally possible. I think WWE's plan against TNA was just to let Angle's loonyness be their headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back