Kurt Abandons the 3 I's!

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
The Cash Box himself said:
For those that did not see the clip that we posted a link to yesterday, Angle has filmed a reality show called "The Real Angle". A teaser of the show is posted HERE. In the clip, he admits to cheating with a woman years ago who ended up being arrested for stalking the Angles.

The woman he was referring to was Deann Siden, reports ProWrestling.net. She was arrested in May of 2003 for stalking the couple and is also believed to have stalked Ric Flair as well. Apparently, Siden left numerous phone messages stating that she was having Kurt's baby and also threatened Karen during that time period. At the time of the incident, Angle denied the affair.

What happened to integrity, Kurt? What happened to it!? Although I'll admit, it sounds like you toned up the intensity to compensate.

I'd like to know where "intelligence" has been hiding the entire time. Kurt talks about it all the time, but I've never seen it. It's like an imaginary girlfriend your buddy makes up and says she's not around much cuz she lives in Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back