Knockouts vs Divas

I think the knockouts of TNA put on much better matches than the divas do, but I would much rather look at the Divas in WWE.

So if you were making a wrestling company, obviously with males as the target audience would you rather put out hot girls to bounce around the ring in sub-matches or average women who can put on a match?

On Raw, the Divas took a major step backwards. This is the first time in a while that the Divas have done some sort of gimmick match where what's important is how much skin they show rather than the quality of the in-ring work itself and that's a shame. The Divas have been steadily improving over the past year roughly but I just hope what happened on Raw isn't an indicator that the WWE is going back to a more tits and ass approach with them.

The Knockout Division has gotten stale over the past several months, but the addition of Tara and the two that debuted last night could potentially breathe new life into it. I like what TNA is doing with Tara overall, she's obviously more comfortable and is able to let it all hang out with what TNA is doing with her.

Right now, I'd have to give a slight edge to the Knockout Division, though it's still in danger of just becoming just meh.

The Knockouts are obviously better because TNA actually cares about them. They get more time of TV and actually get into developed feuds, form stables, etc. Not only are the Knouckouts talented and beautiful, they are also very diverse. All WWE Divas are basically the same, the question is whether they're blonde or brunette.

In TNA, you have a variety of women's wrestler ranging from Kong to Love to Daffney. I think women in both companies are talented, but more effort is but into the Knockouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back