King Patrick

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
is the next new poster that will get the Paul Bearer rub. Unlike Triple H, I know how to put people over. As i did with Lariat a few weeks ago, I will encourage all of you to check this guy out. A short PM convo with me after receiving a warning, and the guy has turned it around with solid posting.

I give back to what made me.

Thank you, Sir. That’s greatly appreciated and thank you all for welcoming me to WZ. I really enjoy this site. I’ve been a “viewer” for a few years now, but just recently sign up a few days ago for the boards. Well, here’s to good conversation. See you all around.

Welcome aboard.

I won't take credit for the Lariat, but I'll take credit for shoving him down everyone's throats when he first came on.

Welcome aboard.

I won't take credit for the Lariat, but I'll take credit for shoving him down everyone's throats when he first came on.

You are to Lariat what Vince McMahon is to John Cena.

And yeah, I saw Patrick. Good posting.

I didn’t want to send PMs to every single person who gave me a Positive Rep and I didn’t want to start a new thread for this as well, so I thought this would be the perfect place to do it. So, thank you to:

bxbigshow
OrtonIsLegend
RVD420
fuel
Mjolnir
Whisper
c2x
Tim_Seraphim
Chris in SC
Chill

And whoever else gives me a Positive Rep in the future. For some reason, I thought I had more, but it looks like the UserCP only shows the last 10. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Also, I want to thank the Shock Lesnar and Mighty NorCal for correcting any mistakes I may have made.

Happy Posting!!

Welcome aboard.

You can only see your last 10 reps. Having 5 bars of reps mean you have gotten way more than 5 reps, especially from those people. There is a secret way to see old rep, I can go back as far as April 23rd.

Tell me how so I can properly thank those I can’t currently see or is it a secret I'm not supposed to know?? It’s cool either way and again, thank you all fellow WZers!!

Its the biggest secret ever on WZ. Bigger than battlez's, bigger than ccs's, bigger than what jake looks like, bigger than norcal's penis, bigger than tdigs name, bigger than what were we talking about?

Its the biggest secret ever on WZ. Bigger than battlez's, bigger than ccs's, bigger than what jake looks like, bigger than norcal's penis, bigger than tdigs name, bigger than what were we talking about?

The custard industry.

Wait, we’re talking about what we’re talking about and how can what we’re talking about be bigger than what we’re talking about?? Oh, you said "were", not "we're". Okay. Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program.

I am converting The Great Shocky’s thread into an “Ask King P.” thread. So, ask me, ask me, ask me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back