remembering your noob days

Nope. It always just goes back a little bit, but not too far. The oldest post that shows up when I click to check my previous posts is from 11-29-2008.

There is a way to do it. I forget exactly, without checking to see how..

But I think you have to click "posts older than a year" or something to that extent.

I'm sorry, I seem to be having some trouble telling the difference between the noob days of SIXBURGERS and now.

Or since you subscribe to every thread you post in, you could just view the threads you're subscribed to, to see your earliest posts. I think.

I remember coming here and posting in a dream matchup thread. Receiving the ever glorious Shocky rep. Then it was pretty much whatevs.

My first post was about Shawn Michaels, obviously. After one post in the wrestling sections I posted in the NWS :lmao:.

I never really said I was leaving silly. I just decided to step down and stuff. What I said to Ricky one night was me in a bad mood. I could never leave WZ altogether.

My noob days were really no different then they are now with the exception that I know more about other posters and how they post. I have the same posting habits and still post the same. I think my first post when I re-registered here under this name was about the Montreal Screwjob of all things. I actually think I received green Slyfox rep for that post which I didn't realize at the time how hard that is to get.

people thought I was Rusty. I even got accused of something in the boardroom that Rusty did, not me. lol

When I was a noob I was constantly getting red rep for my spelling & I also had 3 infractions on my 4th day here which got me banned for a week & ever since I have become a better poster, I spell mostly perfect(except for a few words now & then) & only gotten 2 infractions.

Reactions: CCS
I had a bitch fit, left the forum, called Jake a shit mod and told Jonny I thought the forum was a "hole".

I was mod a week later. Good times.

Lol let's see I made 50 something posts, got an infraction like 10 separate times, quit for a bit, came back and flamed everybody in drunken rage, and was put in prison where I turned myself around. I was in prison for a month maybe with two negative rep bars, got back to green and here I am today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back