• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

remembering your noob days

Between the WZ war of 2008 and CCS vs the World, my noob days were great.

Hmm... I remember when I first signed up and skimmed through the forums, I thought SlyFox was a douchebag. Here it is over a year later, and I actually think he's a decent guy. I know I got infractions ALOT for stupid shit I knew I shouldn't have done, but I learned alot from people. HBK-Aholic, Sparky, NorCal, Will, KB, etc... They've all been really fucking awesome since I officially started posting. My noob days may still not be over, but damn it, I'm doing pretty well, I think.

And ah yes... CCS vs The World... That was something... I remember that. Hell, I even jumped in on it. But hey... CCS, you're an alright guy in my book... Hell, you're in my stable! :lmao:

My noob days were really no different then they are now with the exception that I know more about other posters and how they post. I have the same posting habits and still post the same. I think my first post when I re-registered here under this name was about the Montreal Screwjob of all things. I actually think I received green Slyfox rep for that post which I didn't realize at the time how hard that is to get.

I'm almost 100% convinced that SlyFox green rep is the unicorn of rep. Few have seen it...everybody else is convinced it doesn't exist.

Wow that was so long ago lol, I was 13, back in July 06'. I thought I knew all this stuff about wrestling (not really). Posted A LOT.

Flames Out
Dragon

[QUOTE="Bad Ass" Johnny Gunnz;899386]9000+ posts, I would hope so...lol[/QUOTE]

I got them both before I hit 2000.

Good ole' noob days, they were great. Being treated like a second class poster, being told I would be banned in a week, being told my opinion meant nothing, great times.

Once I became a "regular" I realized all the noobs get crap so I didn't feel all so bad and As a "noob" I hate Murfish, Ace, Spawn, Sly, Shango and Blaze?(or something).

WOW have times changed.

I just looked at some of my first posts from July of 07, and good lord, some of the things I've said back then are a complete 180 from today.

Examples:

1) Santino could possibly turn heel but he'd fail miserably at it and then get fired.
--We all know how that turned out.

2) "John Morrison just sounds like the jobber of the week that will be wrestling with the standard pads and shorts that are most likely bright colors."
--And now I'm severely hoping he somehow gets to win the Money in the Bank and he's one of my favorites lol.

3) "Here's hoping that by the end of Summerslam, someone like Matt Hardy or Rey Mysterio's holding the world title."
--HAHAHAHAHA. Mysterio and MATT Hardy...for the world title??? To be fair, that was during the time that Khali was the top heel on Smackdown and the 2nd highest heel was Mark Henry due to all the injuries, but c'mon.

4) "Are they gonna be scrapping so hard that we then see The Miz running for WWE gold?? Haha. I'll stop watching wrestling again if that happens."
---Big fan of the Miz now. He should be in the main event in the future, and right now, I think he should be one of the IC/US/ECW champions.

Jeez.

I started off in LDs and making the occasional wrestling post. My first foray into the bar room was defending Evolution, and then Spawn said something mean and scared me off. I guess I just kind of started building rep with wrestling posts and then sort of found my way into the bar room again.

Then, NorCal made me his protege and I stuck around more, and just became the poster I am now I suppose.

Sadly, I think I've recieved an infraction from every mod that I actually admire/respect/talk to now. Well, an infraction or a warning. It's nostalgic in a way... *tear*

I got 1 infraction and 2 warnings in my first month I think and I always wouldn't go back and check my post. My post would end up like this, I coldn't splel properly all teh tiem and it would jsut look stpuid.

In my first month I got a shit ton of red rep, a poll asking if I should be sent to prison, and a lot of whiny little bitches complaining that I flamed in a part of the forum where it was allowed.

So, I blame all of YOU for that, as I did nothing but bring greatness to the forum and you people tried to bring me down with your falsisities.. if thats a word.

Shame on you! SHAME!

I liked you back then. Then you were racist to us Australians and the Kangaroo's. I sitll like you tho.

I was an obedient poster who obeyed the rules. I was Nofate before there was a Nofate, I didn't even get noticed until I was modded, and even then I wasn't really even noticed. I was CM before there was a CM.
I kind of like not being notice

So I'm the new Echelon?

I kind of like not being notice

So I'm the new Echelon?

Wow, we just gave a noob a second rep bar between us. we should really think bout raising the points from a hundreed to 200 or something lol. Sparky and CM FTW.

Wow, we just gave a noob a second rep bar between us. we should really think bout raising the points from a hundreed to 200 or something lol. Sparky and CM FTW.

I think my rep points are worth 49, yours are worth 42, I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back