• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kharma Parts Ways With WWE

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
Kharma @Kharma
Getting a flood of dm's. I guess the cat's out of the bag.

Yes. I have been officially promoted to the alumni section of the WWE roster.

https://twitter.com/Kharma/status/223528006617014273

Kharma tweeted this about fifteen minutes ago, as of this typing her profile does feature on the WWE Superstars section of WWE.com but when you click on it you are directed to her profile, in the alumni section, considering she has publicly addressed that her profile has been moved to the alumni section and when this happens, it usually means that said talent is no longer employed by WWE, we can all but speculate that Kharma has been parted ways with WWE and her anticipated return has been cut short.

Express your disappointment and such here, do you think there is more to it? Don't spam etc, etc.

Wow. I have to wonder if she doesn't have the same drive since her failed pregnancy or if she was on the same ship as some of the other Divas who've left recently because of frustration at the push of the Diva department.

Very disappointing.

You just scared me into checking the alumni section, but she isn't there. She isn't listed as a superstarr, either. I really hope she didn't leave, but hey, she's free to make her own decisions.

Hilarious. How many times did she actually appear on a WWE broadcast?

With the momentum that A.J. has in the division, it's a shame that we would never have the inevitable Monster Kharma v. Little Bitty A.J. match for the Divas Championship. It might actually be interesting.

While the time she was there was short lived, I do think this is a major blow to the divas division. This whole AJ thing can only last so long before people are calling her stale and it's not like Layla is doing anything of real importance as the Champion. I don't remember the last time we saw Beth in an actual match. And with divas angry backstage about their positions and asking for releases it just makes the division worse. And yes I know they are all just pretty faces and be replaced but Kharma brought intrigue into a division full of nothing. AJ winning the the Divas belt would be a downgrade of what she's doing now. I think we just have to accept that Women's wrestling can never be taken seriously in the WWE.

You just scared me into checking the alumni section, but she isn't there. She isn't listed as a superstarr, either. I really hope she didn't leave, but hey, she's free to make her own decisions.

She was moved to their alumni section on Twitter this evening, which is, at least to me an indication she has pre-maturely broken the news and not given WWE enough time to report it and gradually work through the processes e.g. legitimately moving her into the alumni section etc, but as you can see from her tweet, It'd be weird for her to report that, knowing what discussion would ensue, yet still be employed.

While the time she was there was short lived, I do think this is a major blow to the divas division. This whole AJ thing can only last so long before people are calling her stale and it's not like Layla is doing anything of real importance as the Champion. I don't remember the last time we saw Beth in an actual match. And with divas angry backstage about their positions and asking for releases it just makes the division worse. And yes I know they are all just pretty faces and be replaced but Kharma brought intrigue into a division full of nothing. AJ winning the the Divas belt would be a downgrade of what she's doing now. I think we just have to accept that Women's wrestling can never be taken seriously in the WWE.

Other than Cena and MAYBE Punk...who, currently active, in WWE is a bigger deal right now than AJ? She's been opening and closing the show for a couple of weeks now and the fans love her. All that she would need is a credible opponent and continued involvement in the male end of the storyline.

Other than Cena and MAYBE Punk...who, currently active, in WWE is a bigger deal right now than AJ? She's been opening and closing the show for a couple of weeks now and the fans love her. All that she would need is a credible opponent and continued involvement in the male end of the storyline.

This.

And I disagree with those who say her popularity buries her division due to her rarely actually competing. Unlike most other Diva's who gain exposure through outside projects or featuring in a very poorly constructed list of the world's one-hundred hottest women, AJ is gaining exposure through what she does on the show, in the ring with the talent. Not to mention she has a passion for wrestling, so there is little fear she'd opt one day to leave and get her tits out for some over priced top shelf magazine.

I want to see what AJ does after she's through with the Punk/Bryan angle before we start deeming her the savier of Women's wrestling in the E. I like AJ in all but besides make out/slap Punk and Bryan multiple times/ steal Bryan's catchphrase she doesn't have much else. She's decent in ring but not the best. Mickie James honestly did a way better "insane" gimmick than AJ did. I just think we should wait until after MITB or Summerslam to see if she's something that can stick and won't get stale easily.

I want to see what AJ does after she's through with the Punk/Bryan angle before we start deeming her the savier of Women's wrestling in the E. I like AJ in all but besides make out/slap Punk and Bryan multiple times/ steal Bryan's catchphrase she doesn't have much else. She's decent in ring but not the best. Mickie James honestly did a way better "insane" gimmick than AJ did. I just think we should wait until after MITB or Summerslam to see if she's something that can stick and won't get stale easily.

I don't think she's the savior, but when was the last time a female, not named McMahon opened and closed an episode of Monday Night Raw? When you have that much respect from those running the show, you gotta be doing something right. And I fully expect the interest in her to dwindle once the angle ends, unless they can pair her with someone of interest, to keep her attached to something her character can control.

Meh, I'm sure it's a curve ball to throw people off like the WWE does time and time again. She did have a rough patch with her failed pregnancy and that could be a very good reason why she left (and very understandable), but at the same time I think she'll be back. Wait for it and watch everyone be like WTFOMGZ. haha

She's been placed back onto the active superstars part of the website. I think someone made a mistake and that tweet of her being "promoted" was just her poking fun at it.

Big Loss to the WWE divas division. I hope to see awesome Kong back in TNA where she belongs. Hopefully we get another feud with Gail Kim. This is nothing but awesome news for TNA to get the knockouts division going again. PLEASE DIXIE STOP TWITTERING AND GET AWESOME KONG BACK TO TNA.

i just looked at the wwe site, she is still on the superstars page right between kelly and kofi. besides it was only the twitter alumni section, not wwe.com alumni, she will be back.

Big Loss to the WWE divas division. I hope to see awesome Kong back in TNA where she belongs. Hopefully we get another feud with Gail Kim. This is nothing but awesome news for TNA to get the knockouts division going again. PLEASE DIXIE STOP TWITTERING AND GET AWESOME KONG BACK TO TNA.

What an awful thing to suggest. I have a feeling that Kharma's departure [if true] from WWE has more to do with her miscarriage then anything the company itself may have done. They wouldn't have fired her because she got pregnant; WWE did that with Dawn Marie and ended up on the losing side of a nasty lawsuit in process.

Kong didn't leave TNA on good terms, and this coupled with the emotional stress caused by the miscarriage... I wouldn't expect to see Kia Stevens near a wrestling ring for a while.

I think and hope that this is all a ploy to have her a shock return at Raw1000.

I have been anticipating Kharma's return and even used her possible Re-debut to excuse some of the things WWE has been doing to the divas division of late.
But now it just seems all that WWE were likely hoping for is now back to the drawing board.
Really she was the only thing I have looked forward in the Diva's division in a long long time and I hope its not true.

I just hope that this is not a HUGE loss, and the WWE can still mop up the division in some way or another within the next few years.

not really suprised. no matter what wwe says, they hired her because of her feud with gail kim in tna. gail kim is not gone from wwe, the bellas are gone so there is no resolution to that angle - what's the point of keeping her? only 2 people she could have a decent feud with are beth phoenix and nattie but i haven't seen either of them for a while. just shows how quickly you can tear apart a division. a year ago, people were interested but now, there is nothing to be interested in.

Wow, for critics that claim WWE doesn't do anything unpredictable, they baited the hook pretty well here, didn't they?

What we know is this, they moved her to the Alumni section, she made a Tweet, which certainly can be seen as sarcastic, and now she's back on the roster page. If she was leaving, like any other employee, WWE makes a comment, then the profile gets moved. Yes, perhaps, just maybe, someone f'ed up and moved it before the statement gets made, but then Kharma wouldn't have made the rather obvious tweet.

MORE LIKELY, WWE has been pretty vocal that they want surprises for the 1000th, and Vince has even told people to make statements that lead the Internet marks away from thinking that they'll be anywhere close to Raw on the 23rd.

Heck, at this point, if I'm the E, and the plan is to use her on the 1000th, I'd release a statement saying that she's leaving, and watch the gullible marks blowup.

I won't believe she is gone until I see her future endeavored on the website. Maybe the name Kharma is dead but I don't think she has been released.

Lol @ the headline of this forum thread.

Nothing is official until it's on the WWE website. If she's been released, it will break on the website usually where the other future endeavors are. Stop jumping so quickly to conclusions you can't confirm.

Well there goes that small feeling of anticipation I had every week on SD and Raw waiting for her music to hit and seeing that bad bitch walk down the ramp. This sucks, I thought she was an excellent addition to the roster and really made the Divas Division much more interesting but now we won't get to see what a Kharma Championship reign would have looked like. Now back to the Glamazon as the biggest baddest bitch in the land, no more pretty little barbie dolls getting their faces caved in with an Implant Buster.

But if this is all just a sham and she shows up at Raw 1000 then happy days.

I believe the gun has been jumped. Like some have stated her comments comes off sarcastic and I don't think they would let her go. She's a story line waiting to happen. I'm sure we will see her soon. Panties may now get unknotted.

Shocked that they would let her go based off of how much she was wanted by the fans. Not surprised though as she is dealing with one of the biggest emotional moments in her life right now. She probably asked to be let go as she felt that she could not handle herself at this moment.

As to the people saying that this is just a story line and she will be back I have to disagree with you. Losing a child isn't something you can just overcome, and then stay stable enough to compete/travel/entertain.

Anyway it turns out I hope it turns out for the best for her.

The best possible women's feud since Trish vs Lita just got squashed quicker than the conspiracy angle.

As excited as we all were for Sara del Rey vs Kharma, now the best we're gonna get is SDR vs Beth. we literally had about 4 days of being excited for a legitimate divas division and now all our hopes are dashed.

Not to quote the Katie Vick storyline, but my real question is did they bring in Sara to feud with Kharma or replace her in the storyline. The first time Sara powerbombs a bitch shes gonna get all the hype we had stored up for Kharma.

With that said, god i hope this retirement thing is short lived. If its real i wish her great luck and shes cemented a cult status in indy wrestling, which is kind of awesome on its own, but she deserves better.

Seems like everyone has jumped the gun on this one, her profile is back in the superstars section. Would be foolish to let her without getting any matches out of her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back