• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kharma gone for 9 Months?

Well thanks for all the responses and opinions guys. I never thought a forum would be upset over a pregnancy because before Kharma nobody really cared about diva wrestling lol. To the guy with the elephant photo although its pretty dick I still chuckled lmao (couldn't help myself). Remember to hit the rep button and thanks for the responses. WWWYKI

Ya know, for the last month all i've heard on other parts of the site and elsewhere is how great the WWE is and how Vince McMahon is "God" and "a genius again." So I decided to tune in last night and those folks were right. Taking a monster heel female wrestler that as Kurt Angle said, could logically feud with men as well, taking ALL of that, packaging it as a heel and....

WWE isn't great, but Vince McMahon is the closest you'll get to a genius in the world of professional wrestling. Let's get that out of the way. You seem to believe the fact that a woman could feud with men is a good thing. It isn't. It makes men look weak and it turns the woman into a gimmick.

Having her drop to her knees on TV and cry. Absolutely genius. Sure sure, he kills off all of the heat she has been building and yeah, it shits all over the whole monster thing going on but it is pure genius.

I agree with you, it was absolute genius. Oh... you were being sarcastic. Gotcha. Erm, how does it kill her heat? Not that she had heat, it was more just excited reactions. They weren't overwhelmingly negative or positive. You would have been able to say that it killed her reactions next week (provided that her reactions didn't decline). But no. You've jumped to conclusions already. Nice going.

That right there ranks up there with Katie Vick, The Hand, The Goon, Gobbedlygooker, T.L. Hopper, Kwang, Knuckleball Schwartz, Kamala, Dusty Rhodes in polka dots, Matt Borne as a clown, Billy & Chuck, Rockabilly and McMahons other genius ideas. Yep, he certainly hasn't lost IT.

I don't normally use rolling smilies to mock someone's point, but I just can't help myself here.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Have you lost your mind? Granted, I don't know you. You might have always been this crazy. This is certainly not ridiculous. And it's not stupid. Or silly. Or anyother words you want to level at it. Above all, this is interesting.

Gone for nine months, eh? Yeah, probably pregnancy. It makes sense now. I mean sure, there are hundreds of different ways to write Awsome Khongma off of TV for 9 months but clearly, having her randomly cry her eyes out and beg to be loved was the way to go.

Yes, it is the perfect way to go. People have no idea what's happening. Isn't that great? She isn't a one dimensional character anymore. Would you prefer it if she was one dimensional? Do you need your wrestling storylines spelling out for you?

The nine months off, if true, would really help this storyline, unless she springs up 9 months down the road and goes back to destroying people, that way no one will remember her crying. If she cries now, disappears, and comes back, most of the hype she has built up now will be gone anyway so I guess the crying scene really doesnt matter anyway.

Why do you think her hype has gone? Because she cried? That's just increased her hype, surely. This thread has got 85 replies and 12,455 views. Just this thread. That is just one example that she has still got hype.

I guess I was just hoping that Kharma was going to change the landscape of the diva's division by being a strong, badass monster diva, kind of like when a Chyna character. There are already enough crybaby divas who want to fit in, like Layla and all of those.

Even in her short time, Kharma has changed the landscape of the Divas division. How does crying stop her from being "strong, badass monster Diva"? She'll always be a monster Diva, but now, she's an interesting monster Diva. She'll always be able to beat on people at will, but now there appears to be a reason. Like I said to Fenris, do you need your wrestling storylines spelling out for you?

I feel she'll fall right into the role of "just another diva".

To leave on this is just exquisite. Have you seen Kharma? Crying or no crying, she will never be "just another diva".

Well as we all know now Kharma is no longer going to be on TV. Kharma is actually pregnant, So due for that the WWE chairman will not risk it at all. Hopefully when Kharma comes back, if she comes back they should put the Championship on her. Maybe change the look of the Divas Championship so the Divas division could start boosting up. I was wondering why hasn't Kharma wrestle, but I guess I got my answer today.

Called that she is preggers in the Live Discussion. You can't think Vince is too happy about this. Gives her a mega push and then this.

Heard there was a rumor about her and Brodus Clay dating for a while. That would probably look something like this...

PHOTO_2813071_40602_3691260_ap.jpg

Hopefully she has the kid, gets back in the ring and dominates again. Wonder how they'll put her back into the storyline and maybe acknowledge this happening?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Damn this is so wrong and so funny at the same time. Now back on topic, either way Kharma being gone for 9 months doesn't do the divas any favors. I bet the divas were not pleased at what happened. Imagine for the first time since i don't know ever, people cared for their segments and now everything is f*cked up.:disappointed:

WWE isn't great, but Vince McMahon is the closest you'll get to a genius in the world of professional wrestling. Let's get that out of the way.

Not even close. Not even in the ballpark. Left to his own devices he is the guy who does absolutely moronic bullshit like investing a month of TV time and energy into building a monster heel only to have them drop to the ground crying at random.

You seem to believe the fact that a woman could feud with men is a good thing. It isn't. It makes men look weak and it turns the woman into a gimmick.

Really? So it made Chris Jericho look weak? Made Triple H look weak? Badd Ass Billy Gunn? Mick Foley? Kurt Angle? Eddie Guerrero? Really? It made Chyna into simply "a gimmick"? Really?

Yeah, didn't think so. In actuality it gave the character depth to it, didn't harm any of them men involved and in fact also gave them depth all while being entertaining. In fact those feuds helped generate heat on the males, accentuate their comedic personalities and progress them so yeah, no dice. Having a big mean monster female fighting women or men, if done right IS a good thing.

I agree with you, it was absolute genius. Oh... you were being sarcastic. Gotcha. Erm, how does it kill her heat? Not that she had heat, it was more just excited reactions. They weren't overwhelmingly negative or positive.

You do know what heat is, right? It is.... Drumroll please.... Excited reactions from the crowd! Good, bad or split. It had people talking, it had fans INTO it. Another big mean looking "diva" that doesn't fit the mold here to destroy the talentless trash McMahon gets a boner over and wastes TV time on. That's gone now. People aren't going to just jump right back into it and get behind the character as a monster heel now. Yeah, absolutely genius work right there.

Have you lost your mind? Granted, I don't know you. You might have always been this crazy. This is certainly not ridiculous. And it's not stupid. Or silly. Or anyother words you want to level at it. Above all, this is interesting.

So it is crazy to toss another McMahon idea on the heap of all his other moments of "genuis?" Now THAT is interesting.

Yes, it is the perfect way to go. People have no idea what's happening. Isn't that great? She isn't a one dimensional character anymore. Would you prefer it if she was one dimensional?

No, she's just nondimensional now. Look, I understand it is hard to grasp(not really) but you don't take a person like Kharma and turn them into a giant ballbaby. I realize you likely eat up everything the WWE does as great but it isn't. This is a 280 pound woman we're talking about here, not some 95lb coked out "model" Johnny Ace rubbed one off to in a magazine then convinced the WWE to hire. She's big, she's ugly and she is known worldwide in America, Mexico and Japan as a mean, vicious Bam Bam Bigelow(Google him) of womans wrestling. If you want to give them depth then slowly delve into the "why is she that way?" angle. Feed the speculation on why she is obsessed with THIS diva and THAT diva. Have her take a shining to another diva.

There are MANY ways to give some depth to a monster character. Having that monster crying at random isn't one of those ways.

Do you need your wrestling storylines spelling out for you?

The word is spelled and no, no I don't. I need wrestling angles to give me a reason to give a damn about them. Now myself like most others that aren't WWE fanboys no longer give a damn. We don't care. Kharma is just another crying whining female, no different than what we could watch on 50 other TV channels. Someone in WWE HQ seems to not realize we're not watching those channels but instead watching wrestling for a reason.

Why do you think her hype has gone? Because she cried? That's just increased her hype, surely.

Yeah because obviously fans are sitting on the edge of their seats now waiting for Kharma to once again make her way down the aisle so she can have another Dr. Phil moment in front of the women she just spent a month beating the hell out of. :lmao:

Yeah, totally awesome stuff right there. Hear that folks? It's great, we don't know if she's going to beat someone up and you know, do what wrestlers DO or if she's going to just go out to the ring to shed some tears. I mean isn't it soooo interesting?

Like I said, about as interesting as Kane banging a corpse, Mae Young giving birth to a hand or that other time they decided to give "depth" to a big mean ugly monster, you remember, Snitsky wasn't it? Yeah this ranks alongside a 6'6" monster that goes around giving women foot rubs and sucking their toes as he pops a chubby. But hey, at least he wasn't one dimensional as he suddenly sucked ass. :rolleyes:

the most logical reason we can conclude right now is that Kia Stevens is in fact pregnant.

but why in the hell would they write her off in that way. They better have a huge payoff to this in 9 months but there is none at this point that is foreseeable. She comes back as a Diva that wants to fit in but that is completely pointless as she could have been booked as the Next Big Thing for the divas.

I personally think she got pregnant right around the time of her debut and now is being buried for her personal life interfering with her push.

That or she is being buried for simply coming from TNA because Vince likes to do that with people as we have seen.

Why do you think her hype has gone? Because she cried? That's just increased her hype, surely. This thread has got 85 replies and 12,455 views. Just this thread. That is just one example that she has still got hype.

The number of posts and views in an internet forum isn't a way to determine the hype of someone, and what I meant by that statement was that if she disappears for 9 months, everyone's WWE life will go on without her. After a few months or so, no one will be wondering "hey, I wonder if Kharma is around" or "hey, I wonder if Kharma is going to come destroy this diva." Not too many people will care about her, until she comes back, and unless she comes back and destroys someone else, no one will care that much.

Even in her short time, Kharma has changed the landscape of the Divas division. How does crying stop her from being "strong, badass monster Diva"? She'll always be a monster Diva, but now, she's an interesting monster Diva. She'll always be able to beat on people at will, but now there appears to be a reason. Like I said to Fenris, do you need your wrestling storylines spelling out for you?

Being a strong bad ass monster character requires you to not only be dominant, but feared, and without an obvious weakness. Yeah, Kharma has changed the landscape of the divas, but only from the aspect of people wanting to see her destroy people. If she isn't destroying people, how is she going to change anything? And how is she going to destroy anyone if she is crying in the middle of the ring before anyone even does anything to her? Monsters have to strike fear in someone. Who is ever afraid of anyone who cries like that? If the bully that kept kicking your ass at school came to you and cried on the school yard, he would lose the ability to bully you, even if he can still beat you up because you know he has a weakness, and whatever that weakness is, you can exploit it. And yes, her size is monstrous, but sure was others who were never a monster character. No diva fears her anymore, and that's a huge part of being a monster.

To leave on this is just exquisite. Have you seen Kharma? Crying or no crying, she will never be "just another diva".

Yes, Kharma is big, but that doesn't make her different. Look at the divas who stood out in the past, you have Chyna, who showed no emotions, dominated women, and fought men. You have Lita, and Trish Stratus, who changed the entire landscape of the divas division. And now, you have Kharma, a big crazy looking bitch that is destroying everything, but if she stops destroying everything and wants to "fit in" or some wack as shit like that, then she'll be exactly like Beth Phoenix, just bigger. When Beth Phoenix first came in, she was destroying divas. Now, she's a damn side thought after all the stupid ass storylines that they wrote for her, like the santino shit. Kharma, that is the future that awaits you!

I know what you mean, seeing Kharma cry did effect her gimmick as a monster. I think watching Kharma attack other divas did get a bit old but it's what they needed to do to make her gimmick better otherwise it'd be a bit less impactful. I don't know what's going to happen with Kharma next but that's what WWE's best at.:)

EVERYONE IS SO UPSET ABOUT THIS AND FROM A FAN PERSPECTIVE I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT BUT PPL ALSO NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS KHARMA (KIA STEVENS) IS AROUND 31 OR 32 YRS OLD SO IF SHE WANTS A BABY NOW IS THE IDEAL TIME TO HAVE IT AS AT SOME POINT IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS IT WILL BECOME UNSAFE FOR HER TO DO SO (MEDICAL STUDIES SHOW WOMEN WHO TEND TO HAVE BIRTH LATER IN THERE 30'S PUT THE BABY AND RISK FOR ALL TYPES OF ISSUE/DEFECTS).

My second point is im thinking vince and company knew ahead of time that she was pregnant and that this news is really news to them. Wrestlezone reported there were debates on wheather or not to run the angle on monday all through last week but im assuming they decided to run as to not risk kharma or the baby.

I would also like to point out that for those of you who said candice michelle got fired after her pregnancy you are absolutely wrong candice michelle was fired summer of 2009 and was pregnant shortly after her release her baby was born may of 2010.

Ok so jokes aside

What if since she was crying and saying she wanted to be like them if instead she took 9 months off for extreme diet/excercise and then got her hair done up proper and then came back looking like Ciara or something?

Based on what I read a few minutes ago, Kharma is indeed pregnant. Reportedly, WWE also wants her to lose some weight.

Of course, since they want her to lose weight, some are going to blow it out of proportion by saying that the WWE wants to turn her into a stereotypical Diva. Just as in TNA, the WWE lists her at being 272 pounds. Being as large as she is could lead to complications during pregnancy and it's just generally unhealthy.

Its strange to me that she just debuted in the largest wrestling promotion in North America (probably the entire world) and she gets pregnant right out the gate. I wouldn't risk an opportunity to wrestle in the WWE with any mistake. Her debut made people excited about womens wrestling for the first time since... well probably ever. She was set to completely turn the WWE Womens division upside down and now thats all down the drain.

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets released in the next 3 months.

Its strange to me that she just debuted in the largest wrestling promotion in North America (probably the entire world) and she gets pregnant right out the gate. I wouldn't risk an opportunity to wrestle in the WWE with any mistake. Her debut made people excited about womens wrestling for the first time since... well probably ever. She was set to completely turn the WWE Womens division upside down and now thats all down the drain.

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets released in the next 3 months.

considering the impact she made so soon, i doubt they release her. i can't believe she would be dumb enough to get pregnant though.

she may have played it safe as much as possible and still got knocked up. it does happen.

i know dawn marie was let go because of her pregnancy, but she didn't have anywhere near the reaction kharma has had so far in such a short time.

they can easily continue to put her on tv until she starts showing the baby bump. and no offense to her size, she could easily conceal that. obviously she won't do any physical work, but she could still make her presence known.

Based on what I read a few minutes ago, Kharma is indeed pregnant. Reportedly, WWE also wants her to lose some weight.

Of course, since they want her to lose weight, some are going to blow it out of proportion by saying that the WWE wants to turn her into a stereotypical Diva. Just as in TNA, the WWE lists her at being 272 pounds. Being as large as she is could lead to complications during pregnancy and it's just generally unhealthy.

Wanting her to lose weight is a reasonable and believable idea. Remember they wanted Umaga to lose weight, and everyone saw how that went. With the heavy WWE schedule, the pain killers and the extra weight, it could be a problem.

Also, I don't feel bad about her being pregnant because she still has a life outside of the WWE and I think a lot of people forget that. My only draw is the crying, because I think that real life shouldn't interfere with her character, and if she cried because she's pregnant, that's even worse. But as far as actually being pregnant, I wish her luck and hope she has a safe and successful pregnancy.

Not even close. Not even in the ballpark. Left to his own devices he is the guy who does absolutely moronic bullshit like investing a month of TV time and energy into building a monster heel only to have them drop to the ground crying at random.

Again, you’re looking at the smaller picture. He's also the guy who bought the WWF almost 30 years ago and transformed into something inconceivably successful. He single-handedly changed the face of the wrestling world more than once. He created an empire when others failed at the first hurdle. I'm not saying that he is a genius, that's still up for debate. But he's the closest thing we've got in wrestling.

Really? So it made Chris Jericho look weak? Made Triple H look weak? Badd Ass Billy Gunn? Mick Foley? Kurt Angle? Eddie Guerrero? Really? It made Chyna into simply "a gimmick"? Really?

Briefly, it did make them look weak. Getting beaten up by a girl will do that. And yes, it made Chyna into a gimmick. Will Chyna be remembered as a female wrestler, or as a female who fought men.

Yeah, didn't think so. In actuality it gave the character depth to it, didn't harm any of them men involved and in fact also gave them depth all while being entertaining. In fact those feuds helped generate heat on the males, accentuate their comedic personalities and progress them so yeah, no dice. Having a big mean monster female fighting women or men, if done right IS a good thing.

You get no depth whatsoever. You get a gimmick wrestling a gimmick match.

You do know what heat is, right? It is.... Drumroll please.... Excited reactions from the crowd! Good, bad or split. It had people talking, it had fans INTO it. Another big mean looking "diva" that doesn't fit the mold here to destroy the talentless trash McMahon gets a boner over and wastes TV time on. That's gone now. People aren't going to just jump right back into it and get behind the character as a monster heel now. Yeah, absolutely genius work right there.

Heat is a term used to describe negative reactions. Anyway, that doesn’t matter. What does matter is that people are still into it and people are still talking. This thread being a great example. The bolded part is your problem. You're jumping to conclusions. You have no idea what reactions Kharma will get next week. I don’t either. But I can tell you that I’ll be excited to see her.

So it is crazy to toss another McMahon idea on the heap of all his other moments of "genuis?" Now THAT is interesting.

Oh dear.

No, she's just nondimensional now. Look, I understand it is hard to grasp(not really) but you don't take a person like Kharma and turn them into a giant ballbaby.

How did you come to the conclusion that she’s non-dimensional? It makes her more interesting. It gives me a reason not to fast-forward next week. Her coming out and giving a finisher to a random Diva was getting very old very fast.

I realize you likely eat up everything the WWE does as great but it isn't.

That couldn’t be further from the truth. There are plenty of things to hate about WWE. Their developmental system, the way they contract their talent, the way they push green guys because they have a “good” look. However this simply isn’t one of those times where I can fault them.

This is a 280 pound woman we're talking about here, not some 95lb coked out "model" Johnny Ace rubbed one off to in a magazine then convinced the WWE to hire. She's big, she's ugly and she is known worldwide in America, Mexico and Japan as a mean, vicious Bam Bam Bigelow(Google him) of womans wrestling. If you want to give them depth then slowly delve into the "why is she that way?" angle. Feed the speculation on why she is obsessed with THIS diva and THAT diva. Have her take a shining to another diva.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY’VE BEEN DOING?! How much have you actually seen of her? Because if you have been watching what she’s doing, she’s taken a shine to Kelly Kelly. There seems to be something going on there. And by the way, I’m fully aware of who Bam Bam Bigelow is, thanks.

There are MANY ways to give some depth to a monster character. Having that monster crying at random isn't one of those ways.

Oh please tell me how you give a monster character depth. Please. Because what I can see is that it sets the wheels in motion for her character to be explored further.

The word is spelled and no, no I don't.

Fine, you can pick me up on a grammatical mistake. Just be thankful that I’m above pointing out all of your errors.

I need wrestling angles to give me a reason to give a damn about them. Now myself like most others that aren't WWE fanboys no longer give a damn. We don't care.

I see what you did there. You created a group of wrestling fans who you have negatively termed WWE fanboys. A group of which you are not a part of. Good. Doesn’t stop you from being wrong.

We don't care. Kharma is just another crying whining female, no different than what we could watch on 50 other TV channels. Someone in WWE HQ seems to not realize we're not watching those channels but instead watching wrestling for a reason.

No she isn’t. She cried. She talked to herself. But she is still a monster who could kick any Diva’s ass. That provides an interesting dynamic. YOu watch wrestling for a reason? So do I. I watch it to be entertained. I've got a good feeling that what ever Kharma will do on Raw next week will entertain me.

Yeah because obviously fans are sitting on the edge of their seats now waiting for Kharma to once again make her way down the aisle so she can have another Dr. Phil moment in front of the women she just spent a month beating the hell out of. :lmao:

Actually, yes. I can’t speak for everyone but human nature would suggest that people are excited about what is going to happen next after an unexpected event occurs. This is because people are naturally curious. Therefore, logically, there would be an increase in people “sitting on the edge of their seats”.

Yeah, totally awesome stuff right there. Hear that folks? It's great, we don't know if she's going to beat someone up and you know, do what wrestlers DO or if she's going to just go out to the ring to shed some tears. I mean isn't it soooo interesting?

Shedding tears? Wait, do you mean acting? That’s what wrestlers do. They act. That’s what Kharma did. She acted. And yes, it is interesting. I can’t help the fact that you love a straightforward, wrestling angle where nothing of any interest happens and people stick to strict, regimented roles.

Like I said, about as interesting as Kane banging a corpse, Mae Young giving birth to a hand or that other time they decided to give "depth" to a big mean ugly monster, you remember, Snitsky wasn't it? Yeah this ranks alongside a 6'6" monster that goes around giving women foot rubs and sucking their toes as he pops a chubby. But hey, at least he wasn't one dimensional as he suddenly sucked ass. :rolleyes:

You’re comparing this to stuff which it just can’t be compared to. Katie Vick was an awful angle. Mae Young and the hand was a comedy angle. And Snitsky was awful. I’ve made these judgements after seeing what happened. You don’t know what is happening with Kharma so I can’t see how you’re so quick to complain. For all you know, this break down could be a set-up by Kharma to lull the Divas into a false sense of security. That could be where the angle is heading. You just don’t know.

The number of posts and views in an internet forum isn't a way to determine the hype of someone, and what I meant by that statement was that if she disappears for 9 months, everyone's WWE life will go on without her. After a few months or so, no one will be wondering "hey, I wonder if Kharma is around" or "hey, I wonder if Kharma is going to come destroy this diva." Not too many people will care about her, until she comes back, and unless she comes back and destroys someone else, no one will care that much.

I can see where you’re coming from with the forum thing. But until we see Raw next week (which she will apparently be on) that is one of the few indicators available. I don’t know what you’re complaint is, though. “Not too many people will care about her, until she comes back”. Well, yeah. When someone is off of TV for a while people start to forget about them. It’s not a big deal. It actually makes it a bigger surprise when she finally comes back. The bolded part is the bit which gets me, though. You can’t possibly make that claim. You want to see her destroy people. Fenris does. I don’t care. A bunch of people in this thread don’t care. They just want to see a good character in a good angle.

Being a strong bad ass monster character requires you to not only be dominant, but feared, and without an obvious weakness. Yeah, Kharma has changed the landscape of the divas, but only from the aspect of people wanting to see her destroy people. If she isn't destroying people, how is she going to change anything? And how is she going to destroy anyone if she is crying in the middle of the ring before anyone even does anything to her? Monsters have to strike fear in someone. Who is ever afraid of anyone who cries like that? If the bully that kept kicking your ass at school came to you and cried on the school yard, he would lose the ability to bully you, even if he can still beat you up because you know he has a weakness, and whatever that weakness is, you can exploit it. And yes, her size is monstrous, but sure was others who were never a monster character. No diva fears her anymore, and that's a huge part of being a monster.

I’ll be honest with you, if I was bullied by someone and I thought that they were going to beat me up, but instead they started crying in front of me for seemingly no reason, I’d be as freaked out as hell. I'd also be interested in why it was happening, which as a viewer is what you want from wrestling, right? And they wouldn’t lose the ability to bully me because they’d still be freaking huge. Same applies to Kharma and the Divas.

Yes, Kharma is big, but that doesn't make her different. Look at the divas who stood out in the past, you have Chyna, who showed no emotions, dominated women, and fought men. You have Lita, and Trish Stratus, who changed the entire landscape of the divas division.

Chyna showed no emotion? She was the girlfriend of Eddie Guerrero for God’s sake! Chyna wasn’t a monster. She stood out because she fought men sometimes not because she didn’t show emotion. Because she did. I don’t know where Lita and Trish come into this but yeah, they’re awesome.

And now, you have Kharma, a big crazy looking bitch that is destroying everything, but if she stops destroying everything and wants to "fit in" or some wack as shit like that, then she'll be exactly like Beth Phoenix, just bigger. When Beth Phoenix first came in, she was destroying divas. Now, she's a damn side thought after all the stupid ass storylines that they wrote for her, like the santino shit. Kharma, that is the future that awaits you!

Like I said though, she’s never going to be a Beth Phoenix because of how she looks. Beth Phoenix is kind of hot. She may well be in a comedy angle or have an on-screen relationship like Phoenix (or like your number one “dominant, monster” female, Chyna). But that won’t be because she cried. It will be because the WWE creative team sometimes sucks and doesn’t have good ideas.

I have to question if pregnancy will be a career ended, or a definite career shortener for her. You can't just pop a baby out and go back to working full time with the WWE. Unless she is aborting or putting up for adoption (not at all saying she should), I'm not confident we will see much more of Kharma, 9 months pregnancy and then spending time with a newborn... thats a handful and if its what she wants then its great, but on the wrestling side of things, it is a shame that we won't see her for much longer especially since she just came on the scene in the most impactful fashion.

considering the impact she made so soon, i doubt they release her.

Its really just booking , they could do the same thing with Kelly Kelly if they really wanted to.

More realistically they could do it with Beth , or perhaps steal ODB and do it with her , or just find a fat woman in the audience and do that booking with her... :shrug:

Basically saying she isn't a big deal , the way they made her act is a big deal... same thing w/ original Nexus. Anyone can make a huge impact if booked right

This will not end her career due because she became pregnant, I think its funny how people can just assume this will ruin her WWE career, this is a set back yes but when she comes back, it will be the same again.

It's not like Kong has kids already, this will be her first kid anyways.

This will not end her career due because she became pregnant, I think its funny how people can just assume this will ruin her WWE career, this is a set back yes but when she comes back, it will be the same again.

It's not like Kong has kids already, this will be her first kid anyways.

Lol, children are a career ender or shortener, it all depends on the situation. Cant just pop out a baby and get ready to go back to work? How does that affect the family and the child? Especially when you're working in the WWE, not some job 10 mins away.

Lol, children are a career ender or shortener, it all depends on the situation. Cant just pop out a baby and get ready to go back to work? How does that affect the family and the child? Especially when you're working in the WWE, not some job 10 mins away.

Kong is the best woman wrestler in the WWE, unless Kong wants to be released, I don't see Vince firing her for being a woman.. (having kids).

Your forgetting that Kong's boyfriend will be there with the kid, they will probably be with her while shes on the road with WWE.

I can see where you’re coming from with the forum thing. But until we see Raw next week (which she will apparently be on) that is one of the few indicators available. I don’t know what you’re complaint is, though. “Not too many people will care about her, until she comes back”. Well, yeah. When someone is off of TV for a while people start to forget about them. It’s not a big deal. It actually makes it a bigger surprise when she finally comes back. The bolded part is the bit which gets me, though. You can’t possibly make that claim. You want to see her destroy people. Fenris does. I don’t care. A bunch of people in this thread don’t care. They just want to see a good character in a good angle.

I understand where you are coming from, but from what I've noticed, the majority of the live crowd wants to see her destroy people. They cheer when she destroys someone, and they feel cheated if she doesn't, like when she plucked that diva in the head and laughed. A lot of people (not everyone) wanted to see her destroy that woman. That's why many people began watching the diva matches, because they wanted to see Kharma come out and destroy someone, not come out and talk, or come out and cry.

I’ll be honest with you, if I was bullied by someone and I thought that they were going to beat me up, but instead they started crying in front of me for seemingly no reason, I’d be as freaked out as hell. I'd also be interested in why it was happening, which as a viewer is what you want from wrestling, right? And they wouldn’t lose the ability to bully me because they’d still be freaking huge. Same applies to Kharma and the Divas.

Once again, I can completely understand your thoughts here, but I'm looking at it from a fighting stand point. I grew up fighting, and although I didn't win every fight, I fought. Bigger, smaller, it didn't matter. That's the logic of the divas. They fight, bigger, stronger, smaller, it doesn't matter, because it's what they do. so for her to break down like that, I think that it changes a lot of things because now they'll stand up to her more, if they did it once as a unit and she cried, they might feel like they can do it again. Then again, this is all speculations because we don't know where they are going with this.

Chyna showed no emotion? She was the girlfriend of Eddie Guerrero for God’s sake! Chyna wasn’t a monster. She stood out because she fought men sometimes not because she didn’t show emotion. Because she did. I don’t know where Lita and Trish come into this but yeah, they’re awesome.

Chyna showed no emotions when she was with Triple H and DX. Even while she was Eddie's girlfriend, she never showed emotions. Most of the time, it seems like she was entertaining Eddie just for the hell of it. He used to give her flowers and stuff, and she didn't even care about that stuff. She obviously wore the pants in the relationship, and even when things happened, like when lita stripped her down, she didn't weaken. She was Eddie's girlfriend but she was never weakened by it, or emotions.

Like I said though, she’s never going to be a Beth Phoenix because of how she looks. Beth Phoenix is kind of hot. She may well be in a comedy angle or have an on-screen relationship like Phoenix (or like your number one “dominant, monster” female, Chyna). But that won’t be because she cried. It will be because the WWE creative team sometimes sucks and doesn’t have good ideas.

I totally agree with you about the creative team. Sometimes they don't have good ideas (sometimes they do). I just feel like even with her size, she could still be an ordinary diva. I mean, look at the contrast between Kane and Khali. One is a great monster heel who has survived the years, and one... is a joke. Hopefully Kharma falls into the Kane category. Or even look at Mark Henry, the person who she looks a lot like. He never really became what he could have, and now, he's just another superstar. I'm still hoping she is a monster heel, and I can understand your points, I guess I just don't trust the creative team anymore, because lately, they've been making some crap shoot decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back