Isis The Amazon vs. Kharma?

wrestlingfanusa

Occasional Pre-Show
So i have been thinking bout this all the time for a while now. I was wondering does anyone think that they should sign and train isis the amazon so she can face kharma(aka awesome kong)? This to me at least would be the equal of hogan vs andre. I know that sounds silly but imagine 6"9 isis the amazon vs the dominating force that is kharma. This would be a clash of the superpowers in divas wrestlling both are intimidating forces. It could be the most important divas match ever. I dont think i could take a piss break for this match. I think this could draw a huge crowd. I know that isis the amazon was on nxt at one time and got fired but i think it would be smart thing to do. I think that they could do a interesting storyline i mean u look at them both and isis looks better. So im guessing that she could be the heel if not kharma could attack her and be jealous of her and say she wants to prove she is the more dominant diva? So wat does everyone think should wwe try to make this happen maybe sign isis back again i think this match would be big.

You think this match could be big? To the extent of being equal to Hogan and Andre? The latter is not true BUT I believe this match could draw some interest just not the Hogan vs Andre point.

WWE has already proven within the past 2 months that they can make a big person vs big person feud be entertaining in terms of telling a compelling story, and have good matches between them 2. Big Show vs Mark Henry is a great example of this. I was not looking forward to the feud but when Big Show let loose on Mark I was invested into it. The problem here is that Isis (correct me if I am wrong but wasn't she the amazon that was supposed to compete on NXT season 3?) would be relatively new and not have much experience working the WWE style. She probalby is very green in the ring as well so the matches wouldn't very good unless Kharma were to carry here for awhile. As far as the chance of her being signed? I would hope that would happen since I am a fan of larger than life women wrestling each other (competitively ;)). However Kharma is still awhile away from returning so we will just have to wait and see what happens with here first.

This match would draw interest due to the novelty of seeing these two huge women inside the ring together. Let's be honest, we don't see very many "big girls" in pro wrestling, at least not here in America. Most of them look like models or strippers so a gal like Kharma definitely stands out. Her unique look was a big reason why she was signed and the angle with her was doing quite well. Isis is, I believe, 6'9" and that's just freakishly big for a woman.

Would the match suck? Probably and I think Isis would bear most of the blame for that. Several months back, Isis was given a tryout in TNA, the video of which has been available on the internet. She definitely isn't all that impressive. In a nutshell, she came across like a female version of The Great Khali. Aside from her unique size, she has nothing to bring to the table. Allegedly, she's also already a huge mark for herself. She drew heat from the Knockouts backstage because she walked around and talked about herself as if she was a huge star. Needless to say, TNA didn't sign her and I doubt WWE will be calling again anytime soon.

So i have been thinking bout this all the time for a while now. I was wondering does anyone think that they should sign and train isis the amazon so she can face kharma(aka awesome kong)? This to me at least would be the equal of hogan vs andre. I know that sounds silly but imagine 6"9 isis the amazon vs the dominating force that is kharma. This would be a clash of the superpowers in divas wrestlling both are intimidating forces. It could be the most important divas match ever. I dont think i could take a piss break for this match. I think this could draw a huge crowd. I know that isis the amazon was on nxt at one time and got fired but i think it would be smart thing to do. I think that they could do a interesting storyline i mean u look at them both and isis looks better. So im guessing that she could be the heel if not kharma could attack her and be jealous of her and say she wants to prove she is the more dominant diva? So wat does everyone think should wwe try to make this happen maybe sign isis back again i think this match would be big.

Isis vs Kharma doesn't in anyway shape or form equal Andre vs. Hogan.

Isis has yet to prove her dominance in the WWE. Same can be said for Kharma. Kharma at least had a brief run.

What would Kharma be jealous of? The fact that Isis is tall? Again dude, your ideas are so out of whack. Why would you even put Andre/Hogan on the same level as the DIVAS!?
Hate to tell you but Trish vs. Lita was an epic confrontation. That match drew a bit. Kharma vs Isis wouldn't really draw much of anything except low ratings. Need an example:
Great Khali vs Mark Henry. 2 "intimidating forces" who the fans really didn't appeal to.

Hogan and Andre was legendary because of their STATUS. Kharma vs Isis has the potential to bore the arena out of the building.

And who is to say Isis looks "better"!? Kharma may be more appealing to certain people than Isis. and vice versa. But to automatically assume that one looks better than the other because you get your jollies off to Isis is irrelevant.

If you are going to present an idea like this at least make it viable and worth while. Right now all we got is:

Kharma is jealous of Isis for "looking better" so that automatically makes her the hardcore heel
And this match would draw big and be the most important match in divas history.

No premise, no point, no logical formulation of a plan. Come on dude give us something to work with. But for the love of God don't ever put a DIVA in the same category as the Andre vs Hogan match.

Like i said if u read the thread they could sign her train her and let the anticipation of when these two would face off i made the comparison to andre vs hogan bc it would be the female match equivelant to that. It would be the biggest match in the history of womens wrestling hands down. Also if u had it for the title i say it would be on par the womens title would be on par to the world title the feud would be so big. Not only would it give the women more air time but if they trained isis like i said for a while then the match would be worth watching. Name any other womens match that would be more intriguing and that would cause more interest. Now again the hogan vs andre comparison is bc im not saying it be as great as that but in the history of womens matches it would be number 1 all time in history for the attention it would create. You need to read and listen bc u call my idea whack dude. Im not sure why they would feud my guess would be either jealousy or that they think there the greatest most dominant force in in womens wrestling. It would be kinda like the basis of the feud khali vs big show had. Two giants fighting over dominance. Lita vs trish stratus was great but there not imposing freaks of wrestling. The mark henry example u give is ok but this would be women wrestling. Most of the world have never seen a women like amazon or a dominant force like kharma and u put them in the ring to see whos the best. Im sure alot of people would be interested if it happened at wrestlemania. For the record everyone was tuning in when kharma was on tv it was pissbreak wrestling u add isis in there it gets good.

This match could only draw flies after they're a sweaty heap. Two big men fighting was a sight to behold in 80's pro wrestling and today it all depends on if the performers have genuine talent. Giant women? Nah. Probably in Japan. But not in WWE. Nobody would give a rat's ass. For one, the stigma of two giants being sloppy unless you are Undertaker, Kane or Big Show (Mark Henry to an extent) fighting is there and can easily apply to the women which carry their own stigma of not being all that good. Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong would draw far more than Isis/Kong because we know there is chemistry and can work solid matches. Which Isis though, it's all shrouded in mystery and disinterest.

ok so i skipped most of the posts to get to my own opinion. i could see isis running over the whole divas division totally dominating everybody(how much fun to see beth get physically dominated power wise) and eventually face a returning kharma who wins in a best of series type situation

It would be the biggest match in the history of womens wrestling hands down. Also if u had it for the title i say it would be on par the womens title would be on par to the world title the feud would be so big. Not only would it give the women more air time but if they trained isis like i said for a while then the match would be worth watching. Name any other womens match that would be more intriguing and that would cause more interest. Now again the hogan vs andre comparison is bc im not saying it be as great as that but in the history of womens matches it would be number 1 all time in history for the attention it would create. You need to read and listen bc u call my idea whack dude. Im not sure why they would feud my guess would be either jealousy or that they think there the greatest most dominant force in in womens wrestling. It would be kinda like the basis of the feud khali vs big show had. Two giants fighting over dominance. Lita vs trish stratus was great but there not imposing freaks of wrestling. The mark henry example u give is ok but this would be women wrestling. Most of the world have never seen a women like amazon or a dominant force like kharma and u put them in the ring to see whos the best. Im sure alot of people would be interested if it happened at wrestlemania. For the record everyone was tuning in when kharma was on tv it was pissbreak wrestling u add isis in there it gets good.

made the comparison to andre vs hogan bc it would be the female match equivelant to that

It would be the Female equivalent to Hogan vs. Andre? No offense kid but Hogan and Andre could sell out an arena. These 2 would be lucky to get half of a TNA draw for their match.

This post right here shows why your idea blows. YOU don't even KNOW why they would be fighting. And so it goes from Isis being better looking to them being "freaks". Hate to tell you but if you listen to the reaction Kharma got in her debut- I think I heard some crickets chirping. Yes SOME people like the fact that she is there but give me a break kid. The Diva's division is a laughing stock at this point so having these 2 wrestle at Mania would be a waste of my $ to purchase said PPV. Release Kharma and then get them both signed in Japan then you might make some money because the Japanese market loves when American/WWE talent comes over. Look at Albert for example- mid-card run in the WWE but overseas the man is HUGE.
The Women's title would be on par with the World Heavyweight Title!? Dude what kind of crack are you smoking!? The Women's title has NEVER been on par with ANY of the WWE's titles.
Here is the ONLY time the Women's title was anywhere near as important as the WHC:
Fabulous Moolah is undoubtedly the greatest Women's Champion in sports-entertainment history. Her first reign started in 1956 when she defeated Judy Grable in a tournament final. She then went on to hold the championship for close to 30 years
Right there that is the ONLY time the belt IMHO was as prestigious as the World Heavyweight Championship. WWE has buried the Diva's division. Vince has a love/hate relationship with them. He LOVES to HATE them. The only reason he keeps them around is because they appeal to guys 15-45. Plus if he stopped employing females in the WWE he would get nailed for a discrimination lawsuit. And giving the Diva's more TV time is a terrible terrible idea. Why? Because a lot of people tune out when the Diva's are on TV. So if you extend their length on TV, people may switch to another show and not tune back to Raw/SmackDown!. Hate to tell you this but someone of her size will take a long time to properly train especially with the lack of people she CAN train with. No men can train with her as that is major grounds for sexual harassment and given Vince's past not a road he wants to venture down. So who would train her? I'd love to see Dustin try to suplex her. Great Khali has been wrestling for well over a decade and he still sucks. I see Isis vs. Kharma about as entertaining and valuable to the WWE as Hornswoggle vs. Chavo.

As far as you thinking this is a good idea I won't run down the long list of ideas YOU have thought were good- or maybe I will:

TNA adopting an MMA style similar to the WWE Brawl for All
WWE Reintroducing the Ministry (and yes the corporate ministry and the undertaker's ministry WAS in the attitude era as much as you try to argue that with me)
Now this... I really wonder if you are even a wrestling fan at this point of if you are just on here to make yourself seem important.

I look back to the recent undertaker and triple h match. Now not the match itself but how superstars were picking sides at to who would win bc such a big match. Think of how chyna was back when she was here she was taken seriously even had a few feuds with men. Now u look at kharma and u know shes gonna dominate the divas division. But have u ever seen any pics of isis the amazon. Not only is she huge boobs and height and build but she looks pretty good. U dont see many giant women wrestlers and two have two giant dominating forces go at it would cause some interest.

First off jackass i see u were absent for the cm punk vs alberto del rio thread no surprise there. You only chime in when u think most people think its a bad idea and i love how u highlighted the wrong part. Your a tool, i clearly gave a reason why they would feud and also said she would spend some time training in fcw to improve her ring skills. Btw i dont know if u knew genius but like i said the ratings by segment were up when kharma was on raw. So if u add another giant female wrestler peoples interests would go up. I dont like the divas wrestling either but i would have to turn in to watch thiis feud this feud would elevate the division. How would wwe ignore the feud?
  1. For petes sake they highllighted and gave time to a feud between announcers but u think this wouldnt get air time hmm

• [**]As for it being on par with the mens world title it has never been bc the feuds were as important
if u take two giant female wrestlers two dominating forces and put them in there to go at it people would watch. See why your post in response to my post blow is bc u highlighted the wrong part here let me copy and past wat i said genius. It would be kinda like the basis of the feud khali vs big show had. Two giants fighting over dominance.

• [***]Most of the world have never seen a women like isis the amazon or a dominant force like kharma
and u put them in the ring to see whos the best. They would have to keep them apart until at least royal rumble one on raw other on smackdown have a backstage encounter at the rumble leading to a feud at mania.

1*. They gave the JR/Cole and/or King/Cole feud to further help develop Cole as the hell of the announce booth.

1**. Lita and Trish was a big feud- Sable/Jackie was a big feud, Chyna/Ivory was a big feud

1***. Most of the world have never seen a woman like Isis? Or someone as dominant as Kharma? Yeah I guess since nobody watches TNA you are right about nobody seeing Kharma. I'm also guessing you never watched Chyna wrestle. She was a dominant force. What about Nicole Bass? Another dominant female presence.

They wouldn't be able to keep them apart on the simple premise that the people would be so bored they would HAVE to let them fight. And that would turn into an all out snore-knocker. It would take years to develop Isis into a credible force as she would need:
Training
Development
then time to build her up.

And as I previously stated- Who would be able to train her? Vince has a history of harassment claims. Would you really want to risk men/women training together with a history like that? Otherwise who is going to train her?
The Bellas? the 2 of them combine maybe weigh as much as her left leg.
Eve? Might be the best bet but even she doesn't have the strength or LEVERAGE to suplex her and such
the only person who may even be able to train her would be Kharma and who knows when she will even be back. Could be a YEAR from now. So take that year into account, 6-8 months to train/develop her, another 3-5 months to fully develop her, 2 months of trial matches before being called up, then at least another 2-4 months to develop her as dominant because 2 matches won't do that.
So all in all you would be looking at:
Give or take 31 MONTHS or approx 2.5 YEARS for this to even be possible. And given the rate that the Diva's division is sinking by that time it wouldn't even be worth investing the effort into. This would quite possibly be the final nail in the coffin for the Diva's division. Investing all that time in hopes of a big WrestleMania payoff only to get- Silence, boo's "this is boring" chants etc etc etc. And then how would this in the end benefit the Diva's division? From there who would go on to challenge these 2? You would build them up as all powerful and mighty. So would the 50lb Kelly Kelly knock off the 6ft9 Amazon? Would the Bellas who can barely suplex EVE somehow get the 200lb+ Kharma off her feet? Where would WWE go from there after this feud?
See after the Hogan/Andre feud WWE had a place to go
After the Khali/Big Show confrontation they had somewhere to go because they have people to contend against them. There would be nobody left to contend with either of them. So it would turn into week after week of squashing matches. Again- destroying the Diva's division.

I look back to the recent undertaker and triple h match. Now not the match itself but how superstars were picking sides at to who would win bc such a big match. Think of how chyna was back when she was here she was taken seriously even had a few feuds with men. Now u look at kharma and u know shes gonna dominate the divas division. But have u ever seen any pics of isis the amazon. Not only is she huge boobs and height and build but she looks pretty good. U dont see many giant women wrestlers and two have two giant dominating forces go at it would cause some interest.

Chyna may have had a few feuds with men but you are talking about bringing credibility back to the Diva's division. Fighting men doesn't bring that title anymore prestige. Dude make up your mind. 1 day they are attractive, the next they are "freaks" now you talk about their boobs. Really? I thought this was a debate about their wrestling, not their bust.

Of course you don't see many Giant wrestler. You also don't see very many Giant MEN wrestlers either. And some of the ones we HAVE seen have been Giant busts! So please refer to my above paragraphs.

This is a match I would not mind seeing. It would be the exact opposite of what 90% of the divas matches for the past few years have been. Kharma will not be back for another few months and that would give them enough time to bring Isis in. They could have Isis cutting promos about Kharma and how she wants to prove she is better than her. During this time she takes out all of the barbie divas one by one like Beth and Natalya have been doing, they seek an alliance with her but get attacked as well. Then Kharma returns and they have a title match. Kharma obviously would win. This could be the most interesting divas angle in a very long time if they booked it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back