• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kevin Nash wants fans to help him get the NWO brought back to WWE

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
- Kevin Nash wants fans to help him get the NWO brought back to WWE with WWE Champion CM Punk as the leader. He wrote on Twitter last night:

"We can make this happen.Wear your NWO shirts ,bring NWO signs and chant NWO when our Champion comes out! The NWO must live on C.M Punk is it. there is a reason we never went at it, Plavix...really Punk is NWO 2012.Rock comes to Raw 1000 at Punk makes it his night.C.M Punk is cookin."

Well looky there,.. Finally Kevin Nash is putting Over somebody !!!

Leave NWO alone it was done well once, but the main problem is they tried punk leading a stable and it went from intresting to very dull, very quick, creative have no idea how to run a stable anymore, the last good stable was the nexus for the first month till summerslam and then the momentum was stopped!

Then again the fan boy in me honestly doesn't hate the idea. But I don't think it needs to be nWo. Since Punk is a heel, he could start having problems with Triple H again (after he's done with Cena), and Nash could come back and help Punk. He could come next night and say how Triple H screwed him last time when he came to beat Punk because he was disrespecting HHH (his old friend) each and everyweek. But HHH didn't treat him well and didn't give him a contract. From then Punk and Nash could solve their problems from the past, and Nash could help Punk whenever he is facing big men like Khali, Bigshow, Henry, etc.
I don't think Punk needs Nash at all. But it's fun to see something new time to time.

All that said Yes it was good seeing dx reunion but I cant picture a nwo reunion especially without hogan and knowing the condition scott hall is in no disrespect but Kevin nash needs to chill.

Who could possibly be in this "NWO"? Punk and Nash?

Its an interesting concept. But I dont want to see Punk in anymore stables. He's "The Best In The World", he doesnt need anyone's help. But if it did happen I wouldnt mind it.

In the end, when Nash is dissing Punk, Punk can easily turn face again by having Nash put him over in the end. Its interesting, but it wouldnt make much sense.

Who could possibly be in this "NWO"? Punk and Nash?

Its an interesting concept. But I dont want to see Punk in anymore stables. He's "The Best In The World", he doesnt need anyone's help. But if it did happen I wouldnt mind it.

In the end, when Nash is dissing Punk, Punk can easily turn face again by having Nash put him over in the end. Its interesting, but it wouldnt make much sense.

Big Show, Booker T, and X-Pac.

NO!!!!!!!!!

I agree WWE NEEDS a stable right now, even more than managers, cruiserweights, tag teams, or female wrestlers. But, NO!!!!

CM Punk should not be in a team or faction or stable right now. He just hit one year as a true main event player and has several more guys he could feud with for the WWE title. Not only has Punk led a team in the past too, but it didn't end well & seemed EXTREMLY forced together. WWE finally has a solid main eventer that is entertaining and not stale, please don't ruin this. WWE needs to bring more pretige to the WWE Championship, not make it irrelevant.

Also, NWO's time has past! NWO was never good in WWE and if someone did try and revive it, WWE wouldn't be the place for it!

I am not against it, I like these things. But if they do, Nash shouldn't be involved. Just a group of young wrestlers that can actually make an impact each week.

I'd like it if it were handled well and not as bad as other recent stables have e.g Immortal & Nexus.

Absolutely not. The last time WWE tried, they failed miserably. Punk doesn't fit the NWO attitude at all either. Not only that, but he doesn't have a good track record for leading factions. In neither case did he have a great deal to work with, but the fact remains. Let NWO die. It might be cool to do in another 10 years or so.

Fuck Nash in his ears! How, exactly, is Punk connected to nWo? Most of the kiddies weren't alive...

I wouldn't be opposed to Cm Punk leading another stable but it wouldn't involve Kevin Nash and it wouldn't be the N.W.O. My idea is I would give Cm Punk a stable called the C.O.P.S. yes I said the Cops (Cult of Punks) and in the stable Punk would obviously be the leader and other members would include Dean Ambrose, Kings of Wrestling, Daniel Bryan, and Bray Wyatt.

I just don't see it working. To me the nWo will always be Hall, Nash, and Hogan. Without Hall and Hogan It just wouldn't feel like the nWo.

I wouldn't be opposed to Cm Punk leading another stable but it wouldn't involve Kevin Nash and it wouldn't be the N.W.O. My idea is I would give Cm Punk a stable called the C.O.P.S. yes I said the Cops (Cult of Punks) and in the stable Punk would obviously be the leader and other members would include Dean Ambrose, Kings of Wrestling, Daniel Bryan, and Bray Wyatt.

Sounds like a SMARK'S wet dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back