• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kennedy Number 1 contender

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mugford1

remember whoever one the match aginst batistia and mr Kenneddddddyyyyyyy. mr kennedy one by disqualifion mr kennedy is the number one contender so do you think will win at summerslam King booker or Mr kennedddddddyyyyyyyy

not sure... did you catch when mr Kenneddddddyyyyyyycame out to the ring to do his promo where mic falls from above.. batista attacked him and fans boo'd batista for it? could mr Kenneddddddyyyyyyy become a face?

PS: dragon I think they would make him 1# contender but they prolly wont let him win belt

Batista vs Kennedy wasn't a #1 contenders match. Batista got it by Mark Henry forfeiting. They never said it, but it was just to be assumed. Kennedy is going to play alot of face and heel time in his tenure with WWE. I think he is going to be like a Carlito, great on the mic and the fans will cheer him whether he's face or heel.

Kennedy is a seriously good heel and deserves a title on him right now not the world title but something. Kennedy though shuldnt be brought into the world title situation.

didnt he just make his debut like 6 or 7 months ago. he's the future n yeah i want to see him as champ more than batista, but his time will come, maybe he'll do it at wrestlmania or something and get his revenge at batista.

deadmanwalking2006 said:
HE could be a future HHH.
it is said he is very well liked backstage and HHH is a big fan of his character so that could help him get title shot..

thats a positive for him and the company. I think he will go on to be a future champ and hopefully be the future of the company

Not the only future of the company but him and randy orton and a few others like carlito and shelton benjemin(both great atheletes) people like these guys are gonna be the future. To stay on topic though.. I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed kenedy for belt...

hes just returned from injury so i doubt he will although thats what they did with the animal so....they dont really have a storyline for kennedy right now so it could happen i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back