• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will be cena's first feud on SD?

Agreed with shane Ramlall dont force your opinions onto people sunny, i also agree that Edge will win he is one of my fav wrestlers of the moment and yeah he needs to go over so that he can atleast get in a fued with someone who is not john cena, That being said Cena could really help smackdown and this would prove if he is actually a draw or not, if he goes there and ratings improve it will be becausee of him, if not you know he aint shit once and for all.
He should fued with Finlay BAD .

MAGGOT said:
just put him on Velocity as a jobber then no one would care about him

noboby cares about him as it is! lol i reckon if he goes 2 SD! he'll feud with orton, batista and possibly Undertaker (again)

Kennedy doesnt have a current fued.... But since when is Cena definatly goin to SD!? Blah.... But if he does he's porb gonna fued with Finlay or King Booker... Dont really have a reason why... Just think those are the 2 best choices....

^hes already feuded with king booker b4 when he was on SD! last time....IMO it was one of the best feuds they had at the time....i wouldnt mind cn it again, but this time, turn Cena heel, and Booker T face....

Booker isnt gonna be a face for awhile... And Cena isnt going to be a heal until the little kids find someone else to idolize... I wouldnt mind seeing Cena vs Mysterio...

I personally think they will have a batista Vs Cena fued on smackdown has anyone noticed that batisita has been getting booed a fair bit lately, i think the fans either are startting to see his shitness truly come out, or watch ecw and werent happy with him being a bitch,.

Thats a real recipe for success: Stick the two guys in the ring that everybody hates and c who gets booed the least.....Cena+Batista feud=shit ratings...besides, who do u think would go heel? Vince doesnt wanna turn Cena heel, and most of the "top players" on SD! at the moment r heels-Finlay, Regal, Booker, Chavo, boogeyman might as well b when he comes back!, and Kennedy....

^^^^^^ I dont agree, Apparently both of these men are the hightest money drawers going today in WWE so if that is true they would both be a recipe for success.

taker04 said:
Thats a real recipe for success: Stick the two guys in the ring that everybody hates and c who gets booed the least.....Cena+Batista feud=shit ratings.......

HA!

Yeah. i jsut watched the ECW video of Batista vs. Big Show... both of them are looking pretty poor lately. Batista's moves have NO impact... its like he's afraid. John Cena on the other hand, just doesn't KNOW any moves.

Actully, now that I think about it, I don't want to see Cena vs Batista- they both don't have great wrestling skill, mid card talent at best. Batista is more of a power wrestler, and Cena, well he has the shoulder block, so I don't see classic matches coming out of the feud, or good ones.

Flames Out
Dragon

Cena is not going anywhere....not yet anyway.

Edge has been allowed to carry the belt for a little while longer than before so he wouldn't look like such a joke.

For Cena to lose and be relegated to Smackdown, that would make him look weak, and essentially destroy all the work that Vince has put in him up to this point.

Plus, and here's the kicker....do you really think Edge can send TWO people back to Smackdown? I think not.

Edge's title reign ends at Unforgiven. They gave it away when they added the "Cena to Smackdown" stip.

I could accept Cena beating Edge at Unforgiven (even though he doesn't deserve another title reign), if it wasn't in Edge's hometown and if it wasn't a TLC match. It's a joke to think that Cena can beat Edge in a TLC match.
Flames Out
Dragon

The Badass said:
Cena is not going anywhere....not yet anyway.

Edge has been allowed to carry the belt for a little while longer than before so he wouldn't look like such a joke.

For Cena to lose and be relegated to Smackdown, that would make him look weak, and essentially destroy all the work that Vince has put in him up to this point.

Plus, and here's the kicker....do you really think Edge can send TWO people back to Smackdown? I think not.

Edge's title reign ends at Vengeance. They gave it away when they added the "Cena to Smackdown" stip.

ummmm, its Unforgiven. lol

Edge could win at Unforgiven... And if you think Cena is better then Edge... Then your mental.... As for Cena/ Batista... If Cena moved to SD!... Batista would be the one to turn heal.... Fans hate him the way it is.... Cena actually gets 80% of the crowd on his side anymore... Cena is getting better IMO.

PauLwaLL50 said:
Edge could win at Unforgiven... And if you think Cena is better then Edge... Then your mental.... As for Cena/ Batista... If Cena moved to SD!... Batista would be the one to turn heal.... Fans hate him the way it is.... Cena actually gets 80% of the crowd on his side anymore... Cena is getting better IMO.

well he could hardly get much worse IMO...and if that was to happen, id like 2 c batista heel, cos it just wouldnt b the same mockin and booin cena if we were supposed to would it?

well i'm obviously a cena fan and i think he's going to win but not for the reason that i like him. i think cena wil win because he lost in his hometown 2 edge and right after edge stated where and when the match is he said how he has never lost tlc and it's in his hometown so i think cena will beat edge there...and yaszie jus b quiet just because you like someone doesn't mean they're going to win every match. i highly doubt wwe consults you for all cena matches to ask you what they should have the outcome be

well whether he does or not, SD needs some help, another main eventer would help boost ratings.

This is why I think Cena is going to SD!.... They need him a lot more then Raw does... Edge is going to win damnit... Triple H is going to be fueding for the WWE Title soon... And they wont have a face vs face match....

i don't know at this point. we all thought cena would win at summerslam due to the added stipulation of the DQ changes the champion. Now this time, Edge has one up on Cena. We just have to see how this one plays out. Some other things are bound to happen for this match in the upcoming weeks on RAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back