Who will be cena's first feud on SD?

I still predict that Cena will win. The belt is still a spinner.

Until the belt is changed back into the traditional belt, I will keep thinking Cena is gonna get the belt back.

I, being a Cena fan, still think he's going to lose. Cus SD! needs ratings bad. And I actually see the crowds getting on Cena's side more now. But I think Cena could stirr up some stuff with maybe Kennedy. He really needs to stopp the G Money Rider gimmik though, I'll admit that. Haha.

Well at a couple of raw shows, people went just to boo cena. if he goes to the smackdown side, rating will increase, so will ticket sales. I think he should feud with.......mysterio or someone like that. I cant see him feuding with Taker. It would be pointless, unless the wwe gets really smart, turns him into a heel, and has him interfere in a title match with taker vs. ? I actually want to see batista vs taker just for the hell of it to tell you the truth. That would be pretty funny.

wrestlefan204 said:
If only Ron Killings was in the WWE....
A feud with Cena would be great.

Keep you fingers crossed friend. Supposedly Mony Brown and Ron Killing just turned down their contracts for TNA. They have a 90 day no compete clause, and then they are free to go wherever they want.

Eternal Dragon said:
I'm trying to convince myself that Cena won't win, but it's unlikely.

Flames Out
Dragon

Oh there is still a possibility that Edge will win, though.

Lets not forget that Smackdown premiers on CW on September 22, 2006. That's 5 days after Unforgiven and having John Cena on the show would help. The timing of both events makes it intriguing.

And even if Cena does go to SD!, there is always a way to put him back on Raw. Or continue the Edge/Cena feud while he's on SD!.

I just doubt it.

SMACKDOWN`s major audience is little children. With characters like King Booker, Boogeyman, Rey Mysterio, Tatanka, Simon Dean, etc., and most of the younger wrestlers going to Smackdown, I would not be surprised one bit if Cena went to Smackdown. Its obvious that the only fans who like Cena are little children and women. But the majority wrestling fans are adult men. What does that mean!? Although not exactly, its about 50-50 and if they are going to push Cena as a face, it`d be on Smackdown but I wouldn`t be surprised if the Anti-Cena people (MYSELF INCLUDED) would boo him there too. We all saw Wrestlemania 22, everybody knows how much he`s getting BOOED. I went to Summerslam and especially for the first 1/2 of the match, Cena was getting booed. The "Cena Sux" chant etc. etc. UNLESS CENA`S TURNING HEEL, CENA SHOULD GO TO SMACKDOWN! Actually, he should go to Smackdown anyway!

As ECW is recorded after Smackdown I'd love some of the fans that were at one night stand to come and give the merchandise machine a good old fashioned welcome back. Cena's first feud should be with the boogyman. They have the same level of wrestling ability but the boogyman's better on the mike

even though i dont like cena he is still way better to watch than the stupid boogyman and his first fued on smackdown will be with someone with a higher profile than him

you and me both may not like cena but his first fued will be with a big name like booker or batista on smackdown

Once the Edgester wins at Unforgiven, we can finally say good riddance to the bad rubbish that is John Cena's wrestling skills stinking up the Raw main events.
He'll fit right in back on the show that first put him over, cos he appealed to kids w/ his rapping shit. First feud shud be him vs MR KENNEDY cos Kennedy will wipe the floor w/ Cena.

I'm voting for Cena/Batista, but it may be too early. Seems like a 'Mania event to me. In that case I'd say he'll fued with Kennedy for a title shot.

they did have kennedy bad mouth cena on wwe.com when they interviewed the smackdown stars about cena so you never know

I hope Cena doesn't win the WHC title either, it wouldn't be any skin off his nose to not have the title for more than a year.

Flames Out
Dragon

he wont go to smackdown i hope he wins then turns heel or a surpise in the contract and edge is off to smackdown

i dont get the every1 hates cena thing there are worse wrestlers than him and it is world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT and cena knows how to entertain and i wwouldnt say most wrestling fans are adult men and he has not been booed as much recently i actually heard alot of lets go cenas aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back