• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kelly Kelly?

I just wish diva matches didn't get done so fast. The shortness of the matches are unbearable, but from what i see, the Divas can get it done. If only the matches lasted longer than 5 minutes. Though the Divas Tables match a few months match was to die for. However, they need to put a little more care into the Divas and Tag Division. Remember when those use to be a big part in WWE? Back when the Cruiserweight championship was still around? Trish Stratus, Jazz, Lita, Victoria, all of them roamed and dominated. good times

Lol did you really call anyone who thinks Kelly Kelly is hot a pedo? You do know that's why she's the champ right? It's not because of her amazing wrestling ability or charisma ha that's for damn sure. I don't find her attractive as she is too generic but a lot of men love it and that's the only reason she has the belt.

I remember Trish vs Lita for the title on a pretty big Raw quite a few years ago and it main evented. The match was actually very good and lived up to the main event status it was given and it was really special as you never see anything like that.
I can't ever imagine that happening anytime soon. I miss that though as it proves the women can really go when given a chance and it sucks that they usually have to resort to garbage.
I said you MIGHT be. If you saw her naked, you'd see that she's scrawny, no womanly shape whatsoever, and no tits. Her boobs are small. They can give her push ups and have her pose where she sticks her ass out and airbrush it and take pics on the beach all they want. Fact is, she's a scrawny, petite little GIRL. She has a nice face I'll give her that. However, Ill take a woman who is actually built and looks like a woman over her any day of the week. Then again this is a country that pushes scrawny anorexic models who are built like golum. There actually is a psychology behind liking girls with tiny, shapeless frams and small tits. Some people are a product of their environment, but with some people, there's a problem psychologically. Most men should instinctively find women with large breasts (milk, healthy babies) and shape (wide hips means more successful births) more attractive. If you find women without shape and without tits attractive you'd probably be a pedo if it were socially acceptable or you have been literally brain washed by the media to think that's what's attractive because it doesn't make any sense in an evolutionary sense.

I agree that they don't really have any women that can do what Trish and Lita did. However, they both also had more ring charisma and Trish had more mic skills than anyone on the roster right now. It's not just that a lot of them look untrained, it's that they aren't good at anything.

Dude just because a girl has small tits doesn't mean she looks young maybe your too use to WWE divas haha but yeah have to disagree with you there. Anyway XfutureX Kelly Kelly is over because of her looks so yes that is why she has the belt. She's not over for any other reason. That's horrible to compare her to the Miz haha are you kidding me the Miz is actually talented and one of the better workers on the mic in the WWE at the moment. He has charisma and can use to it to draw the crowd in and he makes the most of what he's capable of.

TWJC I agree that they don't have anyone that comes close to Trish's all round skills but it sucks that they're not trying to find a talent like that again and they are just settling for looks over talent.

Dude just because a girl has small tits doesn't mean she looks young maybe your too use to WWE divas haha but yeah have to disagree with you there. Anyway XfutureX Kelly Kelly is over because of her looks so yes that is why she has the belt. She's not over for any other reason. That's horrible to compare her to the Miz haha are you kidding me the Miz is actually talented and one of the better workers on the mic in the WWE at the moment. He has charisma and can use to it to draw the crowd in and he makes the most of what he's capable of.

TWJC I agree that they don't have anyone that comes close to Trish's all round skills but it sucks that they're not trying to find a talent like that again and they are just settling for looks over talent.

Actually. You CAN compare her to The Miz. Why? Because they're both not the most talented of their divisions. Miz is talented. But not on the top 10 most talented in the WWE currently in my opinion. And when you look at Kelly she performs in an average level when give 3 minutes for a match. But seriously there are so many Divas who aren't more talented than her or at the same level as her like Rosa, Kaitlyn, Eve, and The Bella Twins I don't know why everyone considers Kelly the worst she's getting more heat than The Bella Twins when they had the belt. But they do everything for the company. And that's one of the main reasons why Vince likes them. Kelly Kelly appears everywhere to promote stuff like video games, shows, and other stuff. So does The Miz. They work their asses off for the company. And I sure as hell can compare them because they both came a long way from WWECW in 2006 to seriously impressing WWE management by doing everything they can for the company. I don't care how Kelly got over. It's probably because of her looks but the bottom line is that she got over. The majority of the crowd wanted Punk they gave them Punk. The majority of the crowd wanted Bryan they gave them Bryan. The majority of the crowd wanted Kelly.. They gave them Kelly. See how it works? You're free to express your opinion on her. But it's not about what you want really. It's about what the majority of the fans want. I mean sure they can give an internet darling like Gail or Natalya a push. But the crowd won't care about them really cause they're not over at all. Whoever says Kelly aint over is probably deaf or blind. She's probably the only Diva that actually gets crowd signs and huge pops. That's the main reason she got pushed really along with the reason that I stated above that she works her ass off for the company promoting everything and attending every signing.

First of all, we all know if you are watching the Divas division for a 5 star match you are in the wrong place...with that disclaimer, Kelly is much improved compared to where she started out wrestling wise. I give her a lot of credit for that.

Second of all, Kelly is a very beautiful young lady. If you do not think she is nice lookin you should see her live. I do understand, however, that some men have a "type" and I guess she doesn't meet that. I am not a guy with a "type" however. I find some skinny girls attractive, some curvy girls, just all depends.

On a side note, got my picture taken with Mickie James when she was still with WWE..and she sure was NOT fat by any means as some in wwe tried to make her out to be! She was actually stunning!

First off Kelly Kelly can not compete to the talent of Beth Pheonix or Natalya becase the WWE focus on the no talents like Kelly Kelly who can put a good match if her life depends on it period WWE focuses on her because of her sex appeal not talent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back