• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kelly Kelly: Savior, Mastermind Or Target?

Where's Kelly Headed With Kharma?

• Heel Turn

• Diva Savior

• Another Notch On Kharma's Belt

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think that the interesting thing to do would be to string this out with Kharma running through the roster and having the Kelly Kelly heel reveal come around Summerslam. That way they can keep making a big deal out of the Maxim stuff (which everyone else forgets within a couple weeks) and then see what Kelly can do once she gets to gets to do more interesting things than smile and point at the crowd.

The way that Trish Stratus and Sunny became iconic was as heels. Hot women mocking us and then getting trounced definitely is a good formula at least in wrestling. Remember that Sable was a huge baby face but became infinitely more interesting once she went down that evil path.

I don't know if Kelly Kelly has it in her but she will fade away pretty quickly if they do not give her at least a little edge. Not Edge, but edge.

Kelly is so going be the first to beat Kharma. I think it will be sooner than later because they are running out of divas for Kelly to have matches with.

Everyone on the internet fantasy books a Beth/Nattie/Some Overrated Broad Here vs Kharma feud, But Kelly is really the only one the crowd cares about. You can blame it on her looks, but aren't most of the marketed as hot pieces of ass? Kelly has just a natural likeability to her and shows more raw emotion than Beth/Nattie/Some Overrated Broad Here COMBINED. She may not be the best executor of moves, but she doesn't have to be because of said natural likeability and raw emotion.

She is going to be Kharma's first official opponent on the PPV or on Raw, i am sure of it. Kelly Kelly looks just like a Barbie doll if you think about it, and she seems to be the face of the divas, she is coming to the ring more often than the other divas. The question is, is it going to be a squash match or will she get some hits on Kharma? That match will decide if she is victim or savior.

I am torn on what to chose here. Part of me wants to say that Kelly remains a face and is basically Kharma's slave so to speak, her toy if you will. Maybe Kharma makes her be her sidekick if Kelly refuses she will be the next victim.

Either that or Kelly is the chosen one to knock Kharma off after she rolls through the entire roster of Diva's. I was pretty confident that it was going to be a returning fresh baby face Michelle McCool but it might end up being Kelly. I thought after 4 months off McCool would return about Summerslam time to challenge Kharma and finally knock her off of her pedestal. With all the Diva's they have on the roster I can see them holding off. They should really build Kharama up with a Goldberg type push and just have her run a whole year up until WrestleMania until she is knocked off.

I voted for heal turn because I would love to see Kelly Kelly be the mastermind behind Kharma. Her way of taking out the Divas. Although, I'm sure that won't be the case because that's too interesting. It will probably end up being one of the other two. Either she's Kharma's eventual target or Kelly Kelly is the one who will save all of the Divas. I hope she isn't the savior, since I can't possibly imagine Kelly Kelly being any sort of threat to Kharma. Everyone seems to think Beth Phoenix will be the one who saves the day, and I for one would like to see that. That is, if the day actually needs saving. So far Kharma seems to be the face in all of this.

I think Kelly Kelly is just a diva to be used for Kharma's further push (though I don't think Kharma needs that). The way she's treating Kelly is like that of an older sister scaring the younger one.
I think Kelly will turn heel, taking advantage of Kharma. Moreover, I think Kharma will become a face.
Anyways, I am surprised no one mentioned it, so I mention it here.
I don't know when, but WWE was finding it difficult finding match for Naomi (NXT member, if you remember). There were talks that Naomi had set standards too high for other divas.
With Kharma coming in and divas thrown out like pins, don't you think WWE is exactly planning to bring Naomi into picture, especially when they have found her a match. Frankly, I don't think anyone else can stand against Kharma, except Natalya, Beth or Naomi, and you guys have seen the latter's calibre in NXT. She can be the next Trish, if WWE plays it right.
In short, Kharma's entrance can be the entrance for Naomi as well.

Horny guys who cant get laid follow Maxim's top 10 desirable women, just because they make a list in a magazine doesn't make them hot shit. Kelly Kelly has an ugly face, and before she got fake tits she was nothing.

Eve and Layla have more wrestling ability that any other Diva you listed, but their all garbage so that doesn't really make a difference.

The WWE has 3 divas that are active that can wrestle Kharma, Natalie, and Phoenix. Theres also been no sight of Phoenix or Natalie for ?????? McCool was another womens talent worth watching but shes currently off the air. The rest are just filler.

HORNY GUYS THAT CAN'T GET LAID ... that is bull ... bs and every other synonym.

Being able to make it on the list is promotion and a career boost. So I guess the People Magazine Sexiest Man Alive list is just for a bunch of horny house women who can't get some sex ?

Your logic is too flawed to discuss. You must be a woman because you points sound like real hater ade.

Kelly Kelly is a pretty woman. Hands down. You don't have to like it at all but her face and body are what the american ideal is about. The beautiful blonde bombshell.

Kelly Kelly is athletic and has a great personality. I have met her in person and she is a very sweet person.

Your earlier post about her not being smart is unfounded. She has to be smarter than most because she is making big bucks and living a great life while others are complaining whyile working a 40 job.

Horny guys who cant get laid follow Maxim's top 10 desirable women, just because they make a list in a magazine doesn't make them hot shit. Kelly Kelly has an ugly face, and before she got fake tits she was nothing.

Eve and Layla have more wrestling ability that any other Diva you listed, but their all garbage so that doesn't really make a difference.

The WWE has 3 divas that are active that can wrestle Kharma, Natalie, and Phoenix. Theres also been no sight of Phoenix or Natalie for ?????? McCool was another womens talent worth watching but shes currently off the air. The rest are just filler.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But what I'm asking you is to please stop judging the same sex partly by their looks, I cant take you seriously like that. And she actually is the best looking diva on the roster, that's a guy's opinion, moving on to her ring skills honestly Layla and Eve are NOT better wrestlers than her, again just my opinion, but I think shes improving almost every week, shes getting good moves and pulling them off right. I for one am not complaining about her being the next face of the Divas Division, it's a Sports Entertainment company after all you don't have to be the best wrestler, just the most marketable. And she is just that, an OK wrestler, a very marketable Diva.

ok ok ok Kelly Kelly is cute hands downs, but for satan's sake this is not the topic of this thread. Now back to the topic at hand, i still think Kelly Kelly is the mastermind behind the Kharma attacks, because she is the only diva that wasn't destroyed by her.

Why can't Kelly Kelly just be my Torrie Wilson of this generation of Divas... theres nothing wrong with that... she won't be the Trish Stratus of this generation so we should all stop hoping for that.

Kelly Kelly is ugly? I want to live in that world, because all of the beautiful women must be absolutely gorgeous.

Anyway, I see Kelly Kelly as being another notch on Kharma's belt. She's probably sparing her for last because she's just like the first Barbie she took out in the promo.

If you turn her heel, I can't see that working. There hasn't been a good heel diva, that wrestles, in a while. Even if a diva turned, the crowd couldn't take her seriously.

I think Kelly Kelly is just a diva to be used for Kharma's further push (though I don't think Kharma needs that). The way she's treating Kelly is like that of an older sister scaring the younger one.
I think Kelly will turn heel, taking advantage of Kharma. Moreover, I think Kharma will become a face.
Anyways, I am surprised no one mentioned it, so I mention it here.
I don't know when, but WWE was finding it difficult finding match for Naomi (NXT member, if you remember). There were talks that Naomi had set standards too high for other divas.
With Kharma coming in and divas thrown out like pins, don't you think WWE is exactly planning to bring Naomi into picture, especially when they have found her a match. Frankly, I don't think anyone else can stand against Kharma, except Natalya, Beth or Naomi, and you guys have seen the latter's calibre in NXT. She can be the next Trish, if WWE plays it right.
In short, Kharma's entrance can be the entrance for Naomi as well.

Funny you mention Naomi because I started a thread on her Yesterday and as to why she had not been promotted to main roster. She definitely has the potential and athletic ability to go in the ring. I think she would be and answer to kharma if they are not going to use gail kim.

But back to kelly I posted earlier that I am tired of seeing the bullying aspect of it which I am im ready to see kharma in her first match. As of now Im Having a hard time calling it because Im not sure if she going to be the mastermind or the opponent for kharma. But it definitely looks like there may be an alliance of some sorts as I just cant imagine once youve played the role of someone who almost S*** themselves at the sight of this woman how you could come back and play the role of a challenger so if I had to pick one Id say an alliance is forming but I could be wrong. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I think Kelly Kelly is two of the poll options. i think she will act as the saviour of the diva's division, but be another notch on Kharma's belt, she will win the title and then at the next ppv she will vs Kharma, kharma will win, begin her domination, and the couple months or possibly weeks later Beth Pheonix will show up and be the real saviour, and i dont know where it goes from there?
so on that note kelly will be the saviour for the time being

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back