What Relationship worked best?

• Mike Knox

• CM Punk

• The Miz

• Balls Mahoney

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

The not-so Great Khali

Since debuting on tv last year Kelly Kelly has had no less than 4 on-screen relationships. Which one made for the best storyline? Who should she flirt with next? Are the WWE turning her into a **** with all these short relationships? Do you care? Would you? Discuss;

what else is she going to do, wrestle? hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!

personally I don't give a shit, as long as she stays out of the ring, I'm happy

CM Punk. She's only there to be a hot chick, therefore she should be paired with a hot guy. Obviously, the others don't qualify.

Just imagine what Punk's hair looks like in the morning? All shaggy. Whereas my hair looks the same as the evening before, and it feels nice too.

Someone is up himself, go on jake you sex machine lol....

For me since debuting Kelly Kelly has been an annoying part of our storylines, but she is giving balls the push he needs, and she helped elevate Mike Knox to major Heel status which creative totally blew, she really did nothing for punk that he didnt already do himself with his straight edge gimmick and excellent work rate, and the Miz, seriously this guy is far more annoying on ecw then he was on smackdown and i didnt know he could get that bad!!!!!!!!!!.

Long hair is always better- regardless of color. However, I prefer dark hair in general.

Dispite the fact that I'm married, things are looking up.. lol

Anyways, I picked Punk too. Although I think its more than funny that the Punk/Kelly Kelly storyline was dropped quicker than Mike Knox.

Did they even end that storyline? As I recall, she just "left" (got dumped) by Knox & she never ended up with Punk, as he ended up having to side between two different groups of guys.. lol

Originally posted by TheOneBigWill

Dispite the fact that I'm married, things are looking up.. lol
anyways, I picked Punk too. Although I think its more than funny that the Punk/Kelly Kelly storyline was dropped quicker than Mike Knox.

Did they even end that storyline? As I recall, she just "left" (got dumped) by Knox & she never ended up with Punk, as he ended up having to side between two different groups of guys.. lol

Punk chosing a group of men over Kelly Kelly, does anyone else find that weird or what, i still think balls is having a better run with her!

Punk chosing a group of men over Kelly Kelly, does anyone else find that weird or what, i still think balls is having a better run with her!

Thats because W.W.E. creative isn't stupid enough (yet) to attempt putting Balls in a Main Event spot light, to decide between two factions.

I agree with the majority.

The Kelly/Balls angle gives Balls the extra little push he needs to get some tv time. Otherwise, I'm sure he'd be hitting the unemployment line with Sabu and Sandman.

It reminds me of the Kane/Tori angle they did years back.....does this mean Miz is X-Pac? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back