KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I really like the Colter/Cesaro/Swagger Alliance.

A good mouthpiece, one smooth operator in Cesaro and a submission amateur guy in Swagger. This could be real good ye?

RVD strikes me, and always has, where his style has always been the key to his popularity. That said, usually when a wrestler has that going for them, they have a fairly solid list of matches/feuds. Perhaps I'm missing something, but outside of very select matches I can't really recall RVD being a particularly talented wrestler. I know he's good because I've basically being watching wrestling since he joined the then WWF. So two questions from that:

1: Do you have a similar experience with a particular wrestler?

2: What are some good RVD matches?

do you know of any reason why there was never a feud between savage & piper besides a couple matches here and there?

You've said before that you thought Daniel Bryan had peaked during the initial "YES!" frenzy (or at least circa then). Do you still feel that way?

Not exactly no.

do you know of any reason why there was never a feud between savage & piper besides a couple matches here and there?

The timing never was quite right. Savage was always in the top feuds and Piper was doing a lot of movies around that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back