KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Having watched Payback it's weird that AJ looked stronger than Reigns. Reigns was almost at Chris Sabin level of fluky championship win

Ok maybe not Chris Sabin levels of bad but I was expecting more.

What do you see happening with Ryback?

Don't Japan like Big Guys (pun intended)

Is Miz arguably the most underrated person on the roster. I mean I've always liked him to varying degrees but his most recent run as a a Hollywood star has been especially good

Ever since they've started calling Reigns the face of the new era I think they're going with Reigns vs. Cena at SummerSlam. Some old lion vs. new lion type storyline straight outta Disney. Is that where we are going?

Would you rather Reigns vs. Cena in the new era vs. old era storyline or Reigns vs. Rollins in the 'I never lost the title and you've never beaten me*' storyline?

*No clue if that's actually true but they make shit up all the time so it doesn't matter.

So in the world of what-ifs, had Rollins not gotten injured via knee implosion, he would have likely dropped the strap to Reigns and set up his match at Mania 32 with HHH. Reigns would probably have faced Lesnar.
So where would that have left Ambrose? A singles feud with someone else? Battle royal? IC ladder match?

I remember a thread last year saying he may struggle on the main roster as in NXT they write their own promos but on the main roster they don't. It seems they've allowed him to continue.

Ok, Darren Young... 1- How the Hell did he survive "the 2016 culling"? 2- Is this Bob Backlund life coach thing really gonna go anywhere, or even be the slightest bit entertaining?

I know SD! was okay enough this week but is it seriously so hard to not have the same tag team main event that happened on Raw just 3 days earlier, which happens 95% of the time it seems now. Why do they seem to make Smackdown basically the exact duplicate of Raw every week? Is it because of the tapings or because WWE are just guessing people will tune in to Smackdown no matter what? Maybe even the day Smaxkdown is televised has a part in it?

Ok, Darren Young... 1- How the Hell did he survive "the 2016 culling"? 2- Is this Bob Backlund life coach thing really gonna go anywhere, or even be the slightest bit entertaining?

Young isn't bad. The purging is usually for older people who haven't done anything lately.

It won't go anywhere but Backlund is always bizarrely entertaining.

I know SD! was okay enough this week but is it seriously so hard to not have the same tag team main event that happened on Raw just 3 days earlier, which happens 95% of the time it seems now. Why do they seem to make Smackdown basically the exact duplicate of Raw every week? Is it because of the tapings or because WWE are just guessing people will tune in to Smackdown no matter what? Maybe even the day Smaxkdown is televised has a part in it?

The latter. There's zero effort put into it as WWE has long since quit pretending to care about it.

Why does the Walls Of Jericho look different now to when he did it in the early 2000s?

Back in the day it was a Liontamer, which is him kneeling instead of sitting down.

I think Jericho said on podcast once that the reason, or part of the reason he changed it was when he came to WWE he was wrestling bigger guys & it was easier to lock it in the current way than how he was doing it in WCW when he was mostly facing other CWs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back