KB Answers Wrestling Questions

With Sami, Apollo, & Corbin moved up to the main roster & Joe now going 0-2 vs. Finn on Takeovers who takes the title off Balor?

That's a really good question. Nakamura seems too soon so.........yeah it almost has to be Nakamura, even though they seem to be teasing Balor vs. Joe III for no logical reason.

That's a really good question. Nakamura seems too soon so.........yeah it almost has to be Nakamura, even though they seem to be teasing Balor vs. Joe III for no logical reason.

Aries is the only other logical choice other than Nakamura but he's just gotten there too.

Whilst WWE seems to be unsure of if Roman is Face/Heel atm, the boos are here to stay.

Thus, with Anderson and Gallows debuting on RAW, is it possible we get a full fledged Roman Heel turn at Payback with him being revealed as the Leader of the Bullet Club? I think it would generate a load of heat for him, even more than he already has, lMO.

Chances they go with the bullet club as heels vs reigns in the next chapter of the "WWE doesn't get life but could be trolling everyone in a meta sort of way" skit they've been pulling for the last two years?

Think they're building towards Reigns vs. Wyatt at Summerslam? Or is this subplot going nowhere?

What about Itami returning and attacking Finn, then taking the title? Surely he must be ready to come back soon...

It'll go somewhere but I don't think it's at Summerslam. That sounds like Brock vs. Wyatt to me.

Not a big Itami fan. Also giving someone a title shot after he's been gone nearly a year doesn't work for me.

Differentiate them. Nak's flamboyance will always be his defining attribute. Make Itmai a cocky killer, which he more than has within him.

Not sure what the comparison is aside from them both being Japanese guys who know how to fake hit people. I like to think WWE's becoming progressive enough to handle two prominent Japanese guys in the system at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back