Kaval released

He is a great in ring talent. But I do not consider it any type of loss. At least for the WWE anyway.

Kaval will no longer be on the main stage, unless TNA hits it big, or ROH finally gets some main stream recognition somehow.

WWE does not lose much. Look at all the other guys from NXT (Even guys that didn't win) that are somewhat relevant. All of Nexus, still including Barrett. Alex Riley is always in the spotlight.

Whatever he felt was the reason he wanted to be released. WWE obviously did not feel it was too much of a loss. Eventually they might have actually focused on giving him a push, but it didn't look like it would come anytime soon. Now he is pushed back down to lower money and little to NO TV time!

I 100% agree that Kaval could of been a major player for the Cruserweight championship, but not for the WHC. I personally think he was overrated.

yes. he was a good superstar dont get me wrong but he lacked the charisma and/or personality to survive in the WWE. Its not the indies anymore,Brandon.

i saw this on rajah.com http://rajah.com/base/node/21207

He definitely must have rubbed someone the wrong way as he was told to be buried by creative... maybe they were mad he won NXT despite them wanting someone else to? who knows... maybe he wouldn't have won if WWE had just given henning and rotunda their real last names so ppl would recognize them more, who knows... either way, this sucks that he was going to be buried as he was one of the more entertaining wrestlers i've seen in a very long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back