Kasey

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Has the most amount of posts for someone who's never been a moderator.

He also has the second most amount of rep for someone who's never been moderator, after Klunderbunker (who I'm assuming has never been moderator).

Interesting fact.

Nearly the entire front page of people with the highest amount of posts are either former moderators or current moderators.

So in theory, anyone just has to post 2000 times and they're most likely going to be made mod. In theory.

Well for one Kasey is a Guy. He is more knowledgable on the Japanese Wrestling Scene than I am. (Not that that is hard, since my knowledge is still fairly negligible). He has a fairly negative view on the current product.

Probably the best poster the forums has ever had.
I disagree.

I always enjoyed debating with Kasey, but I was never impressed with what he posted. In that, I mean, I was never sufficiently impressed with his understanding of wrestling.

If that makes sense.

I disagree.

I always enjoyed debating with Kasey, but I was never impressed with what he posted. In that, I mean, I was never sufficiently impressed with his understanding of wrestling.

If that makes sense.

Was Kasey a better debator than any of the present regular posters?

Kasey was Slyfox before Slyfox696 was here, but without the sly-ness.

Everyone used to debate him in the TNA vs WWE thread. He was pro-TNA.

I doubt if he likes anything in American Wrestling right now. The Chris Benoit thing pointed him straight back out after he took a break from watching it.

Kasey was a big WCW/NWA fan, he was not a Vince McMahon fan. I'm sure Kasey will see a thread dedicated to him and pop his head in. He's essentially the anti-Sly when it comes to his ideas of wrestling. He stopped watching after the wars and started watching again a few years back. The Benoit situation pretty much ruined wrestling for him, and he has been non existant in the wrestling forums since then. He still post with frequency in the MMA section, particularly any time a UFC PPV is about to come on.

Kasey was a big WCW/NWA fan, he was not a Vince McMahon fan. I'm sure Kasey will see a thread dedicated to him and pop his head in. He's essentially the anti-Sly when it comes to his ideas of wrestling. He stopped watching after the wars and started watching again a few years back. The Benoit situation pretty much ruined wrestling for him, and he has been non existant in the wrestling forums since then. He still post with frequency in the MMA section, particularly any time a UFC PPV is about to come on.

Was going to say, he did frequent General when MMA was still a part of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back