Justin LaBar is what is hurting wrestling

Oh man, I forgot all about that.

You guys really put them up against TDigs and Armbar? Fuck, that's too cruel.

I never click on Labar articles intentionally. Sometimes he titles them as if they were news articles and I fell for it a couple of times. Now I always check the author. Unless it's Killam, Madden, or Paglino (and even he is wearing thin with his unfunny comments at the end of articles,) I don't touch em.

Playing in the thunderstorm, with a ten foot metal pole, is more enjoyable than a LaBar article.

Wrestling is doing fine.

Maturing hurts the individual's view of wrestling. But wrestling is doing fine.

Look at all the money Dragon Saga keeps telling us AJ Styles is making in ROH, the other indies and Japan.

He actually says the reason for doing it ". I find it makes for a good promotion of my name to get out in front of people"

So he's promoting himself, not the business. Guy's a hack.

Speaking of Paglino, he made an alt, made it an admin, had friend sign up, all to plug a podcast he totally abandoned two posts in.

I ride a bike around as an amateur, and I met an Olympic gold medallist the other day.

Therefore I'm qualified to have an opinion on Lance Armstrong, and none of you are.

I ride a bike around as an amateur, and I met an Olympic gold medallist the other day.

Therefore I'm qualified to have an opinion on Lance Armstrong, and none of you are.

I used to backyard wrestle with the NXT champion. I am a wrestling GOD

My uncle used to work out with the Poffo brothers, meaning he was in the gym at the same time, AND Gene Snitsky once retweeted my Wrestler of the Day about him.

Playing in the thunderstorm, with a ten foot metal pole, is more enjoyable than a LaBar article.

Yeah.

Yeah, I learned that today. Too bad the storm passed.

He actually says the reason for doing it ". I find it makes for a good promotion of my name to get out in front of people"

So he's promoting himself, not the business. Guy's a hack.

How did I not notice this?!

I've had conversations with Fiona Apple, Flea, Tom Hanks, and Martin Short. I am more qualified to have an opinion on music and acting than any of you.

I also smoked weed with Fiona Apple so I also more of an expert on drugs and celebrity lifestyle.

Time to find that lightning rod.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back