Just a Thought...

Pone

Pre-Show Stalwart
With all of the hype about cena going to smackdown and now he's in a smackdown main event that they're hyping as Champion vs. Champion, has it crossed anybody else's mind that a WM 23 main event could be RAW vs. Smackdown! for the Undisputed Championship... i think htis is possible with the lack in ratings on Smackdown and the increase on ECW...Maybe Smackdown! and RAW can unite and ECW stays alone to have a new battle of WWE vs. ECW instead of RAW vs. Smackdown! Just a thought though....

besides with TNA going primetime and 2 hours it would definitely be stronger for WWE as a whole go head-to-head and not just RAW or Smackdown!

but again Just a thought....:scratchchin:

Pone said:
With all of the hype about cena going to smackdown and now he's in a smackdown main event that they're hyping as Champion vs. Champion, has it crossed anybody else's mind that a WM 23 main event could be RAW vs. Smackdown! for the Undisputed Championship... i think htis is possible with the lack in ratings on Smackdown and the increase on ECW...Maybe Smackdown! and RAW can unite and ECW stays alone to have a new battle of WWE vs. ECW instead of RAW vs. Smackdown! Just a thought though....

besides with TNA going primetime and 2 hours it would definitely be stronger for WWE as a whole go head-to-head and not just RAW or Smackdown!

but again Just a thought....:scratchchin:

Yeah but why does there need to be a battle? All this fights between Raw vs Smackdown vs ECW are just pointless. I wrote a post about putting Smackdown and RAW together again and letting ECW stand alone but they don't need to fight.

And I think TNA is still only one hour long, they just moved the slot up...i'm not sure though but i thought i read that somewhere.

TNA are only having a 1 off 2 hour special... And WrestleMania 23 is ages away yet, we don't know who will be released or hired, don't predict the future...

did you see the booker and cena bit tonight see my idea is extremly plausible

WM 23 CENA vs King Booker Undisputed Championship

They shows will not be combined. A lot of people probably don't want them to be combined, even though storylines progress faster and things, a lot of viewers miss one show a week because a lot of people don't get the CW network. I know that it has changed a lot since UPN became CW cause a whole, whole bunch of people did not get UPN, but still a lot dont get CW so they miss a whole episode of stories every week. With RAW and SD! divided they can just watch RAW and not miss anything. This could have all changed with the CW network coming into play, I don't pretend to understand completely how it all works.

There are too many wrestlers on each brand to have a merger. Mid carders would be dropped, Cruiserweights and Tag Teams would be gone and we'd have two shows a week with an hour each for the DX/Vince storyline instead of just one...

It wouldn't work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back