Joseph Rios v. W.Z.C.W. Roster:

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
In the second of the Pick Your Poison matches, Big Will dropped a bomb on the current Heavyweight Champion of W.Z.C.W., Rios, when in an exclusive wzcw.com segment.. Big Will announced to Joseph Rios that he'll be taking on the ENTIRE W.Z.C.W. Roster, anyone who wishes to take a shot at the Champion.

How on earth is Joseph Rios going to get out of this match unharmed? Over the past several monthes, Rios has earned the name "The most hated man in W.Z.C.W. history." Because of that unfortunate nickname, it won't likely look good when anyone can and likely will challenge Rios one after the other.

Has Will finally trumped Rios? How will this dangerous game of can you top this turn out in the end? Find out on Meltdown.

PLEASE KEEP ALL RPs FOR THIS MATCH IN HERE. EVERYONE ON THE ROSTER IS CAPABLE OF RPING FOR THIS MATCH! RPs ARE DUE BY JULY 21st, 2008.

A scream of fury is heard from one of the locker rooms. Lights flicker as a cameraman runs to investigate the sound. When he opens the door, it is apparent that the scream originated from Vengeance, who is throwing a chair across the room, narrowly missing the camera as it enters the room. He kicks the door of a locker in in fury and turns to the camera seething

Not one, but two matches in one night...this is not part of the Master's plan. I am expected to team with these miscreants, merely so the fool called 'The One' can claim a cheapened victory and advance his own greed and ego.

A wise man once stated, do not strive with a man without cause, if he has done you no harm...Joseph Rios, my quarrel is not with you yet. Your time shall come soon enough. You have blighted the landscape, abusing your power to fuel your own selfishness and lusts, using your accomplises to steal what he calls his own, but others must suffer penance for their wrongdoings first.

Vengeance pauses, a disgusted look upon his face

Be warned, Vengeance will be there at Meltdown, and a scapegoat will be made for this disregard of the Master's plan...his will shall be done, and I will demonstrate what happens when you cross Him and His plan. Our paths will cross again soon enough Rios. Until then...

Vengeance picks up the chair, and connects with a thunderous chairshot...the lights go out momentarily, and when they reappear, Vengeance is no longer there, causing the startled cameraman to flee the room in terror

The camera is randomly going through what seems to be a maze until it comes upon a room filled with several mirrors. It seems to be a theme park fun house. As the camera begins spinning around the room, it suddenly appears there is no exit and the mirrors are everywhere.

A voice can suddenly be heard.

"Do you know the beauty of such a match? The mystery involved? Over here."

The camera suddenly spins around only to once again see nothing but mirrors. You can begin to hear laughing in the background, slightly faded.

"How ironic is it, that the man who's blindfully lead others into battle before, is now being blindfully lead into his own undoing? I'm over here."

Once again the camera slightly turns, to the left this time only to see nothing again but another group of mirrors.

"Joseph Rios, you've never been in the position of a helpless victim before now. You've always had your group back you up and fight your battles for you. Reaper, Disasterpiece, and myself. You've always been able to use us as a crutch, and lean on us when you need someone to do the dirty work for you. This way."

The camera spins to its right, only to continue not finding the individual speaking, and nothing in its view but more mirrors.

"Come Meltdown, you'll have to go through an endless amount of Superstars, never knowing who's gonna come out next, never knowing who's gonna be your next opponent. Behind you."

The camera quickly turns to see behind itself, only to find another set of mirrors and nothing more.

"And you won't be able to depend on any of us this time around, because at any point during this match, I could appear. At any point and time, I could come out and take you out in an instant. Will I? Should I? Come closer."

The camera begins getting closer to the mirrors directly in front of it.

"Joseph, the only thing being on top means is that sooner or later you'll fall. Noone stays at the top forever. On Meltdown, maybe you'll get a taste of whats in store for you at Kingdom Come, and maybe you won't. Thats the beauty of such a match. I could appear at any time, or not at all. I could be one of the random Superstars who'll come out at any time, or maybe I won't come out at all. Just a little closer.."

The camera is almost directly next to the mirror thats standing in front of it.

"Has your mind began to play games yet? Are you scared yet?"

Suddenly, the glass from every mirror in the room shatters, as you can just barely make out Big Will delivering a Willennium on the opposite side, shattering the glass. Will stands over the fallen camera, as its looking up at him..

"You should be."

Big Will walks off, as you hear the sound of footsteps walking over broken glass. The camera fades to black.

*The scene focuses in on a beautiful looking sunset, as Daniel is riding his friend's horse around. He climbs down from the mount, and approaches the camera.*

Daniel - G'day mates, and welcome to my home ..... Australia!

*The camera zooms out and seemingly moves out. As it's moving out it heads into the upper atmosphere at the scene goes out and out until you can see Australia being shown from space.*

Daniel - As you can see mates, Australia is a peaceful place. It's one of the greatest places on earth, if not the greatest. WZCW is NOT a peacful place, especially now that you have me competing. Now that you have me competing, WZCW is a dangerous place. Being in the ring with me, is like being in the outback alone at night. You don't know what's there, or how dangerous it is ... until it gets you!

*Thunder booms from the background and it starts to rain.*

Daniel - It's starting to rain, better get inside before I become "washed-up" like Rios.

*The scene fades out, then fades back in. Daniel is standing there and looks alot more welcoming then he did in the storm moments ago.*

Daniel - Today is another day, and today looks like the weather will be fine. And today, I am going to show you Australia in all it's glory.

*The screen rolls into a slide show, as Daniel narrates all the places Australia has, and what they mean.*

*First a picture of a giant rock appears.*

Daniel - That is Uluru, a huge rock in Australia. What's so amzazing about a rock you say? Well this rock symbolises me inside a wrestling ring .... Something that important in something so normal.

*The next slide comes up, it is strange shaped building surrounded by water.*

Daniel - This has no particular meaning to me or this match, but it is one of the things Australia is known for.

*The slide goes through a few more pictures and Daniel explains them.*

*The scene fades in and out again, and we see Daniel sitting on a verada outside. On the table there is 2 lamingtons, and Daniel takes a bite of one.*

Daniel - Well that is enough for introducing myself. Now onto the match. For starters, I feel bloody ripped my talents are being wasted because 'The One' apparantly feels he can't be 'The One' to take Rios down, so he has to get the roster to do it for him. Then of course he will try to claim the glory by coming in to pick up the scraps.

Now in this match that the wanker Rios will be undoubtedly destroyed in. He has to get through the entire roster. He couldn't even get past me alone, when I am in this match and I am in the ring with Rios ... that is of course if he makes it to me ... I will show him what I can do, I will show him what Aussies are made of.

*Daniel finishes one of the lamingtons off, and starts on another.*

Daniel - I still bloody wonder how Rios can call himself "Better than everyone else". He needs to prove it .... and I guess he won't have a choice but to try to prove it when he verses everyone there is to verse. The bloke is gonna have to face it though, when he comes to face me he will no longer be perfect. He will definately not look 'Picture Perfect' when I am done with him. He will be Stoke driven into the ground.

*He finishes off the lamington and the camera backs out and fades away.*

-------------

NOTE: I decided to not put the pictures directly on the page as it looked too "full". It would also slow computers down and take up space. And it doesn't really matter too much either, so I just put the links.

The camera turns on and we see Milenko sitting in a corner in the backstage area of the Arena.

Milenko
Joeseph rios Vs The entire WZCW roster. Finally I get to show everyone in WZCW exactly what I'm capable of.

Clips are shown of what Milenko has done to Alex Bowen since they started in WZCW.
The Devilspawns music is heard over the PA but as DP stands over entranced looking at the injured Bowen as the officials come to ringside to check on reaper and Bowen DP looks over and isn’t satisfied at the destruction, he picks up the unconscious Bowen and throws him into the ring, he positions Bowen for another Devil Driver but is met by an unknown assailant running out of the crowd DP is met with a couple of punches and is thrown to the ropes as the unknown individual clothelines him out of the ring, Reaper is back in limping slightly trying to take out the unknown man with a chair shot but is caught with a stiff boot and rolls out of the ring.
Copeland: Absolute Caos tonight here in WZCW, the devilspawns destroyed a half unconscious Bowen and tried to end his career for good but thanks to this unknown assailant. Wait im getting something over my headset, no this man has a name Milenko, thanks to Milenko Bowen’s career and life was saved here tonight
Milenko serveys the damage as the crowd cheers, he picks up Bowen and looks at him asking him if hes ok showing Bowen compassion

Copeland: the debuting Milenko is helping Bowen up

Suddenly Milenko clothelines Bowen

Copeland: What the hell is going on here?

Milenko sets Bowen up on the top rope and places him in position for Tempest and hits it off of the top rope leaving Bowen Laying the crowd boos are defaning as Milenko smiles and exits the ring as the EMT;s enter checking on the injured Bowen.
Milenko climbs up onto the apron, but the referee cuts him off, and a huge argument ensures. Meanwhile, Bowen manages to hit another short arm clothesline on Lapalme, dropping them both to the mat. Bowen crawls over to the corner with the crowd cheering him on, and Jesse helps him stand finally, but then shocks the world by jumping off the apron, grabbing Bowen’s head on the way and guillotining him across the top rope! Boos echo through the arena as Jesse smiles. Bowen falls back to the mat, where Lapalme pounces on him, locking in Koji Clutch! Milenko drops both the chairs and yells at the referee to turn around, who does and runs over to check on Bowen. Bowen is shaking his head and desperately trying to pull himself to the ropes, and slowly starts to do so. Jesse on the outside looks worried, and quickly slides into the ring. The referee intercepts Jesses, sending him back outside but as he does so, Milenko jumps in and drags both Lapalme and Bowen back into the centre of the ring, before rolling out again. Jesse stops aggravating the ref and quickly gets back out the ring. This time Bowen just doesn’t have the energy to get to the ropes again, and finally taps out! He taps out!
When the camera goes back to Milenko and he has a look on his face thats a cross between seriousness and amusment.

Milenko
Rios what I've done to Alex Bowen will be nothing comapred to what I'm willing to do to you to show that I belong in the Main Event. I may still be relatively new to WZCW but I know how to get in people's heads and Bowen is proof of that.

All of a sudden a look of anger is on Milenko's face as he starts talking in a rage filled voice.

Milenko
I have been over looked by everyone my entire life, but that is goingto change after this match. Rios get ready for your bones to break and your flesh to rip, when I get doen with you no one will recognize you.

Milenko then gets up and walks into the darkness away from the camera as it fades to black.

***OOC: The injury will be explained in great detail in my RP for the tag match. Please don't view this as the angle being ignored. It is meant to build on what I will be posting for the tag match. As such, it should make more sense once that is posted in full.***

Johnny Klamor is sat in the same room where the regular pre-show podcasts are filmed for WZCW.com. Opposite him is a large, comfortable-looking leather office chair presumably for the wrestler who will join him today.

The room is brightly lit with the studio spotlights. There are boards behind the leather chair that are covered with multicoloured versions of the WZCW logo.

The camerawoman is standing behind the camera, focussing the lens. The object of its attention is linked to a television monitor that is behind the camera, next to a chair labelled “Director”.

Woman: “Ok we are ready to go. Where is he?”

Director: “No idea, I know he is the champ but he needs to show the rest of us a little common courtesy. Being on time doesn’t cost a lot.”

Woman: “Maybe he is held up in traffic?”

Johnny pips up.

Klamor: “Nah; more likely he is holed up in a hotel room with some hooker. Or Chuck Myles? Hell, it’s probably a Dynasty gang-bang.”

This generates some laughs among the backstage crew. After a few seconds everyone gets back to their tasks in preparations for having the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Joseph Rios as a guest interviewee on a WZCW podcast.

Within a couple of minutes, all menial tasks are completed and they are waiting expectedly. Suddenly the lights flicker and stutter before turning off completely.

Johnny: “What the…!”

Director: “Do not worry people! Back up generators should come on shortly!”

There is a brief, hushed silence before the lights come back. When they do there is a clear sigh of relief and nobody seems to really notice that there is someone in the chair or that all the white lights are now various colours. The crew just seem to be grateful to see each other again.

“Ahhhh!” The camerawoman screams as she goes to check the camera again. Among the blue, red and purple lights, there is a figure that Johnny can immediately recognise, even in the lighting which provides an otherworldly glow.

“You’re the Grand Mystique!!! But we are….”

“Expecting to interview the WZCW World Champion, Joseph Rios? Yes, I know.” *he pulls out a small crystal ball and throws it on to Klamor’s lap* “He is….preoccupied. I am here to take his place.”

Off camera, Johnny looks around. The director ushers him on. Taking the initiative, Johnny improvises.

“So, after the attack last week, how are you holding up?”

GM is staring straight ahead, just beyond the camera.

“Uhhh…You must be happy to get yourself back into action so soon after it happened. Are you cleared medically to wrestle?”

GM’s face does not move a muscle.

Then there is a quiet, high pitched sound.

*coughs*

GM reacts to this, as a small smile passes his lips.

The high pitch voice speaks. It is female

“Your pain…..it can be healed.”

Johnny: “What the…?”

GM raises his hand to the interviewer. Klamor freezes.

GM: “There is only one solution to heal me.”

Female Voice: “The World title…”

GM: “is something that I want. It is something that I need.”

Klamor is mesmerized. The directors’ instructions to him buzz through his earpiece but Johnny is unable to act on them. The camera stays focussed on Grand Mystique.

Female Voice: “Joseph Rios…”

GM: *frowns* “The Main Event...You have proved yourself simply incapable of getting the job on your own. At Meltdown, I show the WZCW fans around the world a little glimpse of what I am capable of. Because when I win the King for a Day match at Kingdom Come, I go after the World Champion.”

Female Voice: “And….the rest of the roster?”

GM: “It is unfortunate that nobody seems able to grant me the one on one opportunity that I deserve and crave. I address everyone with a WZCW contract; cross me and you will not succeed.”

Female Voice: “Warnings…”

GM: “…I don’t expect these warnings to be heeded. But they stand as they are. I will stand tall over Rios and every other member of the WZCW roster.”

Female Voice: “In the end, it is your time.”

GM: “The prophecy is unfulfilled. Unresolved. The truth is undeniable; I will be the next World champion.”

Female Voice: “No matter what?”

GM: “No…Matter…What” *smiles*

Johnny leans forward.

“Can I ask you one more question?”

GM leans himself forward. The lights cut out and when they come back up, the guests’ large chair is empty and lights are back to their normal bright white colour.

Klamor ushers the camera to move to him. Although this is against normal procedure for the show, the director okay’s it and the camera move in to profile Johnny.

Klamor: “And so, the Grand Mystique has replaced Joseph Rios on today’s show and at Meltdown, he promises to defeat Joseph Rios on his way to Kingdom Come. Meltdown promises to be another amazing piece of television. It will be the Grand Mystique Vs the entire WZCW roster, including the World Heayweight champion Joseph Rios; wh----”

Suddenly the image stream and sound cuts out. Only a picture is left. Now the screen has vertical stripes of multiple colours. In the middle is a large oval. In the oval are the bodies of a small pink puppet and a larger orange-brown one that stand next to a blackboard.

The blackboard has a game of noughts and crosses in progress. The puppets are missing their heads, and they are replaced with the Photoshop’ed head of Rios and Will.

There is a constant bleep in the background that accompanies the image.

(Apotheosis is walking down the streets of New York City, stopping in front of Trinity Church)

Beautiful, isn’t it? I’ve been to many churches before, but none as historic or as beautiful as Trinity Church. I’m not here for Mass, I’m here to pray for two souls that need to know change and truth. I am talking about Big Will and Joseph Rios. Will, it amuses me that you need to use the whole WZCW roster as your poison against Joseph Rios. I have nothing personal against either of you, the both of you are only persons along with the rest of WZCW, that my mission of truth and change attempts to reach. Will, you have forced my hand and so I will compete in this match against Rios. However, let me forewarn you that because you have included me in your affairs, it is only fitting that I include you in mine. Will, you call yourself “The One,” this is an erroneous title because we are all one. We are all connected. We all share a unity that is forged in the fires of truth, change, and the Being that set us here. Will, your vendetta against Joseph Rios has gone on far too long and has hurt many. It needs to end and I shall end it for you. Rios, your life is in danger at Meltdown because I will be in that ring alongside many others that may or may not have something against you or something to prove. Rios, it is no longer a question of if I will hurt you, but a question of how and how much. Considering that you and Will need to realize truth and see change, I am going to hurt you a lot and I am going to enjoy it. Will, when I am through with Rios, I’m going to hurt you too. Come Meltdown, Rios, Will, you will both be transformed. After all, I’m a man of my word.

(Apotheosis turns around, walks up the steps to Trinity, opens the doors, and enters. The doors shut. Camera off.)

*Everest is seen leaving the backstage Medical Training facility after being tended too so that he would be ready for his 8 man tag match on Meltdown later on. After he turns a corner and heads down a hallway we hear a voice coming into play*

BECKY SERRA: Excuse me, Everest could you hold on a second?

*Everest stops in his tracks, turns to face Becky*

EVEREST: For you, Becky? Anytime!

SERRA: Thank you! I was wondering if you wanted to say anything about the Joseph Rios vs. the whole WZCW roster match up that Will set up for Meltdown. It seems to me that it is going to be a nice way for several very deserving people to finally get their hands on Rios. Maybe a good time for you to take out some frustrations on our World Champion.

EVEREST: Ah Becky. I have to admit Will has outdone himself with this one. Putting Rios against the whole WZCW roster is ingenious. A very good idea. But there is a problem Becky. Two problems actually.

BECKY: What might those be?

EVEREST: Well Becky, image if you will this little scenario. What happens when Rios is announced and his first opponent is say Eric Smith. Rios shows the youngster how it is done but exerts a lot of energy in the process. Next up is WZCW champion Gus. We all know that kid isn’t going to go down without a fight so even if Rios beats him, Rios will once again know he’s been in a fight. This could go on for 3-4 more wrestlers, with Rios somehow winning but getting wore out in the process. Then “Supernova goes Pop” his the airwaves, thousands of fans rise up from their seats and I, Everest proceed to hit the ring, beat the arrogance right out of Rios, like I’ve done several times before. I pin him, which I have done before and leave him lie.

BECKY: But what’s the problem?

EVEREST: The problem Becky is…………what’s the rest of the Roster gonna do for the evening?

BECKY: And the other problem?

EVEREST: The other problem Becky is just what kinda backup plan does Rios have. You know he’s got one, I know he’s got one, Will knows he’s got one. But what is it. Myles? I highly doubt it he’s too stuck to the floor on his knees from other things to be able to do anything. The Dynasty? Maybe, but it seems that they have taken to the rockier roads lately so I’m not sure they really want to help either. But Becky he’s got something, somewhere. Trust me! If all goes well though, Rios won't make it long enough to matter.

*With that Everest simply just walks off camera and continues down the hall.*

The Day Is Upon Us.....

The scene opens with Joseph "The Main Event" Rios finishing up his workout. He is walking out of his top of the line gym that he had put into his 23 million dollar estate when he had is built. There is equipment in there that you would never find at your typical Gold's Gym or any other gym for that matter. He has on a pair of baby blue basketball shorts and a black tank top. He walks out of the gym wiping his face after just putting in a good 2 hour workout in preparation for his grueling Rios versus Roster match he has coming up this week. He walks into his kitchen and grabs an ice cold Orange Gatorade. He takes off the cap and begins to drink trying to quench his thirst. He finishes up and then hops into his shower. After about 15 minutes he gets out and gets dressed. He then walks into his bedroom and lays down on his bed. After a few moments it appears as if Rios has fallen asleep.

A few moments later Rios is shown in a run down building, there are only a few dimly lit lights hanging high on the ceiling. Rios is not concerned as he has often found himself here when he needs guidance in his life. Rios peers off into the darkness

Where are you?

There is nothing but silence. It appears as if Rios is speaking to himself because nobody responds to him

I know you are there, so just tell me where you are.

A few seconds pass and suddenly a loud thunderous voice can be heard off in the darkness

Joseph, you know I will speak when I am ready, not a moment sooner. You know why you are here right?

Rios has a look on his face of certainty because as he knows he always happens to be here before a big match

Yes, I know why I am here. I am here for you to guide me in what to do this week in my match. Will has placed me in an almost impossible situation

Exactly, the key word there was "almost". There is nothing that he can do or place in front of you to keep you from maintaining your rightful place on top of WZCW. He will try and pull everything he can out of his tricks but at the end of the day you will prevail and sit upon the throne that is WZCW. There is a reason why you have been the longest reigning Heavyweight Champion in WZCW current run. Your sheer dominance is a token of skill that not many people know you posses. It is fine for people to doubt you. You want people to think they stand a chance when they enter the ring with you, you want them to think they have you all figured out and then at the opportune moment your strike. That is why you still hold that gold on your shoulder, that is why people hate you so much. They hate you because they know that as much as they can talk about them beating you and them being the "chosen one" to take the title from you, at the end of the day they will just me another notch under the belt of "The Main Event" Their fate will be no different then all of those that came before them, they will know what its like to be "Picture Perfect" as their face meets the canvas. Rios this week you will enter the ring with every single superstar on the WZCW roster and your skills will be tested.

Rios shakes his head in agreement as he listens on to what the voice is telling him

You will be in a very exhausting match, actually a fight. It is going to be a fight for your life, no other man has had to face every man on the roster and Will did that because he knows that that's exactly what it will take to defeat you. Not one single man on the roster stands a chance in that ring with you. It will take a combined effort of everyone to even stand a chance. Even that will not be enough to keep you down. You will go through everyone that Will can throw at you and at the end of the night you will still hold your hand high with the gold draped over your shoulder and people will know that you are exactly what you say you are, "The Main Event"!

Rios face expression turns to a cocky smile as the comments sink into his head. He is thinking of the possible outcomes from this week. He is imagining himself at the end of the night with his hand in the air and people angry that he won but respecting him for the display of talent he displayed.

You know this week I will enter the ring with the likes of Grand Mylanta, Everlast, Dick Clark, Mentos, and Maximum Jack Off. I will show each and every one of those bums exactly what it means to enter the ring with the single greatest superstar in professional wrestling history. I will show them that they don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as me. I will show them and the man who I will face at Kingdom Come, Will what it means to be the best.

Rios look changes to one of frustration just at the sound of Will's name

I made Will what he is today. I took him from a wet behind the ear rookie and built him into a superstar. All he had to do is watch and learn from me and he could have been the biggest thing in WZCW in the future. I told him and the world that is exactly that, "The Future". But it happens to the best of them, they begin to believe the hype and begin to think they are better then what they really are. Will I gave you the keys to the future but you couldn't wait. You wanted to be the best now. But that's the problem, you see I said you were the future and right now this is the Present. The Present is where I reign supreme. The present is my kingdom and I am the Czar. I am the final say in all that is good. I am the measuring stick that people are measured on. All you had to do was stay in line with the rest of Dynasty and one day it would have all been yours but you just couldn't wait could you? Now all I can say to you Will is that soon you will know exactly why you were not ready to take the reigns. Soon you will know why only a select few ever reach the pinnacle of this business, if you had only listened to me we would not be in this situation. You took this situation and made is personal Will. Will this week on Meltdown the countdown begins and you better believe that "The Day IS Upon Us!"

Scene fades out

Erics Camera is on, and we're seen backstage in the arena that the next MeltDown will take place in. Eric is holding his camera and walking, with the camera looking strait ahead. He walks pasted several people who all stare at him, or at least the camera. People like the MakeUp lady and a technician. While he's walking, he begins talking.

So tonight, The Main Event will feature... the Main Event Joseph Rios. And it will also feature me... and everyone else. And for some reason, people are complaining that Will can't do his own dirty work, he's hiring us to do it for him. Am I complaining? Hell No! In my 3rd week in WZCW, I have the chance to face of against the Heavyweight Champion! And even better, if I am the man that pins him tonight... Can you imagine how fast that will launch me into the Main Event myself?

The Camera has reached a door. Eric opens it, and walks in. A man is sitting in there. Eric looks at him.

Ladies, Gentlemen, this man right here... His name is Josh. He's my personal cameraman. Just though I'd introcuce ya's all.

Hey everyone!

You got the pictures I wanted?

Yeah Man, of course.

The camera is now changed hands, Josh takes it and is now looking at Eric with it. Josh reaches his hand out and hands Eric a handful of pictues. Eric looks at them, and laughs at each one. Then he looks at the camera, still laughing.

You know, it's a damn shame what happened to Will and Joseph. I mean, these two guys used to be best friends! They always fought with each other, they were buddies! Nothing could come between them! I mean, look for yourself!

Eric holds up one of the pictures

Friends.jpg

Erics laughing hystarically at the picture he just showed. Josh, the cameraman, is also heard laughing behind the camera.

I didn't know they were THAT close! But still... it is depressing that their friendship ended the way it did... I mean, they were so cute! I mean it! They were the cutest couple in WZCW!

What do you mean, couple? They were friends, notlike they were dating... or were they?

As Josh is saying those last words, a huge grin comes across Erics face, and he holds up another picture.

Dating1.jpg

You see? They were cute!

Eric is keeling over laughing right now. Josh is also laughing behind the camera. Eric whips a tear from his eye because he's laughing so hard. he then tries to calm down.

But you see, theres just one problem I have right now. "The One" Big Will, "The Main Event" Joseph Rios, you two are both jackasses.

Right then, all smiles are off his face, and he looks quite serious.

You two used to team up and destroy others. Dynasty. Thats all you could do. Rios, your not Champion because your good. Your Champion because of your croonies. And I don't like how you've been acting here in WZCW. Now, I might not be able to do anything to you alone... But I have an entire roster of people that don't like you. And thanks to Will, Rios time will be up tonight.

Dynasty is soon to be dead. Distasterpeice is long gone. Reaper will fall victim to Myself, Agrex, Gus, and Everest in the Tag match. He won't even be able to join you in that match tonight. Rios, you will fall victim to those you have made your own victims. And Will... You might make it through tonight, but rest assure, your time will come as well. As a matter of fact, you might as well join Rios as a partner tonight. That way, we can all give you dogs whats coming.

As he says that, Eric chuckles again, the reachs for the table, where one more picture lays.

Hahaha... I forgot I had this picture... When I call you guys dogs, I guess I wasn't exagurating as much as I though!

Dogs.jpg

Eric laughs at the picture, then rips it in half and stares the camera down as it goes off the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back