Kingdom Come: World Heavyweight Championship

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
l_b16f8e451279bbbd69b7394243fef198.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship: Joseph "Main Event" Rios (c) v. "The One" Big Will:

It's been a long road for both, and it comes to a head-on collision at Kingdom Come. Joseph Rios has been the longest reigning, as well as first-ever W.Z.C.W. World Heavyweight Champion. Rios is responsible for forming one of the most dangerous groups in all of Professional Wrestling today, Dynasty.

Within that group, he brought in "The One" Big Will, who on his debuting night retired a man, and hasn't looked back since. Just like Joseph Rios, Big Will also has history under his belt for being the first-ever as well as the only two-time Elite X Champion in W.Z.C.W. history.

At Lethal Lottery Big Will did the unthinkable when he outlasted 29 other Superstars, to win a Championship match at Kingdom Come. Joseph Rios and Big Will have been playing a deadly game of can you top this, and it ends at Kingdom Come. Will Dynasty remain, or fall? Find out at Kingdom Come.

ALL RP's are due by AUGUST 6th, 2008 (Wednesday) ONLY those involved in the match can RP for it. ONE RP ONLY!!!

The hard camera turns on inside an empty arena, with no lights on except one single spotlight, shining directly in the ring as "The One" Big Will stands alone at the edge of the ring, looking directly at the camera.

(Big Will)- "Joseph Rios, the time is drawing near as your Championship reign is coming to a close. Kingdom Come is the next stop, the final stop, in your reign of terror. But that would be the culmination of a journey that started almost a year ago for us. So before we talk about the beginning of a new chapter, why don't we review the events that lead us to where we are."

Spiral sets up for The Death Down Under again, but this time Will counters, and goes for the Willenium, but Spiral ducked, both men ran at each other, and they both hit a clothesline, both are down, and the ref begins to count 1....2....3....4....5.....6 but Spiral makes it up at 6 he waits for Will to gets to his feet he grab Will by the wait and tries to hit a german suplex but Will counter with a victory roll 1..2 but Spiral kicks out. both men jumps to his feet Spiral tired to clothline Will but Will duck and hit the Willenium then he fall on Spiral body 1..2...3 the bell rings

Harrys: here is your winner The One Big Will!

the Ref Raised Will arms but Will snatches it back. roll out the ring and look back at Sprial body and laughs then you here goodbye sung by the crowd

"Even from the beginning, I was destined for great things, history making moments. From the outset, my very first match, I made history by ending Spiral's career. That's when a lot of people knew, when you knew, how great I would rise to be. How stellar my career would become. And you took that first step in insuring your reign would last longer, if I was an ally instead of an enemy."

Rios slides back in and wait for Everest to get up he charges at Everest but Everest duck and Connect with his Finisher the Rockslide.

Copeland: Rockslide!!!!

The Crowd count 1.2.…3 but the ref is out. Everest crawls over to the ref and tries to wake him up. Then Suddenly Will runs down the ramp.

Copeland: What the hell is Will doing here???

Cohen: it looks like he here to help the champ.

While that is going on Titus comes from out the crowd and slide into the ring. As the crowd cheer

Copeland: it’s Titus here he'll help Everest out!

Titus picks up Rios and signals for the Tit drop but instead turns and kicks Everest in the stomach delivering a Tit drop to him

Cohen: Oh my word Titus has just turned on his partner!

Will climbs in the ring and delivers the Willennium to Everest. Rios covers Everest and Will wakes the ref

Copeland: no not like this!!!!

The Ref Counts 1…2…3 the Bell Rings

Harrys: Here is your Winner Joseph “The Main Event Rios”

All three men stand arms raised in the ring as WZCW logo appears in the corner of the screen to a cut.

"Together, you showed me the ways around the rules even more than I already knew. You taught me everything there was to learn about breaking the rules, and getting by with the technicalites. But the one thing you never once did for me, was help me win Championship gold. You see, at Civil Revolution, I did that all on my own. I used my head, and the plans that I formed without the help of Dynasty. I became history, once again, by becoming the first-ever Elite X Champion."

As both Big Will & Gus are trying their hardest to get to the top first, Heidi comes rushing back down, as she slides into the ring.

Heidi sets up the second ladder, next to the one Big Will & Gus are on, as she looks at Gus & cheers him on! Heidi then climbs up the side Gus is on, as she starts pushing him up the ladder, only to out of nowhere deliver a low blow to Gus?!?!?! The fans gasp, as Heidi then climbs up next to Gus, only to deliver a DRAGON DDT to him, off the ladder!!!!! Big Will is left alone on the ladder, as he reaches the top, he reaches up & grabs the Elite X Championship, pulling it down, off the rung it was on. The officials call for the bell, as Big Will falls off the ladder, holding onto the Elite X Championship!!

Copeland: What the Hell??? Dont let a match like this End like that.
Cohen: See that what im talking about. You leave the extra baggage in the locker room. Gus main squeeze just screw him other than in the bed

As the official slides into the ring, pointing at Big Will & raising his hand,As Harrys holds up a mic. & proclaims... The WINNER of the match, & FIRST EVER, ELITE X CHAMPION... 'THE ONE' BIG WILL!
Will sits on his knees, looking down at the Elite X Championship, as he holds it with both hands, it looks as if he's crying. He then gets to his feet, with help from the official, as he turns to look at Heidi, who's standing over Gus. Heidi turns toward Big Will, with a devilish look on her face, as Big Will smirks back at her. Heidi walks over to Big Will, only to leap up into his arms, as she begins kissing him!!!! Big Will holds Heidi, who in turn holds up the Elite X Championship, as they both turn to look back at Gus, only to laugh.

"You first saw that lust for glory that I had, after my Elite X reign, didn't you? That's why my on-going feud with Gus was always between him and I, and never between Gus and Dynasty. You never cared how long my reign lasted, because the only thing you could remain focused on, was making sure you kept your own Championship."

Rios is down in the middle of the ring, he climbs up to the top rope, and hit’s the street dreams on Rios, cover, The ref had his back turned, Sincade gets up and starts yelling at the ref, when someone comes into the ring with a chair, its Mohammed Hasheem, Sincade turns around and bashes Sincade over the head with the chair

Ding Ding Ding

Harrys: Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, by DQ, Mr. Sincade!!!, still your Champion, Joseph Rios!!!

Hasheem and Rios start stomping on Sincade, Everest emerges from the stage, the crowd is screaming, Everest comes out and starts beating up Rios and Hasheem, Everest cleans house until The rest of Dynasty comes out from the back, Heidi is standing on the stage watching, they hold Everest and Sincade while Rios and Hasheem smash them over the head with chairs, then they start punching them in the stomach

"When was the last time you even won a match on your own, without the help of Myself, Disasterpiece or Reaper? Has there even ever been a time? It seems the only thing you were truly ever good at, was using Dynasty to help keep you at the top. Even when you lost, because of us, you were still always on top."

Rios attempts another PERFECT SHOT on Everest, who counters out of it & into the ROCK SLIDE!! D.C. quickly leaps off the top rope as Everest connects with his finisher, as D.C. connects with another FLAT OUT on Rios as well.. Everest's arm is across the chest of Rios, as D.C.'s body is laying across Rios as well. The official drops to make the count.. 1........................................... 2....................................... 3!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!??!
As Harrys raises the mic.. he says "Ladies & Gentlemen.. your winner of the match, & NEW Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.. your winner.." He pauses for a moment, then begins again "Your WINNERS, are.. Everest & D.C.!!!" The fans begin cheering & booing all in one, as both Everest & D.C. slowly turn to look toward each other, then look toward the official.

Meanwhile, Joseph Rios has rolled out of the ring, as he grabs his Championship & begins limping away, toward the rampway. The other three members of Dynasty, in Big Will, Disasterpiece & Reaper all come out from the back to meet Rios at the bottom of the ramp. As they help him up the ramp, Rios stops them at the top, only to turn back toward the ring, glaring at Everest & D.C. who're standing side by side, at the edge of the ring, both looking toward Rios. Joseph Rios raises his Championship mouthing the word "MINE"

"The rest of us weren't always so lucky, were we? Diasterpiece, Reaper and Myself. We strived to make sure that your precious World Heavyweight Championship stayed around your waist, but what did you ever do when our titles were in jeopardy?"

As Gus begins climbing the ladder, upon reaching the top he yells out 900!! Then just as quickly leaps off the ladder, connecting with the 900 SPLASH on Thorpe, as he hooks the leg. The troops all count along with the official, 1................................................ 2................................................. . 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Will managed to pull himself half way up, outside the ring, long enough to see the official hit the mat for the third time!!! The troops erupt, as Gus' theme music begins playing, & the official grabs the Elite X Championship, only to hand it to Gus, who's emotionally surprised, yet completely happy!!

Gus gets to his feet, as the official raises his hand!!! Meanwhile, Heidi & a medic come out from the back, as each of them come under each of Will's arms, helping him to the back. Will is irate, as he yells toward Gus.

Disasterpiece attempts a cover but again is taunted by the female fan who tries to enter the ring to confront him, suddenly the official grabs the lady and gets security to get her back at ringside

Cohen: Does this woman have a death wish?

Disasterpiece stares at the woman and taunts her making several sexual suggestions at her

Copeland: That’s real mature

Suddenly Joe hits The Depths of Hell (Judas Messias' Finisher) on Disasterpiece and brings Kenny to his feet, Kenny makes his way to the top and hits a frog splash as Joe jumps ontop of him to make the cover
…1
…2
The ref rings the bell and holds up the hands of the new tag team champions

Copeland: They did it, the WVC ARE THE SECOND WZCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!
Cohen: They cheated, that woman at ringside helped them win those titles

"What's done is done, right Joseph? That's what you'd always tell us in the back. Don't worry, we'll figure something out, we just have to stay focused on what's most important, and that's keeping the World Heavyweight Championship in our group. Never being too selfish about our own single desires, but instead remain united as the most dominate group in the history of W.Z.C.W."

The Devilspawns, Big Will, Joseph Rios and Chuck Myles have cleaned the ring and, with Myles in the centre, Dynasty proceeds to raise their Championships into the air. The World Championship. The Tag Team Championships. The Elite X Championship. All the official Titles of WZCW held high by the dominating team of Dynasty, now apparently supported by the Boss Chuck Myles. The crowd boos are so loud that Dynasty’s theme can barely be heard over the noise as Manzo looks back, still in shock, before passing through the curtain, leaving Dynasty tall and proud in the centre of the ring, Champions of the World.

"You had to know as time went on, you'd never be able to hold us down forever. You'd never be able to keep us under your thumb, as nothing more than your pawns, permanently. Things change, they always do. And as time went on, so did we. Dynasty was formed not out of any random individuals, but instead out of the most elite group of people you could find. Or better yet, the few individuals you truly feared ever having to go up against."

Will rushes in, as Ricky suddenly turns around just in time to back body drop Will up and over the corner turnbuckles, sending Will all the way over the ring post, as Will flips and crashes on the arena floor with his feet hitting the steel steps!! The official on that side is rushing to Will.

Ricky's music suddenly erupts over the Sound system! Ricky raises his arms, as he runs to the opposite side of the ring, climbing the turnbuckle and posing with his arms raised in victory. Thousands of Canadian's booing like crazy! Suddenly, Will comes from out of nowhere from behind, hitting Ricky in the back, and shoving him off the turnbuckle, down to the arena floor. The officials jump into the ring, and call for the bell, as Ricky's music cuts off.

Both officials raise Big Will's hand, as the announcer addresses the audience.

(Announcer)- "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please. The rules of the match stated that a winner is determined when all 29 other opponents have been eliminated, with their feet hitting the arena floor. The official outside of the ring, has determined that while Big Will's body hit the floor, his feet hit the steel steps and did NOT, DID NOT, touch the arena floor. Will carefully picked himself up, and walked back up the steps, without touching his feet to the floor, reentering the ring and eliminating Steamboat Ricky.

Therefore your Winner of the 2008 W.Z.C.W. Lethal Lottery Match. 'The One' Big Will!!!!!" "Famous" by Puddle of Mudd erupts over the sound system, as the arena and the fans inside erupt with a HUGE, MONSEROUS ovation!!!!

"That was the moment that finally broke you, wasn't it? Seeing me do what you know deep down you never could. Seeing me overcome the odds and defeat 29 other Superstars, to earn a Championship opportunity on the biggest stage in our industry, at Kingdom Come. You knew, the moment my hand was raised, that your reign was suddenly in more danger than it'd ever been in before. And that's when the implosion began."

(Rios)- "Will, at the Lethal Lottery pay per view you did exactly what you set out to do, which is win for Dynasty and Joseph Rios. You did exactly what I knew you could, which was provide Dynasty the night off for Kingdom Come, and I'm very proud of you for that reason. Thats why you're my number two." The fans begin booing with that remark, as Big Will steps back with a confused look on his face.

"Hey, hey, hey.. don't boo him, hes your Home Country Hero, you need to cheer, admire and respect this man. If it wasn't for him, you'd just be the showercap of America. Used for a brief period of time, then discarded when no longer needed. I suggest each and every one of you shut t...." Big Will covers the mic that Rios is holding, as he raises his own..

(Will)- "Joseph, I'm not exactly sure why you're out here. I'm a little unclear on a few things right now, but the one thing I'm not confused on, is that these fans aren't booing me. And furthermore, if you finish that sentence, your 'Number Two' as you refered to me, is gonna have to stick something up your 'number two' if you get what I'm saying. Now, with all due respect, Joseph, what exactly are you doing out here?"

(Rios)- "Whoa, is that any way to show gratitude to the guy who made you who you are today? No, I don't think it is. I know you're from this pathetic little country, but face it, the best thing you did was leave it and join Dynasty. Now then, as far as why I'm out here, its because this was Dynasty's moment to shine. Because last night you won your match, you also lost if I recall, and the Spawns showed the world their power, but the crown jewel of Dynasty reigned supreme again, as I, Joseph Rios, the Main Event, single handedly defeated Everest, for the hundredth time!!!" As Rios holds his Heavyweight Championship high above his head, Reaper comes up from behind him and grabs the microphone out of his hand.

(Reaper)- "Single handedly? I'm sorry, the screams from all my victims must finally be catching up to me, because I could've swore you just said single handedly defeated Everest, at Lethal Lottery. Rios, lets get one thing straight right now.. you can't even wipe your ass single handedly, in fact, if it weren't for the Spawns, you wouldn't be World Heavyweight Champion and quite frankly, I'm getting a little pissed off that you fail to show us our just due respect. So I'm telling you now, you either give me respect, or I'll take it from you." Rios is outraged at Reaper standing up to him, as he picks up another microphone thats on the couch.

(Rios)- "Whoa, what is this 'Hate on Rios' Day? Did the trip north of the border somehow warp that crazy brain of yours into thinking I'm not thankful for all that you do? Lets get that clear, you were hired to do what you do best, and thats follow me." Diasterpiece steps in between Reaper and Rios, as Reaper is furious.

(Reaper)- "Get something straight right now, I haven't ever followed you. I've just allowed you to walk in front of me, so I can see where all the traps were laid out, and step around them. Your time as World Heavyweight Champion is about up, and I think its time you showed us that respect I was talking about. The only reason the three of us are in Dynasty, is because we're your biggest threats to that strap. So how about you prove me wrong, and give me a Championship match.. tonight." The fans go crazy with the apparent wedge being driven between the Dynasty members.

(Rios)- "Hey, whoa, no.. this isn't about me, this is about him.." Rios points to Big Will "You should stop being so ungrateful, and show Big Will his just due respect. He went through 29 other guys last night to become the Number One contender, and hes doing the right thing by laying down at Kingdo..." Will cuts Rios off again..

(Will)- "There are two quick points I'm gonna toss out here for you. The first is, I'm not laying down for you at Kingdom Come, or anywhere else. I have no clue where you got that thought in your head, but that was never part of the plan. The plan was, the Championship remains in Dynasty, regardless of who its on. Now then, the second point is.. who says you're even gonna be World Heavyweight Champion come Kingdom Come? I think Reaper has an excellent point. Why not give him the title shot he wants.. in front of all these tremendous Canadian fans?" Rios begins to backstep as he feels threatened.

(Rios)- "Okay, there will not be ANY Championship matches tonight, thats just absurd, we're a group, a team, you're all here to protect me from threats, not become them."

(Reaper)- "Then its simple really. All I want you to do, is get on your knees, and tell me that I'm better than you." Rios gets in Reaper's face, as Disasterpiece tries pulling the two apart.

(Rios)- "I have no idea whats gotten into you, but there is no way thats happening. You fall in line to me, and I AM your superior. Furthermore, if you wanted a shot you could easily have one, except you have a bit of a problem tonight.. because you have a match, with Everest. So therefore, no Championship match. Now get out of my face, and I'll forget this ever happened."

(Will)- "Well lets just wait a second. You said you were better than any of us. You said you would show us all that. Well, I have my chance at Kingdom Come, and Reaper it seems will have to wait another day, but what about Diasterpiece? Hes got nothing planned for tonight, and neither do you. So why not get that match going right here, right now.. for that very Championship? Unless you're.. scared??"

(Rios)- "Scared? No, I'm not scared, of course I'm not scared. Disasterpiece, if you want the Championship match right now, then you got it." Disasterpiece agrees and nods, as Rios suddenly questions what hes done. An official rushes out to the ring, as Reaper, Cammy and Will exit the ring and the ring crew begins taking down the 15 Minutes of Fame set. They break away to a quick commercial, with the acknowledgement that a World Heavyweight Championship match between Joseph Rios v. Disasterpiece will be next!!!

Now Dp is slowly rising to his feet, Rios raise the chair and begins to charge DP but suddenly Will Grabs Rios foot and trips him sending Rios face first into the steel chairs. Rios pops back up daze and confuse, his back is turn from DP. Then Rios back up into Dp, Dp Sets him up into the “Morbid Massacre”

Copeland: He has the Champ up…..

DP hit’s the “Morbid Massacre” both wrestlers are down. Dp show signs of life and crawl and covers Rios 1.…….2.……3 the places erupts with cheers

Copeland: he did it we have a new champion

"The mind games had only just begun between us. I cost you the one thing you hold more dear to your heart than anything else. You did the only thing you knew you could. And that's try to soften me up, but even that plan backfired, didn't it?"

The official in the ring leans through the ropes to find out whats going on, as one of the other officials explains the situation. Will is told to back off, as the main official throws up the 'X' sign.

Kenny once again gets to his feet without Will knowing it, as he comes up behind Will. Kenny spins Will around, only to slap him hard across the face, then connect with the Insult2Injury. (inverted facebuster) Kenny rolls Will over as he covers, but the official is still looking on toward the issues going on outside the ring. Kenny grabs the officials leg, as he turns to make the count. 1.................................... 2....................... Will kicks out, just barely again.

Kenny gets to his feet, as he questions what to do next. Kenny attempts to pick Will up, only for Will to take out the right knee. Kenny clutches his knee, as Will quickly locks in his kneeling inverted Sharpshooter. Kenny is yelling in pain, as he raises his hand as if hes about to tap. Suddenly, Gus rushes into the ring with a chair, as he levels Will in the back of the head with it.

"So here we are. No more matches, no more games, no more promos, no more time. Joseph Rios, you are everything you have ever claimed to be.. but nothing more than "The Main Event". But time changes everything, and after Kingdom Come.. you're looking at the next World Heavyweight Champion. I said it from the very beginning, I came to this company to make history, and that journey has lead me to you.

Tell me, what exactly are you going to do, when I'm not there to help you win this time around? Reaper's far too busy to interfere this time, he's got his own concerns and won't be a factor. For the first time in your career.. you'll have to prove to the world that you're everything you've always claimed to be, or nothing more.. than a fluke.

The thing about history, is that it shows one thing, over all others. Dynasty's fall. Nothing is forever. Joseph Rios, I am coming, Big Will IS coming.. don't worry, you'll still have a place in Dynasty after I win the World Heavyweight Championship from you, it'll still be in the most elite group in all of Professional Wrestling.. it'll just be held by me..

The One.. Man.. Dynasty.
"

Big Will jumps out from the fans, behind the announcer's desk as he slides into the ring behind Rios. As Everest turns around, Rios kicks Everest and attempts connecting with his finisher, however Everest shoves Rios off, as Rios turns directly into a Willennium!!!! Will stands over a fallen Joseph Rios

The scene opens with Joseph “The Main Event” Rios sitting on his leather couch. He has a pair of sunglasses on and is dressed down from his normal attire. He has a remote in his hand as the scene fades in. He sits back in on the couch and begins speaking into the camera

You know it’s been a long time. It’s been about eight months to be more precise. Eight months ago I started the single most powerful stable in wrestling history. Eight months ago I took a young and directionless Will under my wing and gave him guidance. I gave him the keys to the castle. I showed him that there were certain ways to get what you wanted in this life that didn’t involve waiting for them to be handed to you. I showed him how to live the good life and ride in style. I showed him that there was power in numbers and that as long as he stayed by my side he would have everything he could ever want. Now eight months later he no longer wants to stand by my side. Now he wants to be the one giving the orders. He wants to rise up and be the go to guy. There is just one problem with that, your time has not yet come Will. You still are not ready to sit in the driver’s seat with this gold over your shoulder.

Rios sits up on the couch and has a genuine look of concern on his face. He looks as if he really is concerned about Will’s well being. He looks as if a big brother would look if his little brother was just sent off to war.

Will I actually feel bad for you. I feel like I have let you down by letting you think you were ready for the big leagues. I take nothing away from you as you are a hell of a talent in that ring but come on bro, we are talking about the WZCW Heavyweight Championship. I have held this title longer then any other man in WZCW history. Will all I have heard you say is that without you I wouldn’t even be holding this title.

Rios taps the title as he places it back onto his shoulder

The funny part about that is that I won this title before I even started Dynasty. I won this title when I went in the ring with two other guys and walked out the first WZCW Champion. That was long before you came along, that was long before Reaper and Disasterpiece came around. I didn’t need you to win this title and I sure as hell didn’t need you to hang on to it. Like I said before there is just power in numbers. I could have easily went out there week in and week out and successfully defended my title alone, but why do that when you have three other guys who are willing to follow you to the depths of hell if need be. Now all of a sudden the student feels like he has become the teacher. My protégé feels that he can now teach me some things when truth be told Will, I will forget more things then you will ever learn in this business. Will

Rios gets up and walks over to the television. He places his World Title on top of the television and turns on the DVD player.

Will all week people have been coming up to me asking me if I was going to teach you a lesson. All week people have been telling me that you need to be put back in your place and I am just the guy that needs to do it. The funny part about it is that I am what most people would call a “bad guy” and they still come up to me. Will what must that say about you? How much do people need to feel that you are being an asshole for them to want the “bad guy” to beat your ass? How much have you gotten out of line for men, women and kids to all come up to me and beg me to knock you back in line. The phone has been ringing off the hook all week with people wishing me luck and telling me that even though I am an ass, that at least I have the skill to back up my claims. At least I am man enough to admit my mistakes and understand my cockiness. Kids have even called me their “hero”. Just yesterday a little kid came up to me and begged me to walk out of Kingdom Come with the gold because they wanted Everest to beat me

Rios chuckles at the kids wish

As much as I wanted to smack the kid, I understood his real reasoning for saying that. He wasn’t saying he didn’t want me to be champion he was just saying you didn’t deserve to hold the gold. He was saying that he would rather see “the bad guy” keep the title then to see a wannabe walk out as the champion. He would rather see El Guerro win America’s Next Top Model then to see you at the top. He would rather kiss little Stacey Garner which as we all know he thinks has cooties then see you beat me. He made me a video which I am going to play for you. He looked me in my eye and said “Mr. Rios, at Kingdom Come, for one night only I want you to be my hero. I want you to be WZCW’s hero and defeat the joke known as “The One Big Will”. This is what he gave me

Rios presses play as a video begins to play

[youtube]sA-51V3sMXQ[/youtube]

So as you can see Will I have no choice but to defeat you at Kingdom Come. I won’t be doing it just for myself, but for every fan who would never watch WZCW again if you were to beat me. That night I will not be the typical “bad guy” but I will be every fans hope. I will show you exactly why you are not ready to lead the locker room. I will show you that you should have never stepped out of line and how by going against me you not only go against Dynasty, but DESTINY!

Scene fades out as Rios peers into the camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back