Jason Sincade Vs. Joseph Rios

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
Heavyweight title match
Jason Sincade vs. Joseph “Main Event” Rios​

Both of these men been thru war at Civil Revolution. Sincade is the boss now he is getting his title shot. Rios came off a Hard Fought victory against Everest. Now both men will go at it for WZCW most prized possession. The World heavyweight title

Keep all Rp in here
Rps are due Friday november 23, 2007

(The Scene opens inside Chuck Myles office. As the camera pans around the room you see title belts and different types of wrestling awards. As the camera fades out and back in you see a large marble desk with a large leather chair with it back turn , you see a large picture of Chuck Myles with a Spray painted “X” on it then you hear a voice)

Sincade: Finally. *sighs* finally I get my shot; I get my shot at that piece of tin Chuck call a Championship. You see Rios I didn’t have to kiss that old man’s wrinkle ass to get a title shot. I went out there and made a statement

(Sincade turn the chair around, he is dress in a navy Armani suit with a black tie.)

Sincade: I went out there and show the whole damn world what I was made of. So what did that old bastard do? He overlooked me and gives a title shot to an ass kisser like you.

(Sincade then leans back and lights a cigar. He takes to puff and blows out 2 Circles of smoke.)

Sincade: So what did I do? Like a good little boy scout I just shut my mouth and wait my turn but that I was doing was waiting while you walk around high and mighty. So that old bitch push me into the cellular of this damn company. So I went out and put my destiny into my own hands.

(Sincade sits up and taps the ashes from the cigar into the ashtray.)

Sincade: I went out and made statements I *counting on his fingers* beat Aaron Craig up. Two got arrested, three beat D.C up. Then I took that offer and last but not least beat up Aaron Craig again. Now imp here running this bitch. That right Rios im running WZCW.

(Sincade turn around and look at the Chuck Myles painting and laughs)

Sincade: Hey Chuck you like what I did with the painting? Now let me make this short and quick. Rios I got a check for your ass and im about to cash in. you see you can hide behind Chuck anymore. I’m coming for your ass so be prepared, don’t be at the Wrong place or wrong time.

Fade to Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back