• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

jokes you wouldn't wanna tell your granny

Vash21

Pre-Show Stalwart
guy was bangin away on his girl when he decided to fuck her in the ass,

well he sticks it in, and she screams out in pain,

he thinks to himself, shit I wanna fuck her in the ass,

so he grabs a tube of lotion off his nightstand slaps it on and sticks it back in her ass, again she screams out in pain

not to be denied he goes into the bathroom and grabs a jar of vaseline gos back into the bedroom slaps it on and sticks it back in her butt again she screams in pain,

frustrated he gets up an goes into the kitched an looks in the fridge where he finds a jar of chicken fat, goes back into the bed room, rubs the fat on his johnson and sticks it back in, ow she screams thats excruciating

he stops scratches his head an thinks to himself, "excruciating... thats a big word for a 7 year old".

What is the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michale Jackson?...

Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon and Michale Jackson fucks little boys!!!! :lmao:

There once was a little boy who was celebrating his 11th birthday.

He decided to test his family to see if they remembered his birthday, so he goes downstairs to his father. "Bet cha' can't guess how old I am today", the boy said.

The father has no clue and finally gives up. "I'm eleven!" the boy exclaims.

Next he goes in the kitchen, walks up to his grandma, and says, "Bet cha' can't guess how old I am today".

"Let me give it a guess", grandma says and sticks her hand in his trousers.

She plays with his testicles for about an hour or so (squeezing them; moving them back and forth), takes her hand out of his trousers, and says, "You're eleven years old".

"How did you know?" the boy asked.

Grandma replied, "I heard you tell your father."

This thread has a lot of POTENTIAL!

My grandmother is dead, you sick *****....

I can't tell her any jokes anymore..........

Why are you playing thse games with me!!!!

You can still tell your grandma jokes... You don't have to be ALIVE to appreciate a good joke! For Example:

One day, Little Suzy goes swimming in the lake with her grandmother. After they get out they go to shower.
"Grandma" Little Suzy asks, pointing between her grandmother's legs. "What's that?"
"Oh," her grandmother replies. "That's my beaver, dear."
The next day Little Suzy goes swimming with her mother, and they go showering afterwards too. "Mommy, is that your beaver?" asks the girl.
"Er, yes it is, Suzy. Where did you learn that?" her mother answers.
"From Grandma. But I think hers is dead because its tongue was sticking out."

or one of my favorites...

How is getting your Girlfriend pregnant like locking your keys in your car?

If you wanna fix the problem, all you need is a coat hanger!

STOP TEASING ME ABOUT MY GRANDMOTHER!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFUUCCKK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just our of curiousity how in the hell do you only have 18 posts and you have been a member since 08?

thats pretty darn sad in my opinion. maybe get out a bit you spend a little too much time in here.

I didnt go on Wz for a year couldn't go on pass was not working tried recovering didnt work till a month ago
ps. nothing wong with my Avatar and i willi change it when new ones comeout
also vash you used a your grandmother jokes just as lame as yo mama jokes what are you 11?

Two nuns are walking down the road when two men jump out and start raping them.
The first nun says 'Forgive them father, they don't know what they are doing'. The second nun goes 'This one does'

A nun is trapped on an island with two men who keep asking to fuck her.

Time and time again she refuses telling them that she has made vows.

A month goes by and they are still trying, so she figures what the hell and does em both at the same time, everyway imaginable.

Afterword she feels so horrible about what she has done she hangs herself.

Another month goes by and the two guys feel so bad about what they have been doing an bury her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back