Blue Rants on Racism

You know whats really sad? When they get pissed off about prices on groceries and they bust out with that foodstamp card like it's a fuckin visa? I hate that shit. The one fucking thing I hate regardless of race...is a healthy,grown ass man using a foodstamp card. It just tears me up

Honestly, it's not even so much about the race but the lifestyle that the race usually lives and promotes. Like I said his mom and girlfriend are white, but they act like little ghetto bitches and I can't fucking stand them.

And they act ghetto too? Shit, white girls like that are easy to break, I've shouted down many a white girl like that, and it was much to easy. But those black girls man......

Yeesh don't remind me. I was fucking with this girl one time, realized she was crazy as fuck so I avoided her like the plague. She calls me up asking why I didn't wanna fuck no more and I told her I didn't wanna fuck with her crazy ass. I was promptly threatened to get run over because that's what she did to her last boyfriend. I told her to come find me. Ironically I was hanging with my home girl Shaylina a few months after and she showed up at a party we were at. She tried taking me home yet again, it's a shame I went and nailed her best friend instead.

Sorry, but this is not an issue of race. You said yourself that he's from the city...if you're talking about St. Louis, then you should know it's a piece of uneducated, impoverished shit. Someone from the Appalachians or Ozarks would be just as aggressive and ignorant as this guy.

Back me up on this one Rox, every one of my black friends say the same thing. You know why black guys like white girls? Because black bitches are too crazy, look at my momma.

Sorry, but this is not an issue of race. You said yourself that he's from the city...if you're talking about St. Louis, then you should know it's a piece of uneducated, impoverished shit. Someone from the Appalachians or Ozarks would be just as aggressive and ignorant as this guy.

But nearly every black person I've met is like this no matter where they're from. I realized that this particular case was more about where the mother and son were from(the girlfriend used to live in the sticks, she started acting this was when she started dating him)

The utter ignorance of most black people I've met is off the charts. Even a few of my friends can be like this. I'm not joining the KKK or anything, but really, this shit is ******ed.

Back me up on this one Rox, every one of my black friends say the same thing. You know why black guys like white girls? Because black bitches are too crazy, look at my momma.

Dammit,Blue now I gotta go into educator mode:lmao:

See,The black man is an arrogant creature,he has been told that any and everything can be his. The person that told him this...is his mother. This leads to a sense of entitlement in the subject and causes him to think of himself on a plateau above others. Black women are raised to be expected to be treated like queens and the young black man would rather not waste his time dealing with one of equal or greater arrogance,so he turns to the white female for affection simply because,more times than not,they have lower self esteem and are "easier". Of course some of that story I just told is total BS but main part holds true in most cases. I've never dated a black girl before,but not because I don't want to,it just so happens that most black girls spurn my advances,therefore I tend to date more hispanic girls(there's also more hispanic girls in my area than black girls anyway). I actually like hispanic girls more,because they seem more affectionate and romantic which I love to no end.

Now I love my mom,but I wouldn't date anyone that shared any similarities with her because I think my mom is way too bossy. But working in a grocery store has taught me this,the only thing I hate more than an old woman,is an old black woman :shrug:

That about sums us up perfectly Rox and I would replace that hispanic love for asian love for me but I've dated about 3 black girls and they all ended with an arguement.

Rox basically hit the nail on the head. I got a friend Tessa who's just drop dead gorgeous. She's real chill and big into hip hop just like myself. She's also real interested in the mahogany rather than the vanilla if you will, but she's always had major self esteem issues, so all these guys she's been with has treated her like absolute shit, using her for money, cheating on her etc. Low life scum essentially and I've met these cats and I've tried educating her on what they're doing but she wouldn't listen. She's the type that would cook a three course dinner for you every night and be real affectionate, and these motherfuckers would just use that to their advantage.

I'm glad to say though she's doin real good now, she's got someone that actually appreciates her and her son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back