• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Morrison... How does he have a job?

CuddleBuns84

The Wrestling Sex Machine
Earlier today, I read a post. The post was...

"Who Is Better V - CM Punk vs John Morrison"

It was a poll... That CM punk is winning... By a landslide

Granted most guys would take CM Punk over most people in the wrestling world. Great talker, good worker, good in ring skills, and very intelligent.

But, when you looked at Morrison's career. Well, it's just awful.

He won Tough Enough 3.. Which is a tough bout. No lying about that. However.

Let's take a look at his career. He, Melina, and Joey Mercury formed MNM. Good tag team! They won some tag team titles, and they were a good tag team.

He and Melina turned on Mercury. Morrison and Melina when on to do the singles career. This is where Morrison get's bumpy. Him and Melina got great heat in my opinion. She was hot, and she was mean, so it gave him that extra heat. They even had K-Fed join up with them, had a decent feud with Cena. I do believe the IC belt got around John Morrison. Yet, Morrison couldn't capitalized! Him and Melina had some backstage arguments, and we got them to split.

He went to ECW. He won the ECW Championship. He later got suspended for failing the Wellness Policy. Another push... Another failure.

He teamed up with the Miz after that. The Miz gave him so much personality. They as well, were a great tag team. They split! (The Miz has excelled, and even main evented WM27). Morrison, went to SmackDown. Again. To have a feud with Drew McEntyre(Sorry For the Spelling). And gain a partnership, with R-Truth. Still, no pay off from it.

He went back to Raw, and received another push. Jericho got him over... Twice. Sheamus, Got him over, twice. And still... Nothing in return.

So yes, he is a good in the ring worker. But he isn't really a major draw. A lot of guys aren't major draws, but do a lot with their push. I mean, Mick Foley wasn't a big thing, and he won the World Championship, and main evented some PPVs.

What I'm getting at, is, John Morrison really hasn't done much with his pushes, yet, still receives pretty decent ones. The fans go oo and aw, when he does some move, yes. But they can't only get you so much.

So, what are your thoughts on John Morrison? Do you think he should be future endeavored? Do you think they should try pushing someone else? Or would you pair him up with a manager? Or even change his Gimmick?

Thank you, hope to hear some great feedback.

I think the writers are just lost on how to push him, they may need to lose the Jim Morrison gimmick repackage him and push him doing all those high risk whacked out moves. To me that might work, also a good program with a veteran would take some more of the green that might be left in him out. Maybe a program against Kane or Edge?
torch pass....??

I think John Morrison has what it takes to solidify himself in the mid-card. I don't see him as main event material yet. I liked his fued with Sheamus. After that he just seemed to get lost in the shuffle. I hope that working with some of the veteran talent will rub off on him so he can learn to tell more of a story in the ring. It isn't always about how high you can jump off of the top turnbuckle.

I don't see the argument that he shouldn't have a job. I can see the point that he wouldn't be a good main eventer because he lacks the mic skills but he's an awesome in ring performer. He's better as a heel so they need to change his music, get rid of the fur boots (didn't have them at Mania), and turn him heel with Melina back at his side. I am a fan of his so I'm confident that he can get to a true main event level and if they keep him face I could see that happening against with Miz, Ziggler, or Del Rio this summer.

Btw just because a guy isn't a main eventer on a regular basis doesn't mean he needs to be fired, you need mid card guys.

Do you think he should be future endeavored?
Christ no, just because you might not feel he has the skills to become a World Champion, dosen't mean he should be fired. There are plenty of wrestlers Morrison is better than in WWE, and I think most of them shouldn't be fired.

Do you think they should try pushing someone else?
No, Morrison is very young, and still has a bright future. I think with some work on his mic skills he will become a top contender.

Or would you pair him up with a manager?
I miss managers and they are one of the few things I misse from The Golden Era of Wrestling. A manager would be brilliant for Morrison. But the only person I could see managing him would be Vickie. Which would be ideal, and explained more latter.

Or even change his Gimmick?
Here's the thing, the Jim Morrison character dosen't appeal to the children WWE are aiming towards. And it screams mid-carder. What would best suit Morrison would be a heel turn. That's when he gave his best promos, back in ECW. I don't mean to sound gay, but Morrison is a good looking guy. And he would get major heat if he got into an on screen realationship with Vickie. I know it isn't original, but it really helped make Ziggler into a star. IMO that would make Morrison into a star.

Well, here is one of my crazy ideas. Yes, I know I'm posting in my own thread...

What Morrison needs is...

Michael Cole. And this is why.

Michael Cole is now starting to join forces with the Miz. It's a interesting partnership. Jack Swagger might be getting involved. Miz and Michael Cole are starting a good stable in my opinion.

Morrison needs that group. A lot of fans have been cheering, and wanting a new power stable. I hear people talk about, how they miss the Four Horsemen. Well, The WWE has it right there.

If Morrison can go back heel, join this stable, because it's looking like they are forming this stable. Have Michael as the manager. This stable, this group. Can be the next evolution. Swagger needs it. Alex Riley needs it. And John Morrison needs it. It can work.

So, what are your thoughts on John Morrison?
I really like Morrison. I think he's a very very gifted athlete and worth investing time in. The past year has been really good for Morrison. While he's not won anything big, he's solidified himself as a high mid-carder, giving himself some absolutely fantastic matches against some of the best in WWE right now, ie, Sheamus, Miz and Punk. When people think back on the last year, one match that springs to mind is Bryan v Morrison v Miz at Hell in a Cell and just how GOOD the match was; The guy delivers 5* matches. Not on a week to week basis, not on a month to month basis, no, but he DOES do it which is more than what a LOT of the roster do right now. Sure, he botches...but that happens.

What planet are you on? The guy HAS been receiving a push this year. A push DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN World Championship/WWE Championship. Just more TV time is a push...and while the match meant nothing much due to the time put into it at Wrestlemania, John Morrison aided the process of getting a celebrity endorsement match inside of Wrestlemania. Just the fact he was in that match and will be seen by any dirt sheets etc that pick up on the match with snooki will now have seen JoMo in action and tbh he WAS impressive even with just the couple of small little things he did. This match was a push for JoMo, make no mistake about it. 2nd to last match on the Mania card, celebrity backing for it...people WILL have seen Morrison. Possibly more people, in replays, than with any other match. I mean don't ya think this match is likely to be aired in some form on Jersey Shore? I can certainly see it...

So no. Do not future endeavour him.

The push for Morrison is a slow one. They ARE doing the Shawn Michaels "Boyhood dream" thing with him. He won't win the title for a few years yet, but it's what the IWC and what fans are beginning to want to see. People are still undecided on him but say what you want...John Morrison IS over. He has some good fans and he receives a HUGE pop every show he's on. The push is working. Like I said, a push doesn't always mean the big title.

Or would you pair him up with a manager?
Actually not a bad idea. A heel turn and a switch over to having Melina as a mouthpeice could work. Remember him and Melina are back together IRL now, so it could happen and I could easily see it. It would also give Melina some relevance too. It'd give some great heel heat between the two also.

Or even change his Gimmick?
Possibly a heel turn though his moveset really doesn't say heel. He would be cheered through the roof, as he was when he started being Morrison.

Also...
Can I just say this now;
The Miz carried Morrison? Barely.
During that time, of "The Dirt Sheet", Morrison was actually the better speaker. He carried a LOT more weight in all of the promos, Miz was the secondary guy for a lot of it. His face turn sort of ruined the momentum he had as a heel. He was the one to always say the catchphrase, he was the one that really shone in that team if I'm honest and I believed back then, that Morrison would be where Miz is right now and Miz would be in Morrison's spot.

Morrison could easily go back to the "better than you" gimmick and slot in his move set, claiming he can do what he does because he's better than everyone. It's a lot of work with the moveset he has, but if he pulls it off it could be fantastic.

Also a finisher change is heavily needed. Starship Pain needs to be replaced full time with the backflip urinage slam which legitimately looks more impressive.

Morrison has enormous potential but in my opinion he must improve his mic skills significantly if he ever wants to be a main eventer.

He's so close but yet so far away.

I know most of you, including myself, want to see him get a title run and become a main eventer but I don't want to see the current Morrison embarrass himself.

They need to have him in some good "TALKING" mid card feuds, not just wrestling feuds. Everyone knows he has the look and can wrestle. The only way his mic skills will improve is if they put him in a mid card feud where he has to talk.

He's not my favorite wrestler. However, I do see that he is a very talented guy physically and he is over with most crowds.

Obviously not. The guy is over and it's not his fault that the company isn't getting the push exactly right. The guy is doing anything that's asked of him. He's getting a bit better on the mic and is pushing his in-ring game up a level or two as well.

They should try pushing as many wrestlers as they can. In terms of the companies success, it's not just going to be on the back of Morrison. So, they need to continue to push the likes of Dolph Ziggler, Morrison, Swagger, Kingston, Daniel Bryan. What have you. Some will work out, some won't. You have you give it an honest good.

No reason to stop pushing a guy that does have a quality connection with the crowd.

Or would you pair him up with a manager? Or even change his Gimmick?

No and no. He could use some tweaking to a certain degree. However, that doesn't mean an overhaul by any means. Maybe a mean streak. Maybe a bit of a run like Jeff Hardy got with needing to get over the hump playing out on television. Just depends on which opportunity presents itself and how well the writers and worker play it out.

Ok just going to point out you left out a huge part in his SD! chapter of the history book. He competed for the wrold title against jeff hardy, had a small fued with Cm Punk, and he then was a part of the Hardyz reunion match. SO yeah i would say that was a huge part you missed. Then he won the IC title i believe and was drafted to raw in which he was burried.

I like john Morrison as a wrestler and the gimmick in general, but he needs more personality from the writers who control his character. he needs a little bit of cheer worthy swagger.

No he should not be future endeavored. Even if you think he sucks monkey balls, understand wwe has put alot of time and effort into pushing him and even if they were to lower his stature to lower card he would make the best current enhancement talent.

Like the poster above said, they should push as many people as they can. If you take away 30 to 40 seconds from each promo and removed 3 or 4 commercials you could get another small match on there to slightly push someone like Tatsu, Bourne, Dibiase, or Zack Ryder and Primo to solidify them as a team to liven the divison.

I think managers and mouthpieces died a long time ago. I think he just needs to minimize his promo time and let his actions speak. Plus as i said earlier, add a little bit of cockiness to the character. Everyone says make him a heel, but all he needs is that single heel like quality and he would be fine.

Wehn I think of Morrison Christian before his TNA tenure comes to mind. Many times it seemed like Morrison would be pushed to the main event scene instead of the Miz,(at times it did seem as though Christian would claim a WT before Edge would...how ironic) Morrison has tremendous in-ring ability but little to no mic skills(Christian was the exact opposite), and his look just doesn't translate to the main event. The jacket an the pants and whatnot...he looks too much like a charater to buy into. It's hard to take him seriously.

Also, at times creative has had a love/hate relationship with Morrison. At times he's went over current world champions just to lose all momentum the next week. His "pushes" have been anything but consistent. He's been saddeled with a dated gimmick, and given some of the worse lines in recent memory. And more importantly his coveted in ring ability is a mixed bag. On one hand his agility and athleticsm are second to none but how much does that mean when you have to go against the like of Cena, Orton, Miz, etc? Sure he can have a great match against Punk or Rey but who couldn't? It's why Ziggler's future is so much brighter. He does more than corkscrews and springboards. He can carry a match with pretty much anyone and actually begin to tell a story and not just have a spot-fest.

Morrison just has so much staked against him. Miz is already getting pushed to the moon, Morrison can't talk, he has a stupid gimmick, he wears weird pants and can't stop smiling. He's already been in the WWE for years and...IDK, maybe if he just gets a gimmick change, goes back to being serious like he was a few months ago and actually add some suplexes or something to his moveset... then, who knows? He COULD be a world champion at one point. I hope so he's too talented to get Christian'd. But I wouldn't hold my breath. Perhaps he'd be betting served in TNA. He is a far better wrestler than a entertainer st any rate.

-well, this post, WTH??? your dissing john morrison!? he is great!!! inring and on mic. he hasnt had a push by wwe but he is one of their best performers, and jomo def. is better then cm sucks. there is no question about it (as far as im concerned). john morrison has done some great things alone and with tag teams, well, other then working with the miz, cause anything miz is in is just dreadful and awful.
-look at what jomo does in the ring, yet you say he has no talent. he is beating himself up for wwe and they dont do anything for him. he gets a good cheer from the fans, and he does good inring and on mic, and backstage segments.
-plus the fact that he is under wwe's employ meens that he is doing something right so i wouldnt go dissing him.

How does he have a job? He's over, he brings in money. Simple economics, unless you're a moron who thinks your opinion, the minority small, opinion of one person, you can see why he has a job.

Now, asking "how is he over? I don't like this this and this" is another thing.

I think I know the one thing that will keep him employed for a very long time.....the women love that guy, I know Vince can respect that.

Anyway, he's not my favorite, he seems a little lost in this day and age, like you can tell he's not that great as a bad guy and its really hard to get over as a face(especially when you're lacking mic skills in the first place). But he has been improving in the ring. He's been hitting his moves more effectively lately and if he would just pull his opponents a little farther out before he hit the Starship Pain that really could be the coolest move in the WWE.

Also he lost the fur on his tights, that goes a long way towards being taken seriously.

Morrison makes a perfectly acceptable midcard babyface. His in ring charisma and style (not just the highspots but he actually is a pretty good face in peril) really caters to that type of character.

The difference between Miz and Morrison is the mic skills though. I'd love to see a true Miz/Morrison main event feud but Morrison would need to get better on the mic for the feud to not look lop sided.

Cool moves and executing them perfectly really doesn't get you that far. You have to be able to grab the audience with storytelling and make them give a shit. It's kind of like "if a tree falls in the woods". If a wrestler does a 630 shooting star press but no one gives a shit is it still a good move? No, because the point of wrestling isnt' to score a 10/10 from the judges, it's to put 70,000 people in a building and have them all going apeshit for even a hint that you're about to whip ass.

How does he have a job? He's over, he brings in money. Simple economics, unless you're a moron who thinks your opinion, the minority small, opinion of one person, you can see why he has a job.

Now, asking "how is he over? I don't like this this and this" is another thing.

Well, Mr. Simple Economics... Pro Wrestling, is a performance based industry. It's about getting people over, and creating a decent draw for your performance. Making your character believable.

When you get 5 or 6 opportunities, and the pay off isn't that high, you tend to ask these questions. I mean the Warrior got chance after chance before he was fired, and that guy was a main eventer, and extremely over.

A lot of guys received less 'pushes' then Morrison, and get let go. So I think to myself, maybe the WWE might have spent and invested time into someone else to be the mid-card baby face. But that's just my opinion.

-well, this post, WTH??? your dissing john morrison!? he is great!!! inring and on mic. he hasnt had a push by wwe but he is one of their best performers, and jomo def. is better then cm sucks. there is no question about it (as far as im concerned). john morrison has done some great things alone and with tag teams, well, other then working with the miz, cause anything miz is in is just dreadful and awful.
-look at what jomo does in the ring, yet you say he has no talent. he is beating himself up for wwe and they dont do anything for him. he gets a good cheer from the fans, and he does good inring and on mic, and backstage segments.
-plus the fact that he is under wwe's employ meens that he is doing something right so i wouldnt go dissing him.

Umm... I don't think CM Punk sucks. Very good, smart intelligent talent. Sells a good story with his promos and body. Great talent to have. A lot of people agree with that.

Now, as far dissing him. A lot of good talent in the WWE hasn't had that many opportunities in the company. I mean, I would like to see a Zac Ryder, who is funny, good on the mic, decent in the ring, receive some of these pushes. He could do a lot with it.

You have to look at his career, and all the missed opportunities.

Ok just going to point out you left out a huge part in his SD! chapter of the history book. He competed for the wrold title against jeff hardy, had a small fued with Cm Punk, and he then was a part of the Hardyz reunion match. SO yeah i would say that was a huge part you missed. Then he won the IC title i believe and was drafted to raw in which he was burried.

Oh god! Yes I remember that. Yes, he had some good matches, but the people couldn't get behind him. Very boring. He made McEntyre look alright... In the ring, but his promos with him was just a big... Snooze!

And yes, a mouthpiece for him would be great for him. It would help so much. they are great fractions to help any superstar.

Well, Mr. Simple Economics... Pro Wrestling, is a performance based industry. It's about getting people over, and creating a decent draw for your performance. Making your character believable.

When you get 5 or 6 opportunities, and the pay off isn't that high, you tend to ask these questions. I mean the Warrior got chance after chance before he was fired, and that guy was a main eventer, and extremely over.

A lot of guys received less 'pushes' then Morrison, and get let go. So I think to myself, maybe the WWE might have spent and invested time into someone else to be the mid-card baby face. But that's just my opinion.
How do you know the payoff isn't that high? Do you look at quarter hour ratings? Do you have detailed reports of their merch sales? If so, please show me. Morrison isn't batshit crazy and selfish like Warrior, so that's a shitty comparison. A better one would be Shelton Benjamin. Both athletic that had main event level pushes. Morrison has stuck at least midcard level.

Who else would you have invested? The risk/reward of pushing Morrison wasn't much. The risk was, he's a pretty boy flyer who can sell (midcarder) the reward is he turns into a mega star. The risk and opportunity cost of pushing other guys instead of Morrison is higher. Morrison is unique in his style and look. He's highly marketable and I see a lot of fans really liking him when I go to live events.

Mate the only thing John Morrison needs is consistent main event fueds, not on and off ones and not ones that don't get air time.

He needs a fued against a top star.

vs CM Punk - been done but legendary fued.

vs Miz - this fued was underdone, look at the back history. Could elevate JoMo too a top face status, just based on Miz' heat alone.

vs Orton - turn Orton heel, massive beatdown on JoMo "why Randy why" signs everywhere. These two could have epic matches.

You say release the guy, why would you release one of your most athletic stars? A guy with midcard title history, tag title history, had a few world title matches. John Morrison is your constant, the guy who can fill a void in main event or mid card.

We are entering an era where the greats are falling, retiring, leaving... But somebody who could carry your torch your "future endeavouring" ???

I'm glad your not running the company thats for sure.

This is what I would do to get JoMo to the top.

Extreme Rules PPV. Cena gets taken out backstage, badly... screw the no blood rule. I want this brutal.

John Morrison fills his place in the match with Miz, wins the WWE Championship.

Cena disappears for a month. Morrison retains at the following PPV.

Cena returns, reveals that his attacker was John Morrison. Enter heel charasmatic jomo.

Instant heel, instantly over.

I wouldn't turn Morrison heel. It's very difficult to turn a guy who doesn't have the heel look or offense heel. He's like a young Sting. Athletic, likeable, flashy. That's not a heel. that's a babyface. I like your scenario up until the heel turn. I'd rather him get the rub from Cena and be with him. You can always have him lose it to Cena through a triple threat.

Also, why would you want Cena to be insanely bloody if you aren't going to show the beating? Kinda a waste of time and gore for the sake of gore don't you think?

This idea that turning Morrison heel would help him towards being a main event level talent is ******ed. There have been no successful heels in the WWE with a move set like John Morrison. Note the keyword there being successful, meaning getting booed and jeered instead of getting face pops for innovative, high flying moves. I've stated before that the most likely path for Morrison to follow in order to get a main event push would be one like Jeff Hardy's. A weak speaker with an exciting arsenal of moves that gets him over.

But back on topic, why does he have a job? Seriously? He's only one of the rising stars in the industry right now and has the look and move set to be a super star. He really just needs some minor tweeking to put him over the top, it just hasn't been done yet. To suggest he be fired is absurd. Even if he isn't a main event player, he is surely a mid carder with a lot of career left.

Patience. Patience. Morrison's time will come.

He has some obstacles to overcome, seeing as he has several factors working against him:

His gimmick is horrible! I love the Doors, but who wants to see Jim Morrison reincarnated and what does he have to do with wrestling anyway? (Never mind that Jim Morrison was a drunk and a junkie.)
His outfit and music are ghastly.
The one thing that's kinda cool is his slo-mo entrance. A vey cool, cocky, heel entrance. Wait, what's that - he's a babyface? Sheesh, no wonder it falls flat.
His mic work (when he gets to do any) is good, not great. He is in the unfortunate position of being constantly compared with the Miz in that regard.

With those factors working against him, he needs time to gain acceptance from the fans. Due to his dedication and ring work, he is slowly but surely rising to the top anyway. They have made too much progress to turn him heel now - stay the course! And it's guys like that that when they reach the top, they stay there, because once the focus finally is on them, all those flaws will get attention and be ironed out accordingly.

Earlier today, I read a post. The post was...

"Who Is Better V - CM Punk vs John Morrison"

It was a poll... That CM punk is winning... By a landslide

I was one of the ones who voted for Morrison, and I did so for a reason. I enjoy a Morrison match better then a CM Punk match. Even though Punk has 3 World Championships to Morrison's zero, its not as if Morrison is without his share of accomplishments. More on this later.

Granted most guys would take CM Punk over most people in the wrestling world. Great talker, good worker, good in ring skills, and very intelligent.

I prefer Morrisons in-ring skill to Punk's to be honest. If this was ROH Punk, Id give him the advantage, but we dont know what Morrison would have done in that company either. As for Punk, he's terribly overrated as a talker. He does the "Im better then you" work well, but thats it. And as a face, he's brutal on the mic. How can he be a great mic man if he cant get the job done on both sides?

But, when you looked at Morrison's career. Well, it's just awful.

I chuckled quite frankly as to your justification as to why his career is "just awful." Hes only won 4 tag team championships, an ECW championship, and 3 IC championships. As soon as he and Mercury split, he moved to Raw and focused on a singles career. That's not awful or failing, its branching out to become a better performer. And as a heel, his mic skills, especially on ECW, were quite good. They were building towards Punk winning the title anyway after Morrison had defeated him 3 straight times, they just had to do so sooner then the next PPV as hoped.He then went on to form a highly entertaining tag team with Miz, which was one of the true last tag tems in the division. They carried it for over a year, hardly the kind of stuff that is "plain awful". Their breakup was so both could focus on singles careers. To try and compare him to Miz would be a terrible idea as Miz truly is one of the faces of the company, but Morrison has done well for himself.

Its frustrating to watch the start-stop pushes of Morrison, especially since he had the feud of the year in 2007 with CM Punk, and he has no direction. But if youre not booked to have a storyline, what can you do? His last was with Sheamus, and it was a success. But the 4 time Tag Team championships and 3 IC titles speak for themselves, especially the last one against Rey Mysterio, an awesome TV match. Why would you FE somone like that?

Why? The man needs a sustained push, nothing more. So he overshoots Starship Pain from time to time, so what? Id like to see someone else try it and NOT break their neck. How many other of his moves does he botch? I can't think of a single good reason why he SHOULD be on the future endeavored list.

They would have to push him first. He hasnt received a sustained push of over a few weeks since being drafted to Raw. Look no further then his match at Wrestlemania for proof. He was in a throw-away buffer match that saw him NEVER get tagged in. How is that a push, exactly? A single's match with Dolph Ziggler going 10-15 minutes would have been the opportunity he needed to show what he could do on such a large stage. Instead, he was in a throwaway 5 minute match with Snooki, designed to make someone else look like a star, someone who by her own admission is done with wrestling. He should receive a stronger, more sustained push, not have his spot be given to someone else. Forget pairing him with a manager or changing his gimmick, Id just make him the solid #2 face behind Cena. They just need to decide what to do with him, and stay the course.

They just need to give Morrison a chance. By giving him a chance I mean put him in a feud where he'll have to wrestle and talk. Give him a program leading into Summer Slam. If they're not ready to give him a long term feud with an established star, how about this: Move him to Smackdown and let him feud with ADR once ADR wins the belt. Two young guys, one on the cusp of being a major star, the other trying to get to that level.

As a fan of in-ring wrestling, guys like John Morrison are the reason why I still watch wrestling.

They're the reason I'm not totally turned away by having to endure a 'heel announcer' taking up waaaaayy too much time in a pointless storyline.

He's one of the reasons that Vince's celebrity-wannabe obsession in bringing in 'The Jersey Troll' hasn't pushed me away from watching.

He and guys like Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, and many others who actually put the 'wrestling' in the company keep me around.

I don't tune in for talking, I don't tune if for a furniture-breaking punchfest either. I tune in to watch well-trained athletes perform in entertaining wrestling matches.

So, for me, the question isn't 'how does Morrison have a job', it's more why can't the WWE see the talent he has and put an emphasis on in-ring work work instead of the nonsense?

WWE tries to have an eclectic show. If you had all Morrison type guys (basically ROH), you would only be catering to one sector.

In my opinion, a wrestling show should be like a great restaurant. You have some interesting appetizers, a hardy main course that's complimented with a fine wine, a rich dessert, great service (commentators) and a great atmosphere (production values).

I don't think you're saying you want the show to basically be ROH, because that'd be like going to a restaurant and they only have baklava. I LOVE baklava, but I want some calimari appetizers, chicken marsala, and a nice cabernet too.

Sometimes, of course, WWE serves you burnt breadsticks as appetizers or they overcook their steak, but for the most part the variety they give keeps me interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back