Jimmy Wang Yang for champion?

MikeKillam

Pre-Show Stalwart
So, for the 20th time this year, I have a thought... I've had this idea that would allow countless WWE talents that are not used AT ALL to do something...
Bring back the Cruiserweight Title!

I think it would be a great idea, but the only way it would work is if it was a traveling title similar to the Unified Tag Titles. It could be a title constantly defended on WWE Superstars. Most of the people that work that show are jobbers anyway... I just watched the Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Dolph Ziggler match from Superstars before the Bash, and it was really good. It reminded me of some old Cruiserweight Title matches.

Fu Naki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Charlie Haas, maybe Dolph Ziggler (if they stop pushing him), Chavo Guerrero, Evan Bourne, Jamie Nobel, Carlito and Primo, and the Miz (if they stop pushing him).

Lots of great athletes that should have a title...but don't. Cruiserweight title...what do you think?

It would be great. Funaki has been around for sooooooooo long and barely does anything these days. It would give him a purpose once again. Along with others like Charlie Haas and Wang. No idea why they disbanded the title in the first place. And since Vickies gone wtf can Chavo do? And Evan Bourne seems to be going no where! And what about the kind of the Cruisers Hurricane Helms himself! Imagine matches between Helms and bourne, WoW spotfest! But it would be fun to watch!

So, for the 20th time this year, I have a thought... I've had this idea that would allow countless WWE talents that are not used AT ALL to do something...
Bring back the Cruiserweight Title!

I think it would be a great idea, but the only way it would work is if it was a traveling title similar to the Unified Tag Titles. It could be a title constantly defended on WWE Superstars. Most of the people that work that show are jobbers anyway... I just watched the Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Dolph Ziggler match from Superstars before the Bash, and it was really good. It reminded me of some old Cruiserweight Title matches.

Fu Naki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Charlie Haas, maybe Dolph Ziggler (if they stop pushing him), Chavo Guerrero, Evan Bourne, Jamie Nobel, Carlito and Primo, and the Miz (if they stop pushing him).

Lots of great athletes that should have a title...but don't. Cruiserweight title...what do you think?

AHHH!!! So many titles!!! Guh. If I'm not hearing talk of unifying the World titles or the IC and US titles, I'm hearing talk of making new ones. But that's neither here nor there.

A title solely defended on Superstars would be great. But it doesn't have to be the Cruiserweight championship. Make it the Tag Titles. Rather simple, really. It'd stop wasting time on tag team matches that aren't prolonging mid-card feuds. Make Superstars the Tag Team show. And, of course, buff it up with the main-events you need to buff it with to keep people watching.

Though, making the Cruiserweight championship the title for Superstars would work just as well. Or make both of them "Superstars only" titles. It'd work either way.

I usually get quite sick of these bring back title threads. I feel that the current title picture is fine. But this is one I kinda agree on. The Cruiserweight Championship is an undercard title, but most of the undercard Superstars are Cruiserweights. Why not at least pretend they are relevant and give them a title to fight for? It is pretty easy to set up programs for undercarders, I meam shit they get like 3 minute matches. Give them a shot to get over.

It would be great to see the Crusierweight title again, it would serve much more of a purpose than two fucking titles for a useless women's division! what they need to do is unify both women's titles and bring back the Crusierweight title. Both championships can then be defended on all 3 brands, much like the tag titles. It would make the Womens title more important (and produce better matches imo) and it would give the undercard guys something to fight for. If i'm correct, the current cruserweights in WWE are: Rey Mysterio, TBK, Chavo, Evan Bourne, Jamie Noble, Hurricane Helms, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Tyson Kidd (?), Yoshi Tatsu(?), and Hornswoggle (ugh!). Could produce a lot of kickass action!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back