Jeff Hardys Suspension

kieran_devlin

Getting Noticed By Management
Since its fairly big news in the land of wrestling i decided to make a thread about Jeff Hardys suspension.

Is it just me or is he a real total donkey/idiot. What i mean is he WAS at his peak in popularity but fucked it up; he main evened The Royal Rumble WWEs second biggest PPV of the year, had a few WWE title shots and had some high big feuds such as the HHH feud, heck he even went over HHH and Shawn Michaels and thats rare. So he was going places, so youd think hed be careful to keep his spot BUT no the stupid bastard gets suspended, gets his Wrestlemania spot taken away and his Intercontinental Title taken away. He got suspended for a Wellness Policy violation, not to mention he has 2 violations already, so he should count himself lucky he has one more chance.

I enjoy some of his stuff but every wrestler can be entertaining at times. Mostly tho i find him to be less than average on his moves, he never does mat based moves hes just a spot fest for example he just throws himself off shit like ladders or the turn buckle.

So whats everyones take on Jeff suspension.

UPDATE : Apparently Hardy's drug test failure was not for a body enhancing substance.

With this being a 60 day suspension and his second violation of the Wellness Policy (his first taking place last year in August 2007), it is possible WWE could suspend Hardy indefinitely until he successfully completes a drug rehab program.

According to WWE sources, the feeling many people got from Jeff was that he still doesn't think he has a problem and would rather leave the company than go to rehab.

This just makes me think hes either addicted to something coz a lot of addicts think they dont have an addiction or he is really cocky and thinks its okay whatever he done.

Not for body enhancing drugs? OMG? Are you sure? or do you have to look at his fucking lanky 200 pound uncut ass a few more times before you come to that conclusion there Sherlock?

Look, I know you're feeling left out because everybody else gets to go to the big boy table to talk about this subject, but god dammit, at least try to sound one half bit less ******ed than usual when you post this shit here!! I mean WTF. You don't even make a complete post. You post one half and then you comeback and post the rest like a 3 year old who has to tell him momma what he just saw in tv without even watching the whole thing.

Did you roll off of the turnip truck and immediately run down to post this shit or were you born this fucking stupid? Now go put your damned face in the corner until you learn to post there Slingblade.

stfubitchqe2.jpg

Ha ha well i copied it off the wrestlezone page, so what the heck do i care if it sounds ******ed.

Speculation is he has a drink problem.

Speculation is that you were dropped on your head as a kid, rolled in paint chips, and spent the rest of your days watching Teletubbies until you grew out of your diaper last year. god you are ******ed.

Blah blah blah... call me ******ed all you want or think im ******ed because i am not, it makes no difference how much you say it. ******ed/Spastic are politically incorrect, what a terrible thing to call people with problems.

I only get wrestling news from Wrestlezone and that's because personally i find it reliable. I dont now if you were talking about my second post but it was an update, something that comes later because it wasnt out or available at the time.

Blah blah blah... call me ******ed all you want or think im ******ed because i am not, it makes no difference how much you say it. ******ed/Spastic are politically incorrect, what a terrible thing to call people with problems.

I only get wrestling news from Wrestlezone and that's because personally i find it reliable. I dont now if you were talking about my second post but it was an update, something that comes later because it wasnt out or available at the time.

Well actually, dipshit, it's politically incorrect to call you A ******. Not to call you ******ED. ******ation is still a widely used medical term for people who are mentally handicapped there paint chip boy. So pull your head out of your ass and get it right as you really seem to be nothing but a windbag of misinformation since you scurried back around here. Either improve or leave. It's just that plain and simple bitch.

What's a matter? You guys have never done a spit roast before? Alright, fine Spawn, although I'd thought you'd be more willing to try something new. Ready in front Cory? I'm all set in the rear. Aaaaannnd... spit roast.

Dude, you are damned near as suck as that "Two Girls One Glass" clip that is currently floating around. I could swear that it was kieran_devlin and his sister in that clip, but there were no sheep present. lol

GIRL what girl ive never seen one cup 2 girls or Two Girls One Glass, i know enuf to keep me from seeing it tho. I think one of em involves SICK/VOMIT and the other SHIT but not sure as that's all i heard and i don't want to find out.

As for ******ation being a medically accepted term yeah maybe in the USA but never in Britain coz as far as i know we (as in the people of Britain) are sensitive and have good morals. I wouldn't stand for that sorta crap.

Its not fair or respectful to use ******ation, ******ed or ****** as a medical term. GOD its so backwards well all i can say is that just because something is socially accepted dosnt mean its morally justifiable.

Yeah and im the one with a Bobby Lashley sig, what a fucking twit.

In the UK, "mental handicap" had become the common medical term, replacing "mental subnormality" in Scotland and "mental deficiency" in England and Wales, until Stephen Dorrell, Secretary of State for Health in England and Wales from 1995-7, changed the NHS's designation to "learning disability." The new term is not yet widely understood, and is often taken to refer to problems affecting schoolwork (the American usage): which are known in the UK as "learning difficulties." British social workers may use "learning difficulty" to refer to both people with MR and those with conditions such as dyslexia.

HENCE I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A CONDITION CALLED ASPERGERS WHICH YOU ARE BORN WITH AND LIVE WITH UNTIL YOU DIE. I HAVE LEARNING DIFFICULTIES JUST LIKE PEOPLE WITH DYSLEXIA WHO CANT SPELL OR READ WELL.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So I was right? Oh shit. You are mentally handicapped! So are you like Corky from Life Goes On handicapped, Forest Gump handicapped, or Sling Blade handicapped? What degree are you? I mean I genuinely kinda feel bad now knowing that you are handicapped. But unfortunately I am contractually obligated to rag on you about it. But it's not personal now. Just business. Sort of like a proctologist. Sure they stick their finger and sometimes their whole hand up your ass. And sure it hurts like the dickens. But when everything is said and done, u feel like it made a difference. That's me. The proctologist of the forum.

There are no degrees of mental disability, just different types for one you get people with dyslexia who cant read very well and you get people with down syndrome who are obviously different.

I suppose you get varied degrees of aspergers, Because you get people with a mild condition like me and those with Aspergers more serious and act all jittery and are like that guy in rain man or whatever it was called film he had ASPERGERS BUT IM NOTHING LIKE HIM.

"mental handicap" had become the common medical term.
IT "HAD" BECOME, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAD MEANS?

Is often taken to refer to problems affecting school work : which are known in the UK as "learning difficulties."

IM NOT A ****** I HAVE LEARNING DIFFICULTIES IF I WAS A ****** I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GO ON A WRESTLING FORUM I WOULDNT UNDERSTAND HOW TO, LEARNING DIFFICULTIES EFFECT WORK AND LEARNING.

Some people when i went to school had down syndrome but they weren't ******ed they just had difficulties understanding stuff infact one person i knew could fully understand how to use microsoft word and do all sorts of school work.

******ED IS A VERY HATEFUL THING TO CALL ANYONE IT REMINDS ME OF 1960s PEOPLE WHO PUT PEOPLE IN HOMES BECAUSE THEY WERE "******ED".

I TAKE OFFENCE TO THIS AS I HAVE A COUSIN WHO HAS TO SIT IN A WHEELCHAIR AND NEEDS FULL CARE.

YOUR FUCKING SICK!

I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT SLAVE TRADE OR EXECUTIONS ACCORDING TO YOUR LOGIC THERE ONLY BUSINESS.

It's very clear that you do have a learning disability. You HAVE the respect of the admins (apparently), yet you're still here.

Post lest shitty.

Still hard to learn?

Post less shitty is too broad i need specifics.
Im still here because i cant find a topic to please everyone and no one wants to discuss with me.
For Spawn the whole point of a forum is to discuss not argue. Arguing can be part of a discussion tho.

Ah before you say the reason is ... that no one wants to discuss with you, no one has given me a chance especially when all i have posted is a crap argument with spawn or Spawn says everthing i actually try is shit no matter what i write.

Why dont you write something and ill discuss it with you Mozzarella?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back