Jeff Hardy..Yay or Nay

i liked the match but i think there will be a fued with Jeff Hardy and just like Matt lose to edge with Litas help and go to Smackdown and reunite with matt do you guys think that will happen?

Jeff should dominate the intercontinental division. I mean, he fought the champ on his homecoming match, and would have won.

Jeff really impressed me last night also. At least he doesn't have that green goo crap all over him any more, and is wearing the old hardys attire. The last swanton on Edge looked really good, but Edge was too close to the ring post. If he was more in the middle it would have been fantastic! I also like how he scared Lita away during the match. i laughed pretty hard at that part.

Now that he won, and probably impressed some of the management, he is most-likely going to get at least an intercontinental title run, or even a WWE (Rated R) Championship run. That was the best match of the night!

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, given that there are a lot of interesting options for him solo or as a tag teamer. Several posters above me have noted Hardy's lack of mic skills, but one less person spending more time on the mic than in the ring might be a positive thing.

i thoght he was real good i like that cork screw he did off the top butt my oppion jeff has always been good and lways been the better one out of the 2

YAY !!!!!!!!! im so glad jeff returned he looked great....enough said

technically this will lead to wrestlmnia, for the money int he banks which will involve jeff n matt teaming up

Awesome return, put him right up there in the spotlight, he looked great in the match and it wa sonly the first night. i think he only going to get even better after he getsback into the full time swing of things.

i gaurentee as long as the hardy boyz reunion goes well and ratings stay up jeff will be around for a while to come

There isn't going to be a Hardy Boyz reunion... Atleast not for awhile yet... Both of them stated they want to go on as singles wrestlers... And Hardy is going to stay for awhile I think... The fans were roaring when he came out...

well know one doubts that the reunion is a while off from happening but trust me it will happen either by their agreement or they wil be forced somtime with in the next 12 month i can almost gaurentee it

well, Jeff won by DQ so i was happy about that. also, i think he was impressive for a normal match. but i myself cannot wait for him in hardcore or ladder

:) im so glad that a lot of people are putting good replys about him. i hope he stays around for a while .. but like if he teamed up with matt again, they'd be popular for a while.. but back in '00, they were HUGE when lita was with them.. :( i hope she doesnt leave so they could maybe be team extreme again. hey a lot of people said DX wasnt going to happen again, and it did. Who noes about TX?

i say yay it was pretty good i'm happy for jeff and glad to see him back in the ring
i'd like to see him take a shot at the intercontinental title unforgiven possibly, prolly wont happen but i'd like to see him in some kind of title hunt instead of just a rivalry
i dont think anyone really cares about nitro so wwe should bring some ratings up and put jeff in the picture
just my thoughts

gamehead said:
He's gonna get released in less then 2 years max. Dumb move by him to go the WWE
ELABORATE.

Or don't bother posting at all.

Dysturbed said:
These are discussion forums. If you're not going to discuss anything, don't post.

He gave no reason why he would be fired, he gave no reason why it would be a dumb move. His post is like me going "James, you're a fucking idiot." without any reasoning behind it.

I'm just asking people put a bit of thought into their posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back