• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy..Yay or Nay

I didnt say he had to prove himself, And my opinions can never be wrong. Jeff Hardy was talentless the first time in wwe, He will be so again, Name one good match he has ever had without the aid of a ladder or a table or some gimmick please tell me, Cause i know of none

PauLwaLL50 said:
Jeff has definatly done a 450 before... Before the Hardyz got big... Just thot I should let you know...
Which would give him two moves... two is more than one, so he's wrong already :farttorch:

BAhahah to be funny im sure its a good thing, I wish i knew the feeling, You still have yet to answer my question.

grungy72 said:
I didnt say he had to prove himself, And my opinions can never be wrong. Jeff Hardy was talentless the first time in wwe, He will be so again, Name one good match he has ever had without the aid of a ladder or a table or some gimmick please tell me, Cause i know of none
He had a great match Vs Chris Jericho in the main event for raw a couple of years back. A good match Vs Triple H in which he won the IC championship as well.

Yeah, And who do you think carried who in those matches, Jeff Hardy cannot carry himself he is always carried, He has nothing going for him no real talent what so ever, Its like taker said anyone can throw themselves of a ladder.

grungy72 said:
Yeah, And who do you think carried who in those matches, Jeff Hardy cannot carry himself he is always carried, He has nothing going for him no real talent what so ever, Its like taker said anyone can throw themselves of a ladder.
Pfff, your rebutle is predictable, you ask to name a good match without a ladder, I give you two, of course your going to say they carried it. Again you are wrong, but of course you wont admit it, you'll just find more excuses. Besides you argument is pointless, wether or not he was carried(which he wasn't) the matches were still good.

Honestly.... I think Hardy is one of the most exciting wrestlers I ever saw... Jeff Hardy also had a good match against HBK before he got fired...

grungy72 said:
Yes i do, Because snap line isnt a real move LOL

Yes I believe to that its a Fake move..Cuz there are such things as fake moves

/End Sarcasm

SUCKKKKAAAA

i agree with grungy72! every match u named he was carried! Triple H-WWE Champion.......Jericho-WWE Champion......wwe title match with undertaker....wwe champion & also a ladder match! Hardy really has no real talent besides the fact he jumps off of high shit and anyone can do that!

I would really like to see you jump off a 20 foot ladder and live to tell about it.... Jeff is great in his own way... Who cares if he was carried he was still facing top guys in WWE wasnt he...

I admit he has taken some nice bumps but when it comes down to it he will never be able to do what edge or HBK has done. At very best he will win the IC title again and maybe keep it longer than a week. Lets go back to the match he had with his bro matt at the vengeance ppv….wanna talk bout one shitty match……that match showed how they both really suck and can’t make anything more than a ok tag team or stunt men! (matt cant even do the stunt man deal)

Plus every time he has jumped from anything he has either landed on a table or something to break his fall……and your right it was always him landing on his back!

Then he needs to go ahead n jump off the TIP of edges pecker and not just hang out there for a few months like matt did!!! Let him be famous for that….he could be the first ex member of team extreme that didn’t like to hang out on edges dick!

The match was awsome! and def. ended all the controversey about Jeffs in ring ability. I hope Jeff goes for the title now as it would be good to have a New Contender for the WWE title, I wouldn't mind Cena having a small fued with Orton. "Ie Orton costs Cena Championship at UF.

Jeff looked EXTREMELY good and in shape..I hope WWE keeps him up to the WWE Championship scene as he makes a good contender..Especially if he can keep up with the big boys..But I can't really see WWE giving him that great of a push just yet...And Jeff kind've spoiled the Hardy Boyz Reunion with his comments made on WWE.com

“Up until tonight, I was looking forward to my big entrance, hearing that music again. Now that that’s happened, I’m totally looking forward to the Hardy Boyz getting back together”

yeah i hate that he spoiled it, but everyone new it would eventually happen anyways, but they do need to keep him up at the high level for some time now to ensure his success

To me it seems that Jeff Hardy has not missed a beat.
He actually looked awesome and better against Edge last Monday night.

All I can hope is that he's pushed in the right direction:wwf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back