• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy..Yay or Nay

J

JKO

Okk..Lemme be the first to Mark out right now and say Jeff looked WAYYY better than orginally thought, he put on more muscle and he didnt look like a freak..Prolly my most favortie match of the night..he looked like the Jeff we all know a love..And having him Beat Edge was jus a nice touch..i mean i know the match ended in DQ but Jeff Was | | that close to winning

What are ur opinions

Jeff did impress me... I see him becoming a top player on RAW.... I liked how his 1st opponent was Edge... Real good decision by the WWE... Dont say that much..

i liek the new jeff, and he was owening edge too...hahaha havent u noticed that egde can never win a mtach with out litas help

I liked his return a lot, and I'm glad he had the match tonight. In good shape and good to see him jumping off of stuff again.

Flames Out
Dragon

Do you think Jeff hurt himself though... Cause after the Swanton he looked a little slow to get up...

Nay, he did'nt do much for me. Still seems like the same Jeff Hardy to me. Let's see how his mic skills have done since he has been away on a long hiatus from WWE. If it's the same as before, thats it for me, turn me right away completely...

YAY! For me, I've always been a huge Jeff Hardy mark. Now the wwe better book a match against Shelton.

It seems like Jeff is gonna have a fued with Edge when this whole Cena/Edge thing is done... But who knows how long it'll last... Especially if Edge looses to Cena at Unforgiven..

Mickey-B said:
YAY! For me, I've always been a huge Jeff Hardy mark. Now the wwe better book a match against Shelton.

id like 2 c that!

NAy NAY NAY NAY NAY I hate this punk he sux he can't and has never been abel 2 fly it was more like falling. Rey, RVD, Sabu, RED, Aj, Prime Time, SAT,JAY, Sabin,Dunnt, Ult Dragan, London,Eddie, all know and knew how 2 fly. and if Jeff had an balls he would have fucking hit Edge 4 real 4 what he did to Matt. Jeff got bood right out of TNA and he Will be boo soon He got a pop becuz Edge is a ass clown bitch sorry I lost all respect 4 edge when he did what he did. Bro's be 4 Ho's and i never liked Jeff hardy Matt & cage all the way.:headbanger:

WP2, I'm warning you for lack of ability to spell and/or use grammar.

Yay:

1. He gained a lot more weight then I thought he did, his stomach was even out of his shirt in the beginning.
2. No face paint.
3. Put over in the first match? Hell yes.

YAY!!! Jeff hardy is a legand id personaly love to see him and matt fude that would be awsum....Giv me sum feed bak

Yes FFS last time he told me it was 4am? lol

was it 4am when you posted that also?

To contrbute to thread >

Jeff is looking good but that finish was very bad imo because now Jeff has been put aside and overlooked It should have ended him Cheering or somthing

Imagine this

John cene beats edge for title at unforgiven

Then Jeff and edge start a feud including matt

While ! Kane one day comes in and DESTROYS john Cena demanding a title match then at the next PPV Kane finally wins the belt.

but IMHO they need to keep both edge AND john cena away from the title
Jeff should go for IC if he goes single. Which leave people like Kane Randy ortan for the belt TBH they should have umaga cham for like 2 weeks, because lets be honest changing champs are very entertaining ESP the ones who dont deserver it. Only KEY wrestlers should have the belf for more than 4months and Edge and Cena are no way KEY wrestlers YET.

nay
looks like he is spending more time in krispy kreme than in the gym
the swanton is one of the lamest finishers ever
absolutely no mic skills for someone who is supposed to be a "charismatic enigma" (whatever that is sopposed to mean)
highly overrated

i guess he IS a perfect fit to WWE

i agree with changing champs because it is exciting but giving UMAGA the tile is a BAD idea!! also altough im a total HARDY mark i would definetely not give jeff the WWE title it just wouldnt be cool.

Maybe with all the talk of a TLC match at Unforgiven with Edge and John Cena they'll throw Jeff in there too? But yay for me, Jeff did impress me, he looked really on point in his match last night. Can't wait to see what's coming for him.

last night.. didnt lita look confused about edge and jeff? and the annoucers did kept saying how lita and him had a lot of history together .. could that mean that maybe lita & jeff will team up?? that would be so cool :) i missed him im so happy he came back!

Hardy impressed me. If Hardy learns some wrestling moves and mike skills, I think he'd be like HBK. Matt would be like Marty Jannetty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back