Jeff Hardy with the IC title, Sid Justice, and William Regal

mtg712

Occasional Pre-Show
i hope the media doesnt pick up what im about to say. with people getting suspended on drug use i thought it was ironic that they slapped the it title on jeff hardy who has been fired for drug related issues. i figured they would put the title on some one else so no body could say, "they moved a title from one druggie to another."

also i myself would love to see sid back in the wwe i think it would help things out kinda. it would be weird but i think it would be nice to see him back in the ring. hmmmmmmmm, sid wins the title by pinning cena.

am i the only person who likes the way regal pronounces things, umanga, triple haych.

How do you know Jeff Hardy is still a "druggie"? Jeff was brought back for a second chance and that is what is being done, even though it was never disclosed on the actual reason for his suspension a little over a month ago.

By the way, why did you make the post if you were worried the "media" was going to steal your idea to use against the WWE??????? Be very careful with what you post my friend :wacko:

How do you know Jeff Hardy is still a "druggie"? Jeff was brought back for a second chance and that is what is being done, even though it was never disclosed on the actual reason for his suspension a little over a month ago.

By the way, why did you make the post if you were worried the "media" was going to steal your idea to use against the WWE??????? Be very careful with what you post my friend :wacko:

i was joking about the media thing. the first time jeff got fired and went to tna it was drug related.

Jeff Hardy is going to be a contender for the WWE championship soon mark my words. Soon could be as early as a year. Even if he doesent win it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back