It's Valentines Day tomorrow

ill be spending it with my lovely wife after I work in the am. And I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING planned. Hope she came up with something good. Damn, Im a procrastinator. :shrug:

I already bought a card, candy, and flowers yesterday for my significant other. I know its unoriginal, but when you spend all your money on birthdays and Christmas in December, flowers and candy will have to do. I bought them early before I get snowed in this weekend.

I'm going to spend it in my local playpark looking for my next victi... I mean Victoria Beckham lookalike. (incase you cant tell I'm not being serious)

I'm actually going to be traveling back to uni.

I bought Erin some flowers, had them sent to her work. (Friday) Bought my Mother some alternative flowers. Erin is buying Gabrielle and Christian something. Thats about the jist of it.

Isn't there a Wrestling ppv on tomorrow? I'm thinking its a TNA one.

Our two year anniversary was on friday so we celebrated love that day. We both work on sunday, but we are going to order some pizzas and play Cruis'n the World for N64 all night.

I don't need a single day of the year to celebrate 'love'. Its just a commercialized hoilday thats over-ridden by tons of pink and red, expensive, crap. 90% of everything bought that is specific for Valentine's Day is either dead, or ends up forgotten/trashed within the month.

Erin turns her flowers upside down and dries them out, saves them and hangs them. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't die out in a couple days like flowers do.

Personally, its just a random holiday made up by females to give them an excuse to be told they're "beautiful" or "wonderful" or even worse "needed." My Wife knows she's needed. I need her everyday, not just once out of the year. And I certainly didn't need Hallmark to fucking remind me for $5.99 + the card envelope and tax.

I don't need a single day of the year to celebrate 'love'. Its just a commercialized hoilday thats over-ridden by tons of pink and red, expensive, crap. 90% of everything bought that is specific for Valentine's Day is either dead, or ends up forgotten/trashed within the month.

Erin turns her flowers upside down and dries them out, saves them and hangs them. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't die out in a couple days like flowers do.

Personally, its just a random holiday made up by females to give them an excuse to be told they're "beautiful" or "wonderful" or even worse "needed." My Wife knows she's needed. I need her everyday, not just once out of the year. And I certainly didn't need Hallmark to fucking remind me for $5.99 + the card envelope and tax.

True. Doesn't mean it's a good enough reason to take a day off work or from your busy schedueles and relax with someone you love. How you show it is a personal decision but it's best to use the day to take a second look at your life and who your spending it with. Peoeple forget to do that.

People can be patriotic all year round, but it's at it's peak on July 4th. And that is just as commercial.

I think the majority of people take their lives and their loved ones for granted. But I fail to see how a hallmark card, or anything commercialized is going to suddenly make us re-evaluate everything and stop to look at what we have.

To be honest, I try to stop and be thankful for what I have as much as possible. And regardless of the 4th of July, or Valentine's Day.. Christmas is still the biggest commercialized holiday there is. So much so, that every year they seemingly begin it a little earlier each time.

Fuck, in two years we'll be buying shit on sale for Christmas on December 26th of the previous year.

I'll probably spend the day curled up in my room crying at the fact that the one girl I have feelings for is interested in pretty much every guy I know EXCEPT for me.

Or just sit in my basement and watch TV.

Whichever sounds more pathetic.

If she loves everyone but you, then it's obvious you haven't paid her for her time yet. Cough up the dough, cheapskate.

The words of a man who never plans. Have fun picking up shit at Super Wally World again this year!

The words of a man who never plans. Have fun picking up shit at Super Wally World again this year!

I'll just assume you missed the entire post in which I said I've already bought, sent off and did my V-Day shopping for my Wife. Instead of taking the next step in thinking you're just a fucking idiot who doesn't know what the shit he's talking about.

I'll just assume you missed the entire post in which I said I've already bought, sent off and did my V-Day shopping for my Wife. Instead of taking the next step in thinking you're just a fucking idiot who doesn't know what the shit he's talking about.

Yeah, my bad, you did say that you bought her flowers. That post was only three/four sentences long, though, so you can't blame me not attributing it to you; I just assume that anything under 3000 words is not yours, unless I happen to see that you're the last person that posted in a thread.

What am i doing on Valentine's Day....celebrating my brother in laws birthday, plus im single and don't have a girlfriend so to me this day is like any other day. Valentine's Day is a shit day and the concept is complete waste of time.

I hate Valentines Day. I hate everything about it. Especially its "who's your valentine?" bs.

I'm working for APO. We have a massive event on March 6th that I have to help plan, and Pledge Initiation is on Sunday, so I'll be doing that. Also, I have a poem to write for Creative Writing, a German Test to study for, and a Survey of English Lit Test to study for as well.

So homework, and the good ole Co-Ed National Service Fraternity thing.

Oh, and I'll probably end up calling the girl I wanna be with and asking her to go on a coffee date or something. You know, because I'm not going to wallow.

Our two year anniversary was on friday so we celebrated love that day. We both work on sunday, but we are going to order some pizzas and play Cruis'n the World for N64 all night.

She is a keeper. If you had to have me tell you this then you're much lamer than I ever thought possible. Pizzas AND Cruis'n the World???!

On a related note, here's a question...how is it possible that a girl can treat a guy like total crap, ignore him whenever she wants, say the meanest things, basically be totally evil, and the guy is the one who ends up apologizing? I don't get this at all, and every time I hear myself doing it I think to myself "How the hell did this become my fault???"

I was with a girl like that. It's because she claims to love you and care about you, then when she does something wrong and you get mad, she makes it seem like you got her upset. Then you apologize for getting her upset, and she's off the hook for fucking another guy.

Dump that bitch.

Bringing roses and choclates to Girlfriend and her mommy. then taking them out fot V-Day dinner.

Then taking GF home to give her her REAL V-Day gift (A black rose, a white rose, better chocolates, and a 200$ gift card to victoria secret) then having some sex.

INCREDIBLE FEATS OF STRENGTH

I was with a girl like that. It's because she claims to love you and care about you, then when she does something wrong and you get mad, she makes it seem like you got her upset. Then you apologize for getting her upset, and she's off the hook for fucking another guy.

Dump that bitch.

I have a best friend that's a girl who's exactly like that (we've been friends since diapers). I keep trying to dump the bitch but she comes crawling back the next day. WHEN DOES IT END!!!!!!:banghead:

I have a best friend that's a girl who's exactly like that (we've been friends since diapers). I keep trying to dump the bitch but she comes crawling back the next day. WHEN DOES IT END!!!!!!:banghead:

I had to be straightforward and say "Look, I cared about you. I might have even loved you. But that's just it, I cared about you. I can't any more, it's making me crazy. I am there for you every second of the day, but you're off with other guys when I have my back turned. It's not my fault, it's yours."

Of course, that was just what I said. You'll have to be nicer, and probably can't say the same stuff I did. But the fact of the matter is that you'll have to be straightforward with her. She won't understand anything other than that. And you have to stand your ground. No backtracking because she's crying, or apologizing.

Would it be wrong to spend Valentine's Day with a woman, whose time you paid for? I'm not saying there would be any sex involved, but if the opportunity presented itself...I wouldn't ignore it. Honestly, I just don't want to spend the day alone, or with any family/friends. I'm thinking me, this woman (who would be very attractive, as I'm very picky when it comes to "dates"), and a nice room somewhere. Maybe some alcohol, depending on my mood.

I still have a few hours however to mull over this decision, so we'll see what happens. But I mean, it's either that or I call up an ex; who I haven't seen in quite some time to have filthy, dirty, emotionless sex with. You know what? I think I'm just going to go with that. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back