It's Valentines Day tomorrow

I'm going to scan every single card she's ever made you later, just so that you can't tell her this. AGAIN.

Then taking GF home to give her her REAL V-Day gift (A black rose, a white rose, better chocolates, and a 200$ gift card to victoria secret) then having some sex.

Hopefully, the sex will be with the girl who's getting the roses, candy & gift card.

If not, she's still got all that great stuff.:p

I'll probably spend the day curled up in my room crying at the fact that the one girl I have feelings for is interested in pretty much every guy I know EXCEPT for me.

Or just sit in my basement and watch TV.

Whichever sounds more pathetic.

I'll probably spend the day curled up in my room crying at the fact that the one girl I have feelings for is interested in pretty much every guy I know EXCEPT for me.

She's on a date with sid tomorrow

Or just sit in my basement and watch TV.

Whichever sounds more pathetic.

Yeah, wallowing pretty much sucks balls, so you might not want to do that. Word of advice: Find someone else. Can't sugarcoat it any better than that, my man.

As for the couples out there (Looking at Fuel and NorCal mainly since he has his stuff planned), have a good V-day with your couple. Honest.

As for me, I've not idea what the fuck I'm gonna be doing, but I'm damn sure not gonna be wallowing here. Fucking great idea I had of celebrating anniversaries on V-day. Guess I look like an asshole now :lmao:

This'll be 5 years to the day that I don't have a girl friend.... Thanks for reminding me Becca..... Nah I'm kidding but still. it Has been 5 years and I have given up looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back