• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Valentines Day tomorrow

She is a keeper. If you had to have me tell you this then you're much lamer than I ever thought possible. Pizzas AND Cruis'n the World???!

You wanna know the best part Razmatazz, it's HER N64. She's huge gamer, but she only plays games on N64 and Playstation or before. No PS2 or Gamecube.

Bringing roses and choclates to Girlfriend and her mommy. then taking them out fot V-Day dinner.

Then taking GF home to give her her REAL V-Day gift (A black rose, a white rose, better chocolates, and a 200$ gift card to victoria secret) then having some sex.

:lmao: Why didn't you just buy her what you wanted her to wear?

The fact that he doesnt know what she's buying adds to the surprise, I guess.

I don't mind buying sexy clothing like that, shit I even do for my own Wife, however on that note.. I agree with my Wife. There comes a time, when spending a ton of money on clothing that won't remain on long enough for its price tag that you should consider spending it on something more "lasting".

:lmao: Why didn't you just buy her what you wanted her to wear?

becuase I don't give a fuck about lingerie :lmao: I explained to her, I preffered this status known as "naked" but she likes that crap. And besides, Victoria Secret has all kinds of shit girls like, Perfume, Pajama's shit like that. I figured she would go half / half on the stuff. Meh, or do whatever.

They should really hype that holiday a bit more. It's pointless finding out it's Valentine's Day at the exact time you're asked to exchange presents.

They should really hype that holiday a bit more. It's pointless finding out it's Valentine's Day at the exact time you're asked to exchange presents.

They begin hyping it in America, normally around mid-January. I know all over in the town I work in, they had Valentine's bears, candy and cards going up about a week after the beginning of the new year.

I'm mean they should hype it into my living room, through TV, radio adverts and as subliminals in songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back