• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Valentines Day tomorrow

That means it's only three days until pancake day MTFO :D :D :D

Damn. Damn damn damn damn damn. Personally, I will probably spend the entire day as drunk as I possibly can, and have my roommate hide my phone so I can't text the girl who broke up with me five days before Valentine's Day.

Did I mention damn damn damn damn?

Damn. Damn damn damn damn damn. Personally, I will probably spend the entire day as drunk as I possibly can, and have my roommate hide my phone so I can't text the girl who broke up with me five days before Valentine's Day.

Did I mention damn damn damn damn?

:eek2: Bitch!

See, this is why I hate girls. There are too many horrible ****-bitches.

See, and the thing is, I still love my girl. Hell, she says she still loves me. Just doesn't "want to be in a relationship right now."

On a related note, here's a question...how is it possible that a girl can treat a guy like total crap, ignore him whenever she wants, say the meanest things, basically be totally evil, and the guy is the one who ends up apologizing? I don't get this at all, and every time I hear myself doing it I think to myself "How the hell did this become my fault???"

Bringing roses and choclates to Girlfriend and her mommy. then taking them out fot V-Day dinner.

Then taking GF home to give her her REAL V-Day gift (A black rose, a white rose, better chocolates, and a 200$ gift card to victoria secret) then having some sex.

Bringing roses and choclates to Girlfriend and her mommy. then taking them out fot V-Day dinner.

Then taking GF home to give her her REAL V-Day gift (A black rose, a white rose, better chocolates, and a 200$ gift card to victoria secret) then having some sex.

You are either my hero, or I hate you. Haven't decided yet...

Sweet, win Win situation right there. :).

See, and the thing is, I still love my girl. Hell, she says she still loves me. Just doesn't "want to be in a relationship right now."

On a related note, here's a question...how is it possible that a girl can treat a guy like total crap, ignore him whenever she wants, say the meanest things, basically be totally evil, and the guy is the one who ends up apologizing? I don't get this at all, and every time I hear myself doing it I think to myself "How the hell did this become my fault???"

Because girls are idiots. And I have NEVER understood how you can say you love someone but not want to be with them. My boyfriend is my world, I love him and every part of me NEEDS to be with him.

Aww aren't you a nice boyfriend?

See, this is why I hate girls. There are too many horrible ****-bitches.

Indeed. I tend to fall for really evil bitchy girls who disguise themselves as nice girls, then they show their true colors when I show interest. That's part of why I'm not really looking. Got more important things on my mind anyhow like game designing.... and that whole "going to class" thing.

This is my girl...
5372_248715635645_904880645_8174371_2636504_n.jpg

errr...I guess was my girl...

Damn damn damn damn damn...

Eh, like I said, she's 22, but that picture is a little older pic of her...just the best I could find...I think she was 20 there, might have just turned 21...it was actually before I knew her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back