It's snowing like crazy here..

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
The weatherman said "Oh, Friday.. it'll be about a 20% chance of snow. Nothing to really worry about. Saturday it's 100% chance" Some garbage. 5PM, I head off to work. It starts falling. Nothing major, just very light flurries. Nothing was sticking. 6-7.. it started falling harder, still no sticking. Then about 7:30 or 8, it was coming down and coming down hard. It's 12:51 AM and it's still snowing like hell. They're saying a foot more or some shit. We closed at Wendy's early. Like 9PM. It was terrible. The roads are insane.
Me and this girl I work with were on the way home, the backroads were closed because of so much snow, or at least.. very unsafe to drive on. The interstate was our only choice. We were doing like 15mph, and the windshield wiper on the drivers side quit working.. then this car in front of her slid and hit the barrier. She freaked out and hit the brakes, it was the first time she's ever driven in snow. It's beautiful, but incredibly dangerous.

Woo. I am relieved that it doesn't snow in Florida like that. But I would like a litle snow every now and then.

They said 10% chance of snow tomorrow...I'm thinking that's a bunch of bullshit. It's already started to flurry, and it wasn't expected to start until about 6p tomorrow...

Funny part is.. Friday was supposed to be the light dusting day.. Saturday is the day where all hell breaks loose. Lmao..

I haven't seen snow in years.

Sidenote I think I am in love with the woman in withnail's sig lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back