• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's for your own good!

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...and those who are not so sure.

Nextweek Monday night wars will restart. TNA v WWE, we all know what side I'll be watching (WWE) but here me out. This is a passioned plea to those who are WWE marks.

As one of you myself my goal is the long term future of WWE. The best thing you can possibly do next week is to either DVR/stream Raw and have TNA playing on your TV. Even if you're not watching TNA have it on, think of the ratingz. This way Vince will feel the threat and improve all round.

I don't think one monday night will start the next monday night wars... this may have been a one shot deal as it pertains to TNA but with Hogan running the show.... ya never know. I'll be watching both shows next week!

I was thinking of streaming both shows on my computer, but ya know, then the world itself might implode knowing someone is watching both at once.

Due to me having work in the morning, I will be missing this night. But routing for the McMahon Clan!

I'm taking a double sided sign with one side having my latest Hitman banner stuck to it and the other side saying "HI OBBY" as a shout out to my best friend, but I might take a second, WZ-related sign. Any other ideas?

I'll be watching the shows in this order:

1) RAW
2) RAW
3) RAW

Even if Bret Hart wasn't involved, I'd have no interest in watching Hogan saying his prayers, eating his vegetables & taking his freakin' vitamins.

With Bret, it'll be as if TNA doesn't even exist at my place.

I hope they play up the Montreal garbage to the highest degree. It would be great to see Bret and Vince fighting on the same side about the issue that drove them apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back