YOUR OWN WRESTLING COMPANY

EADESER

Dark Match Winner
So this is kind of a fantasy thread and I am sorry if it's not in the right tread section. So anyway I was thinking imalways reading comments from people ( i'm also one these people) saying what WWE and TNA are always doing wrong and how creative sucks or Vince and Dixie are ruining wrestling. So I was thinking if you had all the money in the world and could create your own wrestling company what would you do ?

For example

What would your wrestling companys name be ?

How would your company be original and different to wwe and tna?

Would you be an on air character like vince or would you have general managers, who would they be?

Who would your commentators be?

would you hire former wwe and tna talent, would you try poach wwe and tna talent or would you hire unknown wrestlers and who would they be?

what kind of divisions would you have? heavyweights , cruiserweights, tag team, hardcore??

Would your company be pg or hardcore, blood (i.e attitude era)

how would your company become successful and as big as wwe ?

Hello nice thread

I hate to say it, I really do because I have loved WWE for so long but I'm losing a bit of faith in them. And with the slow decline of it factor through the 2000's I always stood by the WWE and defended them. I still do I'm a pro wrestling man. I still watch the show but I find myself feeling that I'm getting the same rush that I did and looking towards TNA, ROH, CMLL, Dragongate and others for that pro wrestling passion.

Let's get to these questions Mr. Longnecks and Rednecks.

What would your wrestling companys name be ?

It shall be called, RASSLIN KINGDOM

How would your company be original and different to wwe and tna?

There would be no belts, for it shall be a kingdom. The world champion would be the King. The mid card champ would be Prince. The tag team champions would be Knights.
I would have a home base arena that looked like Midevil Times Dinner and Tournament. With a ring in the middle. The place would look like a kingdom. All champions would have a thrown and sit there watching all matches of other contenders. Only the champions would be decked out in King and Queen attire, everyone eles would look like their character.

Would you be an on air character like vince or would you have general managers, who would they be?

I'd love to work with Paul Heyman. I would imagine the King and Queen and would also run the shows.

Who would your commentators be?

I'd like to get fresh new talent to give the company it's own indentity. If I could steal William Regal over that would be great. I would like a play by play man with a very dirty british accent. Possibly Jerry "The King" Lawler for obvious reasons.

would you hire former wwe and tna talent, would you try poach wwe and tna talent or would you hire unknown wrestlers and who would they be?

I would hire new talent and hire established names from WWE and TNA but have the attitude that NO ONE GETS THE EASY WAY TO THE TOP AT WRASTLE KINGDOM ONE MUST WORK FROM THE BOTTOM UP, goldberg style.

what kind of divisions would you have? heavyweights , cruiserweights, tag team, hardcore??

I love belts. But I think in this promotion keeping it simple would be best. Just one world title, tag team titles a mid card title and a woman's title. But not physical belts, crowns and capes, gowns, Knight amore and other mid evil stuff.

Would your company be pg or hardcore, blood (i.e attitude era)

It would be PG, but you can have a little blood in PG. MUHAHHAHAAHAH

how would your company become successful and as big as wwe ?

Presentation bra. The set would look spiffy. Everyone wants to be a King it would have appeal. I'd want a roster of talented performers from all over the world. I would like 70 stars :p I would encourage guys to right their own promos. Guys would hands on in making their own gimmicks. I would try and make myself accessible to everyone. We'd keep a close eye on the crowd to see who they like and they would be pushed accordingly. We would be a land of oppurtunity and give many young stars a chance and always be scouting new talent. We'd respect the WWE but also take shots at them not because we hate them but because we want to make excitement :p. Anyone feel free to steal my idea because i'd want to see it on TV. lol

Our first mission would to be steal John Cena and Randy Orton and CM Punk just to make chaos MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHA. Good thread. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back