It's Crazy Night

It was particularly apparent in the Cruiserweight match. Cole was saying how shocked and how he didn't expect that from Roman Reigns.

But he didn't apparently say anything different from what he's been saying for weeks now, "It's my yard". I thought that's what the feud at Mania was all about anyway. So I'm confused about all the confusion.

Please don't be Nakamura. I gotta see AJ/Nakamura on Smackdown.

I could see Styles getting drafted to Raw, ending his deal with Shane. Very possible Nakamura will be around too and we'll get what should be a sweet match.

AJ has done everything possible on Smackdown. Won title. Good run. Beat Cena a couple times. Beat the GM/Commish whatever. Literally all he has to do is feud with Orton but he can't do that for the next year.

I totally want to see Bullet Club v Evolution 2.0. It's guranteed money, too. Make that shit happen Vince.

Balor is a beautiful beautiful man. The guy just has "it". Last time I saw him he was beating Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins clean, which makes him pretty unbeatable right now. So bummed we don't get to see a Balor vs. Lesnar match up.

Balor is a beautiful beautiful man. The guy just has "it". Last time I saw him he was beating Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins clean, which makes him pretty unbeatable right now. So bummed we don't get to see a Balor vs. Lesnar match up.

Nobody wants to see Lesnar treat Balor like yesterday's garbage.

Nobody wants to see Lesnar treat Balor like yesterday's garbage.

Would be fun to see Lesnar's face the first time Balor dropkicked him. Something like: "Motherfucker..." and viciously rip him apart. Also, Lesnar vs. Punk is one of my favorite Lesnar matches and I would just like to see him in the ring working an athletic smaller dude.

Balor is just coming back from a shoulder surgery, you you want to watch him land directly on his shoulders at high speed 10-20 times in a single match before eating at least one F5?

You're very stupid.

Balor is just coming back from a shoulder surgery, you you want to watch him land directly on his shoulders at high speed 10-20 times in a single match before eating at least one F5?

You're very stupid.

I'm not saying it's a wise decision. Just saying I want that. Lesnar trying to grab him, him being way too fast for him. Lesnar punching him in his beautiful face and Balor kicking the tit tat of Lesnar full speed. In my head, it's a masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back