• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there any chance of....

TheICChampion

The hardcore casual fan
Since they're all going to be in the same building tonight, and with the possibility of a Reigns/Lesnar confrontation, is it at all possible that things get physical, Reigns gets the better of Lesnar and leaves him laying with Rollins cashing in tonight? I know Rollins will likely have a match with Orton at 'Mania but what if, with Reigns and Lesnar gunning for Rollins, the Authority adds Orton as a way to protect Rollins in the match and keep the title within their group, only for Orton to turn like he's supposed to?

Do you see this happening? Would you like to? Is it just wishful thinking? I know Reigns vs. Lesnar is supposed to happen, but is it really too late to change it? I know a lot of people just want to see a one-on-one match, but the way things stand, either WWE gives the ball to someone who isn't quite ready yet or they let someone who clearly doesn't care about anything but the money to keep holding the title hostage and we won't see it again for a few months, at least. Putting Rollins and Orton in to the mix, in my opinion, would add to the unpredictability and give WWE an out by either letting Rollins keep the title or having Orton win it if Reigns still isn't ready by March 29th. So, what do you guys think?

At this point, it wouldnt be such a bad idea at all. It would also be a great to shake things up going into and out of Mania also and would work even better if Brock is planning to leave after his current deal is up.

Just one question. Reigns is supposed to be in the main event at Mania, which should be for the WWE title. So does that mean that he'll be feuding with Rollins in that case, and what do they do with Lesnar?

Winning the Rumble and then Fastlane pretty much guarantees him a shot a the title, just wondering where you're going with this.

Sorry I guess that was two questions.

Just one question. Reigns is supposed to be in the main event at Mania, which should be for the WWE title. So does that mean that he'll be feuding with Rollins in that case, and what do they do with Lesnar?

Winning the Rumble and then Fastlane pretty much guarantees him a shot a the title, just wondering where you're going with this.

Sorry I guess that was two questions.

I never said he wasn't going to be in the match, remember I said ADD Rollins and Orton? I never said replace Reigns. I know, I know, people are gonna be saying "But it should be one on one" or "It doesn't mean much if Lesnar gets beat if there's more people in the match" yada yada yada. And yeah, I wouldn't mind Reigns feuding with Rollins, and even if Lesnar re-signs, I just don't want to see the WWE title MIA until August, for Pete's sake. So I just want to see someone take it off of him. I just figured this may be the best course of action.

Since they're all going to be in the same building tonight, and with the possibility of a Reigns/Lesnar confrontation, is it at all possible that things get physical, Reigns gets the better of Lesnar and leaves him laying with Rollins cashing in tonight?

Two thoughts about that:

-I can't remember any MITB holder cashing in on an opponent who hadn't just engaged in an official match. Can it be done? If it can, it sounds a little too much like the Hardcore Championship, as if Rollins could go to Brock's home and pin him while he sleeps (with a referee somehow present, of course). Comes off too much as Crash Holly, no?

-If Brock and Roman were to have an impromptu confrontation, it might interest more people in buying the PPV if Reigns lays out Lesnar, giving folks proof that Roman isn't out of his league in a match with Brock. Yes, if they believe it's going to be a lousy match, they might not be compelled to buy in, anyway....but at least a ferocious and effective Roman Reigns might give some of them pause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back