• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is John Morrison main event material?

John Morrison is just iffy with me. Yes my name may say Morrisonfan, and yes while I am a fan of his, that was in 2007 and I can't change the name. I just feel like Jomo has so much more to offer, and he can only up his game, although it would help if WWE pushed him right, because he was on a roll in his feud with Sheamus, but then it died down.

Morrison tends to be more of a spot monkey...BUT it doesn't take away his in ring ability as he can put on some fantastic matches when he wants to and when WWE let's him. I also don't get why people are saying Morrison is the next HBK. Morrison is good but needs ALOT of work to be like Shawn Michaels. I don't think anyone should compare any wrestler to one of the past because those wrestlers are who they are and they are trying to built their own legacy.

Onto his mic skills, yes he lacks mic skills, but it's not all the time I think it's him. When he debuted the John Morrison character and was a heel on ECW, he did a pretty decent(not great) job on the mic. And his Dirt Sheet videos were pretty entertaining in showing his charisma. I do think Morrison can do a good job on the mic when he wants to be, but as of now, he needs to step it up on the mic. Like I said, it may not be his fault, because of some storylines he can be put in.

Do I think he can a Main Eventer? Yes I do, despite some of the negative comments I made towards some of his mic work and spot monkey antics, I do think he has alot of potential. Now I can't see him main eventing anytime soon. He is over with the fan's, that's for sure. He just needs a couple more big feuds to establish himself. I do think he should stick with the aggressiveness he has back in his feud with Sheamus, and if he were to become a heel, tone down the high flying and flashy moves and it could work. If WWE let's him and Morrison steps up on the mic and tweaks his in ring style just a little bit, I think you have yourself a main eventer.

No, very few wrestlers these days stay face or heel the whole of their careers these days. Chavo didn't start getting face attention regularly until after Eddie died, Kid Kash stayed heel his whole run in the WWE as I recall. X-pac seldom ever got cheers during his last run regardless of what he did in the ring.

You're attempting to oversimplify. It is tricky to make many high flyers heel and stay that way but not impossible to do. And once again, it's not like wrestlers don't turn heel and face with regularity depending on the story they're given.

Jumping back to Morrison, my point wasn't that he necessarily be heel. That point was a response to your perception that all high flyers have to be faces. I was saying that they need to let the character he had in ECW develop more which they've completely stalled, heel or face.

Right, two fantastically impartial examples right there :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: fucking please, man.

it really is that simple though. If you are a heel, you keep crowd popping moves and attributes to a minimum. You certainley dont make it the majority of your work.

Character development is what i have been preaching this entire time. Damn fucking sure not that hackjob shit they had him doing in ECW. Not something anyone can relate to, or really point to as their favorite. Its not fucking 1987. the entire point I have been giving is the stagnation of his development, and namely the fact that the ONLY remnants of that gimmick is the music, and nothing else, yet, he hasnt developed into anything else. So now, he is just...uh, something....with goofy assed music.

]Right, two fantastically impartial examples right there :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: fucking please, man.
[/B]
it really is that simple though. If you are a heel, you keep crowd popping moves and attributes to a minimum. You certainley dont make it the majority of your work.

Character development is what i have been preaching this entire time. Damn fucking sure not that hackjob shit they had him doing in ECW. Not something anyone can relate to, or really point to as their favorite. Its not fucking 1987. the entire point I have been giving is the stagnation of his development, and namely the fact that the ONLY remnants of that gimmick is the music, and nothing else, yet, he hasnt developed into anything else. So now, he is just...uh, something....with goofy assed music.

I want you to understand something here. I understand your point and see you're not going to deviate from it. But if I don't insult you in any of my posts I would prefer the same courtesy. Xpac is by and large a train wreck, but Kid Kash was in fact a heel the time mentioned. To say nothing of Chavo during most of his time in the Cruiserweight division he carried his heel persona throughout.

And my point was that they need to develop from what they started in ECW, not to stick with it verbatim. Stagnation with his gimmick is a really big problem and he's not likely to move any farther up face or heel until they address it.

Morrison not being a good wrestler? Have you notice the miz is wwe champion? It doesn't matter if your a good wrestler or not if wwe doesn't give him a push then thats them. I've seen 2 spot monkey's hold the wwe title. (RVD, Jeff Hardy) So morrison winning the title is unlikely because those are the worst to examples ever! John morrison has been in the wwe since 2003 and if a guy like sheamus can be wwe champion so could he! Hell the title isn't worth a damn thing anymore! They give the title to a guy in 6 months of his debut!

A few random points:

1) I don't think that the Miz is main event material either, but that's neither here nor there.

2) At least Miz can carry a promo.

3) Neither RVD nor Hardy could cut a promo to save their lives. Look where they are now. In the minor leagues.

4) Sheamus is good on the mic, good in the ring, and has a unique look. AMount of time in the biz has nothing to do with anything. It's right place, right time, right package. Part of that package is usually good mic skills.

5) If you want to use experience as a factor: Christian has been around longer, is a better in ring talent, and way better on the mic. Yet he has never held one of the 2 flagship titles.

6) Morrison has an upside: He's a good stuntman. He gets a good reaction because of his spots. That's a solid ability to have, but is better used in the mid card rather than the main event, where promo and wrestling ability are more important.

All the matches you mentioned are gimmick matches. Let's see him have a great match one on one in the ring.

He excels in spot matches, that's it.

look at the match that he had with rey mysterio where he won the title off of rey. second best match of the year imo, right after hbk taker at mania. his matches are always entertaining. even jericho said that jomo is getting over with the fans because he consistantly puts on great matches.

its sad that someone who cant wrestle (the miz) got a title over one of the best wrestlers in the company.

Morrison has potential,that much is for sure. He has the look of a champion. Hes good almost all the right tools to be a main event player. The only thing he is lacking is in his Mic ability. If your going to be in the main event then chances are your going to have to cut a promo very often, so he defiantly needs to work on that area for sure.

He can go in the ring, he may be flashy but who cares? The fans love it because he brings some different offense, I mean have you seen some of the stuff he can do in the ring? Pretty amazing. I can agree he is a bit of a spot monkey but I say it shouldn't matter. Its got him pretty noticed and thing is if he ever does get elevated into a permanent main event spot then his moveset has the chance to change and evolve to that new standing. I keep telling, Morrison is a main event waiting to happen. He just needs that right feud and opponent to launch him into that standing. This is just what I think, I believe Morrison has a bright future but it just might not be his time right now, but some day hopefully. Like I've said, the guy has potential and hes showed it on more than one occasion.

I think Morrison has the potential to be the cocky face. In other words, a face that has that arrogance and swagger that a heel would, but directs it at heels and not at the crowd. When he was with the Miz, the Dirt Sheet was some great heel work that reminded me in some ways of Edge and Christian, but for some reason that cockiness was abandoned as soon as he turned face. Why? It just needed to be tweaked a little bit.

Make some catchphrases about your attire! About your washboard! About your slow-mo! Act like a sexy Hollywood playboy! Make a persona that's just as flashy and mind-blowing as your ring work!

I can already sense the hate that I may receive in following this post. I am going to say that John Morrison is NOT main event material. Personally I feel that a manin eventer must have certain qualities and well Morrison lacks in a few things I would like a main eventer to posess. Here is my overiview of what Morrison does not have.

Technical Skills in the Ring. Yes Morrison is not that good in the ring. He is a spot monkey and spot monkeys can only go so far in the WWE. You need a solid wrestling base to be allowed to main event. When is the last time you saw him put somebody in any type of submission maneuveur? The last time he had a grappling battle with someone. He just doesn't have it in him to do these things which ultimately seperates legends from wrestlers.

Secondly he does not put on good promos. It is the truth he just isn't good on the mic. He occasionly gets up to the decent point but never has anything truly impressed. I think to be a main eventer you must have the ability to promote your feud and well he just can't do that. If you can't generate any intererest in your feud than you can't have a feud. There is no marketing in a promoless feud. Vince would be crazy if he had feuds without promos.

Finally Morrison doesn't do anything special. Here is a weird trend in the WWE. You do things outside the WWE to recieve publicity, which later allows WWE management to know you are well recieved outside of WWE. This is what got Miz his title, Morriosn just doesn't do enough of this. I want to feel connected to my main eventer just Morrison cannot do this for me.

With these reasons I feel that in no way is he main event worthy and will never be anything more than a strong midcard. Which is ashamed because I strongly belive he can be so much more.

At this time Morrison does not have what it takes to be a main event wrestler. Everyone always compares him to Shawn Micheals but he is really a poor man's RVD. Great spot moves,fan favorite,below average mic skills. RVD didn't deserve to be in ME either only reason he was is because they wanted to promote the new ECW. Morrison could work better in the ME as a heel. His face charecter is just not good enough.

One word: NO!

He's just a spotmonkey. He can't strike, his facial expression's suck ass, he can't get the crowd into a match, his promo's are so akward and not funny it's embarrassing. The guy need's to work on his craft (well, his somewhat craft).

Develop a character. Turn into a Jim Morrison like character, read poems, be hypnotic, do something!

I really don't know when this thing started where if you can do a flip, your a good wrestler? When, who started it? Was it ROH? The indy promotion's? The guy is just flat out bad! I'm sorry, I just don't think he's going nowhere but wished the best in his future endeavor's if he does'nt improve himself.

Main event material. At the moment. N fuckin' O!

All the matches you mentioned are gimmick matches. Let's see him have a great match one on one in the ring.

He excels in spot matches, that's it.

Look up Morrison vs Rey Mysterio for the Intercontinental Championship. Not a gimmick match, it was Two Faces who put on an amazing match. Did you ever watch a Morrison match before he went to Raw?

If Miz is main event material than JoMo is most defiently ME material. I would have said it before, but now if we are going to go by wwe new standard, which is pretty low ( Sheamus, Miz, Swagger ), he is very much a lock for future wwe champ. Miz practically did nothing in his midcard career except a 5 min. feud with Cena an a decent program with Bryan. Other than that, average matches and a struggle to get over. Miz needs the WWE hype machine to get over. If WWE started saying tommorow Ryder was the future all these assclowns would start think Zyder was some kind of amazing talent because WWE told you so.

To say Jomo is not ME material cause he is not a great talker, one most overlook guys like Bret Hart, Rey Mysterio, even Sid who was awful on the mic ( and i like sid ) If Miz who has been shelling out mediocre and average matches is capable of being a watchable champion, Morrison is more than capable.

All you guys who love that piece of crap Benoit, probably clammered for him to be champ even though he was a bad talker. Now your blind devotion to the mediocre Miz has caused you to set some ridiculous bar that everyone now has to follow, give me a break.

JoMo is over and if he was shoved down our throats like Miz, he as with anyone in that position WOULD be the talk of the day. You notice you dont seem to talk about people who arent pushed. Yes, Hype has a lot to do with guys getting over. Miz is obviously discussed as well because he is so polarizing and is a heel, and heels are always more interesting than babyfaces.

I am not saying Jomo is ready yet. I think its good he is not being rushed, it will give him time to reach his full potential and get over the way he is supposed as opposed to getting rushed prematuraly to the top like Miz, others and get negative reaction from the audience. Morrison is a good wrestler and he only needs to tweak a few things with his character to be a true player in ME scene. He defiently has enough good matches under his belt but he needs to get wins over established main eventers to build himself as a legit contender. The mic skills obviously need to improve but if he remains babyface it should not be a huge issue.

Turning him heel is like turning RVD, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, or Evan Bourne heel. Just wont work.

Except it does work. Morrison's best promo work was done as a heel in ECW, and the quality of his in-ring work was just as good then as it is now...

Ah, well this little exchange makes much more sense now. Your credibility as to how wrestling works is sky fuckin high now

I brought Cena into it because you made some blanket statements about Morrison's ability. If Morrison's bad, Cena is the worst of all time. Cena has been booked as WWE's top draw for 5+ years and STILL fails to get over with a large portion of the fanbase. He has also failed to significantly improve his in-ring work. I'm not the typical Cena hater, but I find it hilarious to throw a guy like Morrison under the bus while openly labelling yourself as a Cena fanatic.

My "credibility as to how wrestling works" has now been called into question. I are dissapoint.

Right, two fantastically impartial examples right there :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: fucking please, man.

Morrison's heel work was relatively successful. Let's take a look at it, shall we?

- Nitro, A HEEL CHARACTER, comes into the ECW scene.
- Nitro captures the ECW strap AS A HEEL.
- Morrison is born...AS A HEEL.
- Morrison has a solid feud with CM Punk....AS A HEEL.
- Morrison drops the ECW title and is placed into a "thrown together" HEEL tag team.
- Miz & Morrison quickly become a successful HEEL tag team.
- Miz & Morrison split and a face persona is forced upon Morrison...in spite of Morrison being a serviceable HEEL character for the majority of his career.
- Morrison struggles to get over as a main event level face when there's a good possibility his HEEL persona (a successful persona) was already developed enough to carry him into the main event scene permanently.
- That pretty much brings us to today.

In short, Morrison was a perfectly serviceable, and decorated, heel character before AND during his pairing with Miz. His development has since suffered a severe set back because he has been forced to play the role of face. These are not opinions. They are facts.

Morrison would suck as a main event heel so I think it's best for him to stay face. I believe he can be main event material. He just needs to work on a few things especially his mic skills. A gimmick change would be necessary too because the rock star stuff went away a while ago. At least he has good chemistry with a main eventer in Sheamus so that's something to build on.

Morrison's heel work was relatively successful. Let's take a look at it, shall we?

- Nitro, A HEEL CHARACTER, comes into the ECW scene.

Accepted.

- Nitro captures the ECW strap AS A HEEL.

On a "C" class show where experimental ideas were bandied around.

- Morrison is born...AS A HEEL.

Accepted.

- Morrison has a solid feud with CM Punk....AS A HEEL.

- Morrison drops the ECW title and is placed into a "thrown together" HEEL tag team.

Accepted.

- Miz & Morrison quickly become a successful HEEL tag team.

Whereupon Morrison starts to receive face reactions for his high spots.

- Miz & Morrison split and a face persona is forced upon Morrison...in spite of Morrison being a serviceable HEEL character for the majority of his career.

The face persona was forced on Morrison by the public, because despite attempting to play a heel, his in ring moves still get a pop. North American audiences seem to identify high flying and risk taking as face qualities.

- Morrison struggles to get over as a main event level face when there's a good possibility his HEEL persona (a successful persona) was already developed enough to carry him into the main event scene permanently.

A successful persona that was used on a C class show, or in a tag team. Hardly main event qualifiers. Certainly no higher than where his current face persona has gotten him.

- That pretty much brings us to today.

Yes.

In short, Morrison was a perfectly serviceable, and decorated, heel character before AND during his pairing with Miz. His development has since suffered a severe set back because he has been forced to play the role of face. These are not opinions. They are facts.

They are one sided opinions that do not take the whole of the picture into account. Morrison never main evented a PPV as a heel, that is a fact. He never went farther than a third rate title, an Intercontinental title run and a tag team championship as a heel, that is a fact. Morrison received face pops as a heel, that is also a fact.

North American wrestling fans pop for high risk, high flying, stuntman like moves. That is why these types of wrestlers are most often faces. Heel runs by this type of wrestler suffer because the crowd will pop for their spots. It dilutes the crowd reaction for the face. John Morrison is a high flying spot monkey. His move set as it is just doesn't work as a heel. If he were to change his move set, rely on a more grounded game, and learn how to tell a heel story in a match, then maybe. But as is? No, he simply won't be able to get the heel reaction a main event heel needs.

No!! He has no charisma and he has lacks of personality!!
I like what he does in the ring, and just think if Morrison was in Miz places right now??

It was awfull, seeing go vs Cena and Rock!! He just couldnt do it!!!
I'm sorry LOTS of Morrison Boys, but this guy if dont practise his acting he wont be a world champion!!

Accepted.

Accepted.

Accepted.

Whereupon Morrison starts to receive face reactions for his high spots.

The face persona was forced on Morrison by the public, because despite attempting to play a heel, his in ring moves still get a pop. North American audiences seem to identify high flying and risk taking as face qualities.

A successful persona that was used on a C class show, or in a tag team. Hardly main event qualifiers. Certainly no higher than where his current face persona has gotten him.

Yes.

They are one sided opinions that do not take the whole of the picture into account. Morrison never main evented a PPV as a heel, that is a fact. He never went farther than a third rate title, an Intercontinental title run and a tag team championship as a heel, that is a fact. Morrison received face pops as a heel, that is also a fact.

North American wrestling fans pop for high risk, high flying, stuntman like moves. That is why these types of wrestlers are most often faces. Heel runs by this type of wrestler suffer because the crowd will pop for their spots. It dilutes the crowd reaction for the face. John Morrison is a high flying spot monkey. His move set as it is just doesn't work as a heel. If he were to change his move set, rely on a more grounded game, and learn how to tell a heel story in a match, then maybe. But as is? No, he simply won't be able to get the heel reaction a main event heel needs.

It doesn't matter if Morrison's accolades come from his stint on a "C" show or not. The same people that watched ECW were Raw and Smackdown's target audience. If the character is successful on one show, there's a pretty good change it'd be successful on the other/s...

I actually like Morrison and I think he has a legit chance at being a main eventer sooner than later. He's not the best on the mic, no where near in fact, but he does have charisma and a personality. I think what he needs to get better at is the ring pyschology part of it all. Being able to tell a story throughout the match without actually saying anything. Selling your moves as if they are the best things since sliced bread. Who in here thinks "Wasteland" is a legit finisher? I know I don't, but Wade Barrett sells it to the crowd like it is. Once he gets better at that part, everything else will fall into place. If you watch any Ric Flair, HBK, Rock, HHH, Hogan match, you will know what I'm talking about.

Even that idea has been played with over the years. Randy Savage, while a great mat wreslter did quite a bit of high flying for his day, face or heel. RVD was a heel when he first came to the WWE, and had been a heel in ECW.

Both moot points. Macho did high flying stuff, by 80s standards. Not exactly the same thing as what JoMo did as a heel, and while yes, RVD was a heel upon his debut, he always consistently got face pops. He was always pretty much a face during his entire stint in the Alliance.

AJ Styles has been a heel a few times and never changed his in ring style, same can be said for Chavo Guerrero, Billy Kidman, Tajiri, Taka Michinoku, X-pac, Kid Kash, Hell Justin Gabriel has spent the better part of his initial run in the WWE as a high flying heel.

The only person on that list that is a main event level guy, which is the current topic at hand, is AJ, who also consistently got face pops for his move set the whole time. Once again, moot point bro.

A traditional idea? yes. but not one that needs to be set in stone, and not one that has to absolutely apply to everyone.

Actually, I have yet to see any evidence to the contrary. There really hasn't been any main event level guys who incorporate the high flying style like JoMo does while being a face, and if they did, they always get face pops and the crowd turns them face. That's what happened to JoMo.

All that being said, I certainly can see Morrison as a potential main event player. But not to the liking of a Shawn Michaels, that comparison is absurd. No I see him being more along the lines of a Jeff Hardy. Less than average mic skills, but is way over with the fans due to his look and move set. Hell, they have both been suspended for drug issues before, so there's a lot in common between the 2.

Turning him heel is certainly not the answer, to me it's simply just giving him more air time and letting him accumulate some big wins. They appeared to be going down the right path with him and Sheamus. He was putting on some very good matches and bringing the intensity to a new level, you could see how hard he was working and the crowd responded. Somewhere along the lines though, the push just kind of stalled out and they quit featuring him as much for some reason. They appear to trying to get back on track now, so hopefully we can see whether or not he truly has what it takes.

Morrison is one of the reason I still tune in to the WWE. The guy has the look, and the natural ability to be a main event player...but something just isn't there. He reminds me a lot of Edge before the MITB win. Edge was pretty much just hanging around and I wondered if he would ever win a WT. There were points where I thought the WWE was actually going to go in Christian direction over Edge. Still, Edge was having great matches and he was a veteran right on the cusp of main eventing for many years but something was just missing...

Edge essentially had to change. He changed his attire, his look, his moveset, attitude...everything. Now I'm aware a lot of that has to do with what creative did with him, as well as feuding with the biggest face in the company. Either way you slice it major changes was necessary for Edge...they happened and the rest is history.

Morrison needs to ditch the girl pants and rock-star gimmick. You just can't take him seriously...you just can't. You can't place him next to Orton and tell me he looks like he belongs. Hell, his gimmick isn't even a real gimmick. He just wears a big, stupid, glittery road kill jacket and come out to pseudo Hendrix music, which would've been a dated gimmick in the 90's. As far as in-ring ability goes...Morrison needs to expand. He has too many flashy, low impact maneuvers and very few solid wrestling moves. His moveset doesn't translate to the main event. He'll work well with Rey, or Punk...not so much with Orton or Cena. The SSP needs to go away...period, and chuck kicks and running knees can only go so far. People need to stop comparing him to Michaels. I've never been a Michaels fan but he could wrestle in any style, with anyone. Morrison...not so much.

Morrison was at his best right after he went over Sheamus. He was showing a more aggressive side, but seems to have regressed. He needs another dimension to his character. The smiling rock-star with very limited mic skills is never going to get over. It's not like Morrison is a rookie, and he's still coming off like he reading cards whenever he touches a mic....With a look like he's always trying to hold back a smile. To be fair, creative has to take some of the blame. Morrison was been given material that fluctuates from average to god-awful, so it's not like he's just been ruining golden opportunities or anything. He keeps getting jerked between pushed and whatnot. it's just doesn't seem like Morrison is on creative's radar at the moment.

Or maybe the WWE just wants to wait. They're pushing Miz and ADR now, then there's Barrett, Rhodes, Ziggler and perhaps McIntyre at one point so who knows. Or maybe they just want another Jeff Hardy incident where the fans are salivating for him to finally win the WT. Or maybe Morrison is just the next Christian....So he is main event material? Perhaps...but not at the moment.

It doesn't matter if Morrison's accolades come from his stint on a "C" show or not. The same people that watched ECW were Raw and Smackdown's target audience. If the character is successful on one show, there's a pretty good change it'd be successful on the other/s...

Big Daddy V. Mike Knox. Mark Henry. Chavo Guerrero. All "Main Event" heel players from ECW. It says something when the most accomplished outside of ECW is MArk Henry.

You're also overstating Morrison's success on ECW. A three month title reign on a C class show is hardly evidence that he can be a main event heel.

Big Daddy V. Mike Knox. Mark Henry. Chavo Guerrero. All "Main Event" heel players from ECW. It says something when the most accomplished outside of ECW is MArk Henry.

You're also overstating Morrison's success on ECW. A three month title reign on a C class show is hardly evidence that he can be a main event heel.

There's a difference between actual success and failed pushes. Ya see, success can be measured by many things, but a failed push is a failed push. Just because Henry, Knox and Viscera/Mable/Big Daddy V (the king of the failed push) were given a main event match now and then doesn't mean they were successful. Morrison was.

And I"m not overstating Morrison's ECW success at all. If you want to get technical (the first thing one does when their argument is weak), I can say that you're understating his success. That'll only lead to arguing in circles when I have clearly made a strong case for my side of this discussion. So, if you want to continue this you'd better start making a case as well. Cause as of right now I've listed facts and you've counter-argued with technical/hypothetical mumbo jumbo that doesn't mean a thing.

It's as simple as this. Morrison has been over as a heel on more than one occasion. Morrison was a part of arguably the best feud in the ressurected ECW...as a heel. Morrison has been one half of not one but two successful heel tag teams. Morrison has been a long term success in many ways already, and much of it came while he was portraying a heel persona. It wasn't until he was turned face that he stalled significantly in terms of character development.

It's hard to argue against black on white facts, but I anticipate watching you try. :)

After everything that has gone down between John, Melina, and Trish do you think Morrison will ever make it to the main event picture? Also, how do you think Melina will be used from here on out?
After re-watching the match at WM you can tell there was little to no interaction between JoMo and Trish. After the match it appeared that he avoided raising her hand and mostly interacted with Snooki, even at one point avoiding hugging Trish.
This is not the first time JoMo and Melina have brought heat upon themselves and could eventually be their downfall. This is a shame since both are very talented and to let it go to waste over their egos is terrible.
My guess would be Morrison gets placed in low card angles and could possibly job to newer guys like Sin Cara and Melina stays off TV or gets thrown into a match and jobs I (theres only like one diva match anyway). Im not sure Morrison will ever be given the ball as you can't make it in the WWE on just pure talent.:disappointed:

I really don't think is nearly the amount of heat on Morrison that people think, if they wanted to punish him why would they have him come out to the ring and confront Orton & Cena over the #1 contendership, or put him in the gauntlet. I think they just have plans for him to Ziggy to continue their feud right now. That's what he's going to be doing for the time being and both those guys are deserving of a push, ultimatly I wouldn't be surprised if their feud ends up with a Loser Leaves RAW stipulation, sending Morrison to SD! where he could thrive and be an instant ME staple

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back